Hubstaff

4,6 (1.343)
Tijdregistratie met schermopnamen, voor teams op afstand.

(1.343)

Ashish
  • Sector: Online media

The best Employee Monitoring Software in Market for Remote Employees

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

It was a great experience, the software is scalable and affordable. It only adds cost upon usage which is critical.

Pluspunten

As a company with lots of employees working remotely for us, we need strong software to monitor employees' performance and act according to the efficiency analysis. Its best feature is idle time management which helps you know if some employee is sitting idle.

Minpunten

Customer support is delayed a bit. We sometimes faced problems with Windows computers, this is somewhere Hubstaff needs to work it more user-friendly for Windows.

Paul
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Hubstaff App Review

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2022

This app, is the best of it's kind and I believe that, I'll use it for a long time.

Pluspunten

The app is very easy to use.
The ability to take screenshot of worker's screen is great.
Very customizable.
I like the fact that it's free for a single user.

Minpunten

At a point in time, it gives different recorded times. A different time sent via email from the actual recorded times.

Time Doctor

Redenen om voor Hubstaff te kiezen

Toggl was not working to my expectations...

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff

Per reviews, hubstaff was the best so I decided to give it a try.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Paul, thank you for providing your input regarding our product.

When it comes to the daily emails that get sent out automatically by our system, there are a couple of reasons to consider for why they can appear to be incorrect.

Firstly, the hours displayed in those emails are always in the organisation's timezone, and not in the member's own one. So, if there is a big time difference between the two, for example organisation having EST (New York) and user CST (Shanghai), then the hours tracked can appear to be incorrect due to the big difference between timezones.

Also, if the user's Hubstaff tracker has not been able to upload all of its tracked data as intended, then the summary report will only display hours tracked and uploaded to our servers at the time of the email being sent out.

We do encourage the usage of the timesheets area to more accurately see the hours worked by the members of your team. On there, information can accurately be seen in both timezones.

Sara

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Hubstaff Review

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2022

Okay - pros and cons

Pluspunten

The system is user friendly and allows team limits.

Minpunten

Project set ups are not as customizable as we wanted

Kathrena
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Hub staff

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2023

Pluspunten

I like the ease of using the software it made my job easier

Minpunten

There is t much I didn’t like about using this

Kissara
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great software for time tracking!

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2022

Pluspunten

Hubstaff is great software for the time tracking. I am just a user but when comparing it to other time- tracking software I've used in the past, Hubstaff is less complicated and easy to handle/manage, especially when it comes to adjusting time. It can be intimating at first, but using it on a daily basis proved to be easy.

Minpunten

Sometimes it doesn't reset after 24 hours so the time for the new day gets added to the previous day.

Hello Kissara,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this detailed review of Hubstaff, we are happy to hear that overall your experience has been a positive one on the platform.

When it comes to the time tracker not having its time reset at the start of each day, the most likely cause for that is a temporary connection issue - affecting the connectivity between your time tracker and our servers.

Typically, the time tracker will refresh at the start of each day, at midnight local time. If, however, this doesn't happen, it will mean that the time tracker is in an offline state. That's not too much of an issue, though, as Hubstaff is well equipped to track time in an offline state as well.

Your time will be accurately recorded and uploaded to our servers, the next time the connection can be made. Feel free to reach out to our support team, should you have any prolonged issues with the time tracker itself.

Abegail
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

USER FRIENDLY and USEFUL

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2023

I know this sounds crazy but this is the easiest and well organised software that I used in my entire working career. It is easy to understand and require a minimum explanation on how to use. It looks like this software is designed to use for everyone. Kudos to everyone behind the making of this software! YOU DID A GREAT JOB, TEAM!

Pluspunten

EVERYTHING. I like everything about this software

Minpunten

There are no features in this software that I least like about.

Ann

Great App If You Have Employees

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2023

Pluspunten

Screenshots of the employees using this software to keep track of their work.

Minpunten

It was a bit expensive because if you add an employee then it added a costed user.

Tlholo
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Hubstaff is great

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

Pluspunten

I like the functionality that reminds me to keep tracking time. I enjoy the daily work summaries.

Minpunten

I find the navigation to the dashboard to be a bit confusing. If there was a button that could take you to the dashboard, that would be great. I also think if it has been implemented, but I've not found it then it could definitely be placed better

Elaine
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Great app

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2023

Pluspunten

Hubstaff is very easy and convenient to use.

Minpunten

i think this app is great i don't have any bad experience with this software

Ivaní
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Very useful

Beoordeeld op 8/1/2023

very good, a wide range of online resources, a satisfying product to use

Pluspunten

has an overview of the team's productivity, a lot of agility

Minpunten

I haven't found any problems yet. but sometimes it gives a bug

Eberechi

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2020

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Pluspunten

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

Minpunten

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

• Sector: Online media
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

A honest review for Hubstaff - Time tracking app

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2021

It has it flaws, but in overall we like using Hubstaff because of all the options it provides.

Pluspunten

The best thing that we've found out in Hubstaff that by adding the tasks in Asana they can appear in the time-tracking app. Also after doing the tasks the work time automatically gets posted in the Asana. That's a time saviour.

Minpunten

Some terms are different from the other apps and at some point, it's very strict that you can't put down custom task/to-do names in the app itself where the time would still count like in Toggl.

Redenen om voor Hubstaff te kiezen

This app has screen tracking, better integrations.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff

This app has screen tracking, better integrations.
Muhammad
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Hubstaff is one of the best!

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2020

Overall I'm quite satisfied with Hubstaff.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to manage a remote team through Hubstaff. I have team members from different cities and I've never faced any issue managing their time. Customer service is great.

Minpunten

A little pricey I'd say. The max price per user should be $2 or $3 on top.

Time Doctor

Redenen om over te stappen op Hubstaff

I liked their website and design more than Time Doctor.
Juan
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2019

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Pluspunten

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Minpunten

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Tiana
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Perfect for remote work and task tracking

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

Pluspunten

Hubstaff makes remote work easy. It can be easily installed on a computer and used immediately by employees. The time-tracking and task management is the appeal of the software. Both users and managers are able to check-in with their daily progress for task and time management. In the simplest sense, Hubstaff is an easy way to track employee productivity.

Minpunten

Aside from screenshots being taken a tad too often (which can feel invasive for users), the one improvement I'd suggest is more of a real-time update on the dashboard of reported hours. Sometimes there is a delay in an employee's time reporting causing discrepancies between managers and workers. In addition, productivity reports are not always accurate. It seems the productivity reporting bases stats on how often a Hubstaff user moves their mouse, which isn't always indicative of timespent.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Tiana, thank you for leaving this detailed review of our platform, along with your proposed improvements to the platform.

There can be times where there is a delay in the upload of time tracked to our servers - with that being most of the time being the case when the user's time tracker is not able to temporarily upload its tracked data to our servers. If and when this occurs, it will mean that the time tracked by the affected user will only be displayed on the organisation's account once the connection can be made and information uploaded.

Hubstaff measures activity percentage by taking the time during which activity was detected - via mouse or keyboard - and calculating that as a percentage from the total time spent tracking. Naturally there will be legitimate reasons and business needs for which activity may be lower, such as during calls or meetings. It is possible to create specific projects on Hubstaff with that in mind, where you can disable activity tracking.

Leri
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Hubstaff is a great time tracker for remote workers

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2022

Hubstaff is a easy program to use for time tracking. It is ideal for anyone working remotely. It has many other useful features for program managers and payroll - which requires playing around with the features to get to understand where everything is. But if you just want to log time, it's easy to use and anyone can do it.

Pluspunten

Hubstaff's time tracker is great and convenient to use. Having a Chrome extension available makes it even better as the tracker is available right in my browser so that I can pause and resume time tracking easily when needed.

Minpunten

Despite all of the reporting options available, it can sometimes be difficult to find where to get an overview of the hours worked for a specific time period (using dates). I had to look through all the sections a few times to find it. I also don't like that it goes idle if you're not physically using the mouse - such as when I'm in a Zoom meeting (which is still work). Even though you can still count those hours, they still negatively effect the productivity score.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Leri, thank you for providing us with this detailed review of our platform! The "Time and Activity" report would be the best report for you to use, in order to get the time worked by a specific member of the organisation, for the period of time desired.

When it comes to the idle time that Hubstaff records, it does record the time during which there is no activity recorded by the user, via the usage of mouse and/or keyboard. If you find yourself in meetings where you are going idle too often, you may want to consider increasing the idle timeout from the default value of 5 minutes to a different one to better suit your needs.

Additionally, when it comes to the activity percentage calculation, it is possible for the activity of certain projects to not be counted towards the overall activity calculation. So, a project called "Meetings" could be created, with the activity tracking disabled for it, and that could be used specifically for tracking time to meetings.

• Sector: Consumentendiensten

Accuracy is the Key!

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2018

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Pluspunten

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Minpunten

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage.

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2018

We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Pluspunten

Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

Minpunten

The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected.

Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

Esther
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best time tracking software for businesses

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2020

We've been using Hubstaff for a few years now, and it's the best time tracking software I've come across. It tracks all our employee's hours, activity levels and takes 3 screenshots every 10 minutes so you can look more carefully into your employees' performance if necessary. They also recently introduced badges which are awarded if someone has consistently high activity levels, which is also motivating for employees. They also offer a billing section which we don't use but is useful for businesses who pay employees per hour.

Pluspunten

The best part is that the software downloads onto your PC and runs in the background with minimum interference. If you stop working, it will record idle time and ask you f you want to keep the idle time as work time or not - which is really useful. Another stellar feature is that it tracks activity levels. If an employee's activity levels are low, you get an email with a screenshot of their screenshot showing what they were doing at that time.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything we don't like.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

It is great to hear that you are enjoying Hubstaff,
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Thanks again!

Clive

Great for staff monitoring

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2022

Great experience overall

Pluspunten

It allows us to easily calculate the hours worked by our remote team whilst ensuring the team are focused and easily shows us how much is owed at the end of the month. Vital tool for outsourcing.

Minpunten

There are a lot of features that we dont use, it would be really useful if it were possible to automatically schedule send us the hours worked by an employee at a time period we are able to define, so that we could easily access this information without having to generate the report. This function exists in part but the ability to set the time period ourselves would be very useful.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Clive! Thanks so much for this fantastic review! We're so thrilled that you find Hubstaff as a vital tool for outsourcing!

I'm also happy to let you know that you're able to do Scheduled reports so that you don't have to generate them manually. Please go to our support article to learn more about Scheduled reports: https://support.hubstaff.com/scheduled-reports/

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at [email protected] or hop on chat! We'll be happy to assist you!

Thanks again for this wonderful feedback, Clive! Have a great day!

Arianna Maouna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Make remote work possible with Hubstaff

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2018

My organization is trying to reduce cost by letting employees work remotely. This is also to allow us to hire talent not just from our country but to all parts of the world as well. Through Hubstaff, it makes managing people easier because there is transparency. Hubstaff's ability to track time, measure activity level and take screenshots of what the workers are actually doing have helped us achieve our business goals.

Pluspunten

At first I thought it would be impossible to work with a group of people living from different parts of the country. But through Hubstaff, it allowed me to manage these people with the Task Management tool, easily and accurately measure their productivity level, and at the same time, see what they have been working on with the Screen Capture feature.

Minpunten

My only concern with Hubstaff, or any product for that matter, is the cost. Everything that offers good quality service really comes at a price, and I think Hubstaff has given me that. My organization has been using Hubstaff for over 3 years now and we are still and will continue to use it for years to come.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It does the Job, and does not interrupt

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2021

It's great, just the right tool for the job, and I barely feel that I'm being monitored, it takes your mind of that and just gives you enough space to focus on your work.

Pluspunten

* It's a great productivity tool to have for a company who want's to manage their employee activity tracking with ease.
* Easy to setup specifically in the employee's side.
* Does not require much resource, you'll barely feel it running on the background even though it takes screenshot of your desktop by the minute, so you'll never get interrupted by it.
* Accurate activity & time tracking
* Smart features, like when an employee is inactive for a certain amount of time, it will pop-up a prompt informing the employee that he/she is already inactive, when you get disconnected from the internet it will still resume time tracking, but the activity tracking will halt and it will sync back once your connected again.

* Frequent updates, which in turn addresses any existing bug in the software.
* Cross platform

Minpunten

* An occasional automatic-stop-time issue, it rarely happens, but when it does, it's a huge hassle.
* Automatic logging out issues, these are knit-picked issues really, and future users might not experience this anymore due to frequent updates done by the hubstaff dev team.

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Hubstaff allows you to go from reactive to proactive management

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2019

Overall I've been quite happy with it and have yet to find a tool that is as useful for time tracking.

Pluspunten

Most time tracking software doesn't give you the depth of data that Hubstaff does. They justify this by saying that "if you can trust your staff, no monitoring is necessary". The reality is that remote teams have a hard time staying on top of who is working on what and who needs help. PM tools only go so far, but seeing where staff are struggling in real time allows us to be pro-active about priorities and getting everyone the information they need to get the job done without having to wait for them to ask.

Minpunten

There are some minor issues, like no currency conversion on staff pay rates. This negates the value of a lot of the reports when running an international team. I often wish the integrations with PM and accounting tools went a bit further so that time data could be pushed to those to get reports outside of Hubstaff.

• Sector: Internet

Best that we have found

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2019

We use Hstuff to run our entire business. We would be lost without it to track time on projects and employees hours.

Pluspunten

Able to track time per task/project
Able to monitor time spent and activity levels of employee
Able to monitor screenshots and change frequency of them being taken
Great customer support
Able to manage a global business with workers working from their home (no need for office)
Able to track employee's hours/activity

Minpunten

I have seen instances where staff overseas used a program to create mouse movements and keyboard strokes to mimic activity levels but this is minor because actual work output and screenshots tell who is using them. I wish that Hstaff would tell me when this occurs but they cannot due to slander/liability if someone is fired.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Our software does detect if something "not real" was done instead of real mouse or keyboard moves. We are able to look at the user's logs and let the owner know whether or not we see anything like this.

Kylas

Hubstaff Time Efficient Work Force Management

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2022

Our Organization uses this on a daily basis on our remote work environment for employee tracking and task management.

Pluspunten

Time tracking option performs very accurately. Hubstaff offers screenshot capture option which is very Effective in employee monitoring especially in remote work environment. Entire workforce management is made possible with this software.

Hubstaff customer support is also very Good offering immediate support for all our queries. The installation and set up of the software is also very easy.

Minpunten

As of now everything is fine and currently we are not facing any issues.

Antwoord van Hubstaff Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Kylas! We are so happy to hear that Hubstaff was able to provide you with a complete solution to your needs!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send us a ticket through [email protected] or just simply hop on chat. We'd love to hear from you!

Thanks again for your kind words! Have a lovely day!