Setmore

Online planningsoftware voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tamara
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Overzichtelijk online agenda

Beoordeeld op 2/7/2020

Fijn werkend systeem. De helpdesk is goed bereikbaar en je wordt zeer kundig geholpen.

Pluspunten

Duidelijk overzicht in je agenda. Werktijden zijn makkelijk aan te passen.

Minpunten

Jammer dat het nog niet in het Nederlands is

Jared
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Setmore for Business

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2022

I've been able to generate my return of investment within the first month and not just that be able to give value to clients in documentation and also frequent meetings.

Pluspunten

It's easy to program to the social media for your business or service to be able to allow clients to book time with you so you don't have to be there for them to do it.

Minpunten

I can't use a custom domain and sometimes it does interfere with my clients experience because they think I work for the company.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en WooCommerce

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

The simplicity of the customer interface and my ability to add not just services and meetings but also courses if needed.

Acuity Scheduling, GoTo Meeting en Bookly

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Its use and lack of UI learning curve

Hi Jared,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use for your social media platforms and that customers can book from those platforms.

It's great that you think Setmore offers simplicity and doesn't need a high level of tech experience to use.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team.

Mindy
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Upset that I must cancel Setmore because my clients can't buy memberships/packages.

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2022

I am cancelling Setmore and am frustrated with myself for not seeing in advance that client online purchasing options are extremely limited and dysfunctional for the nature of my business. but overall I think many people who choose Setmore will be satisfied with the features and functions for the low price.

Pluspunten

Very easy to set up and use and I love that it integrates with Square and has a new downloadable app for customers -- customers can add your booking app to their home screen on their phone. All functions are pleasant to use.

Minpunten

I still can't believe they market their service to fitness professionals yet you can't sell packages of sessions to your clients. I don't know any personal trainers who have clients that just buy one appointment at a time -- they save money by buying 10-packs or paying a monthly subscription. I also thought it was disappointing that you can "remove Setmore branding" on the premium subscription, except that you CAN'T remove all branding -- you can't have a custom domain so clients must go to a Setmore URL to view your booking page even on the premium plan. The customer service associate was pleasant in the chat but instead of just answering my question about if they offer memberships/packages they advised me not to worry about setting up my account and to instead book a demo with their team and allow them to help me set up my account. I had to make them look into my actual question and answer it. If I had a different type of business I would probably use Setmore as they have so much going for them.

Trainerize, Acuity Scheduling, SimplyBook.me en BEWE

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

I like many things about Momence but it comes with transaction fees charged to my clients unless I invest in a bigger package. I wanted to invest in a bigger package but my clients don't seem to like the platform.

Momence en Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Downloadable client app, Square integration, ease of use for customers,

Hi Mindy,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore and providing us with feedback.

We're sorry to hear that you're having to cancel Setmore due to not having appointment packages. I'm going to pass on your comments to the developers to highlight the need for this feature.

We hope we will be able to welcome you back to Setmore in the future.

Josh
  • Sector: Sport

Great For The Money

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2022

Overall my experience was wonderful and it worked for a long time.

Pluspunten

I love that they have different options available to meet everyone’s needs. It is very easy to use and it a clean and professional look.

Minpunten

I had to stop using the software because I needed to connect providers with resources and Setmore wasn’t able to do it at that time.

Hi there Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is great value for money and it s easy to use, professional and clean.

We're sorry to hear that you are no longer a Setmore customer. We're constantly improving the product for our customers so we appreciate all feedback. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, do not hesitate to reach out at [email protected]

Suzi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A few things I need that are imperative

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2019

Overall experience is good but just so frustrating that the support chat I feel dont understand your points or address / understand you problems. It feels like they're so detached from caring. Ive literally just had a conversation with someone on chat and it was an awful experience.

Pluspunten

Super simple and works with you, quick easy and makes life simple

Minpunten

Really important for us and reasons why I witched:
We need to take varied deposit amounts
If someone cancels their appointment we have to contact them to get their card details to to refund their deposit- it's really frustrating
Sometimes when I contact customer support I feel like they dont listen
Our clients frequently commented on the fact that they stated going through the booking system then it quit/froze/took their card details and didnt go through. We thought it was people just being difficult however it was such a common complaint- can we report it to you and you look at a history of what happened within that transaction?
Why can we not reuest payments off people through setmore- its a really great feature.
There's not enough characters for T&Cs & notes to the customer when booking.

Sarah
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I love that Setmore is so simple to use

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2022

Setting up Setmore couldn't be easier because to its user-friendly UI. Client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service are three of my favorite aspects. For extra features, you can pay an additional fee or subscribe to a premium subscription.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about Setmore is how easy it is to use, yet filled with all the information I need to book the right appointments and services every time. Within the first month, I was able to create my return on investment and provide value to my clients via documentation and regular meetings.

Minpunten

Setmore's sole flaw is that it can occasionally crash. Occasionally, things don't save correctly and updates don't appear until hours later when you reenter the application. Setmore's only genuine flaws are these little hiccups in the system.

Hi there Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is simple to use, terrific and affordable to help manage your business. It's great that you like the social media integrations, client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service.

If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at [email protected]

Happy Scheduling!

Ben
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2022

Pluspunten

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

Minpunten

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Easier to use and implement, with a simpler interface and cleaner progression for our customers.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at [email protected]

Keri
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, lots of integrations available

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2022

I have loved setmore enough that I have recommended and even set it up for others

Pluspunten

I tried multiple schedulers before deciding on Setmore for my podcast interview scheduling. There is a free version that is highly functional and does everything I need. When helping someone else build their business, I was able to use Setmore to integrate with their systems as well. The paid version is worth the price for the extras gained, such as additional payment integrations and sms appointment reminders.

Minpunten

Some areas may be improved by more customization options, but I’m pretty happy with what is already possible

Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

The ease of use, app, and available integrations

Hi Keri,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use and appreciate all the integrations we offer. It's great that after trialing different schedulers, you chose Setmore Free as it has everything you need.

We'll pass on your comments to the team.

Fernando
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great and helpful option

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2022

Pluspunten

Something that I like the most is that you can sync it to your calendars and works great

Minpunten

Maybe that sometimes you don't get some notifications

Google Calendar

Because of the features

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're delighted to hear that you think Setmore is a great and helpful option and you appreciate the ability to sync with your other calendars.

We're sorry to hear that you're not receiving some of your notifications. If this occurs, could you reach out to our team at [email protected] to highlight this?

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Super Simple Booking System

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2022

Very good, I very much like this scheduling software.

Pluspunten

This software is super simple and easy to use. It provides all the basic features necessary for booking appointments, taking payments and sending out reminders etc. I’m extremely pleased with it. Customer service is a breeze too. Plus the ease of integration with other apps is amazing.

Minpunten

I had no issues with this software for what I’m using it for. It meets my expectations.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore!

Thrilled to hear that you think the software is super simple and easy to use. It's wonderful that you're extremely pleased with Setmore and the integrations we offer.

We appreciate your support and if you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected]

Courtney
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2022

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and I love the layout! Super easy to understand when you’re technically-challenged 😄

Minpunten

Integrating with social media should be made a bit less complex, and a bit more of a smooth process

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore. Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is very easy to use and like the user interface.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass your comments to the team.

Kunal
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Setmore is inexpensive and gives you all the features that you need

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2022

I would say very good, given the low price and availability of all features available with more expensive booking sites. I am very happy with Setmore.

Pluspunten

The price which $9 per month and gives me all the features to make my company look professional to prospective customers. Email reminders, text reminders, payment collection, ability to link it with my google and apple calendars, ability to link it with external applications like Zoom/PayPal/Square/Stripe etc.

Minpunten

It is very hard to configure it to make the application to book on my website without the need to open an external booking link. I am not yet able to do it and when customers click the link on my website it opens a new tab and take it to Setmore website. If this could be improved or made easy to use I will be very impressed.

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Square was difficult to use, especially when using in different time zones. I had a few clients who could only see my time zone and were confused. This did not leave a very good impression and I had to switch to Setmore.

Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Price point and the availability of all features that were available with all the above booking sites.

Hi Kunal,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're thrilled you think Setmore is inexpensive and it provides you with the features you need for your business.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the experience we offer our customers. We've passed on your comments to our developers.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out to the team at [email protected]

LNai
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Best Program Ever!

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2022

It's been great! As mentioned in my Pros, it's just an overall amazing, inexpensive (if not free) way to help run my business better!

Pluspunten

After having my reminder to my clients removed from the program I was paying for on Wix, I needed something for my small business that wouldn't cost me $500 to renew on a higher level on the above mentioned site. I began Googling and Googling and Googling. After a few trials and errors with other programs, I found Setmore and it has been amazing! They offer so much for free that solo-business owners like myself who don't have employees, can integrate their booking system in my existing website without any hassle or fuss.
It allows my clients very quick and easy booking without needing to talk to me. I allows me to create blocked time frames after each client to have time to prepare, easily allows me to book myself out during times I cannot work. Basically, there isn't much not to love about Setmore.

Minpunten

The only downfall of Setmore is it can be a little glitchy. Sometimes, things won't organize properly when saved and updates won't update until hours later in a flash when you enter the program again. These little glitches in the system are the only real downfall of Setmore.

Hi LNai C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that after your search, you're happy with Setmore. It's great that it helps your clients get booked quickly and easily, you can manage your schedule to suit your needs, and you think it's cost-effective.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll pass your comments onto the team.

Debby

Do not overlook Setmore

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2021

It has been a huge blessings as I started my business with Setmore and it has allowed me to take bookings online. I have only used the free version and will be sad to leave them, but should they upgrade to the more modern style and more capability, I would love to hear about it as I know they will do it right.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and intuitive to set up. It has online booking capability that integrates with my Wordpress website. The online help is second to none and they are very quick to respond and super friendly. Their FREE version is amazing for up to five practitioners and integrates with numerous payment providers. It has a notes section and option to list classes.
They are also constantly improving their system, striving for the best.

Minpunten

It does not look that modern and although they do the basics very well, I need more than that now, which they cannot yet provide, such as concession cards, membership options, discounts, SOAP notes etc.

It looks a little outdated and wanted to have a modern look with lots of clear images.

Timely

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

As a brand new business I was attracted by their free version.

Hi Debby,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we are constantly striving to improve the product.

Please continue to reach out to our support team or email [email protected] if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Gregor
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great one-stop shop for health practitioners

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2020

Setmore provides a combination of easy-to-use function sand features that make my job as a life coach simpler. Setmore is my single source of truth for the day to day running of my business. Appointment booking, calendar integration, client details, email and text appointment reminders, cash and card payments, web storefront, these are all features I'd expect to find in software targetted at my business, but the no-cost integration with Teleport for group and one-to-one video sessions is the cherry on the top. If you run a hair salon, a yoga or pilates studio, a coaching business, a massage practice or any session-based appointment-run business, then it is worth your time evaluating Setmore.

Pluspunten

Setmore is incredibly easy to use and set up. The feature set for anyone who lives by client appointments is perfect. Simple integrations with payment providers ensure you can charge for services. Best of all is the integration with Teleport.video for video conferencing. The dashboard gives you a high-level view of your business, and the reports and client database are simple but useful. If you need deeper analytics or CRM functionality Setmore also integrates with most of the market leaders. Finally, Setmore support is responsive, professional and helpful.

Minpunten

As an Apple-based business, the support for Safari is not as complete as the support for Chrome. There is also no support for Windows Explorer - which can be an issue for video chats with some clients. However, as there are workarounds - use Chrome or Firefox - this isn't a deal-breaker. I would like a bit more customisation for the client-facing features. For instance, the online booking page isn't customisable for look-and-feel - e.g.brand colours. layout etc. However, those are advanced features which I suspect few customers would take advantage of, so again not a deal-breaker.

Pricing, features and functionality
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Even the free account works perfectly.

Beoordeeld op 7/2/2020

The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

Pluspunten

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us.
2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

Minpunten

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations.

2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message.

3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Christine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2019

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

Pluspunten

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Minpunten

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Mindbody en Fresha

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Setmore had better options for setting up my specific service list, as well as free email appointment reminders.

Fresha

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

As above, a combo of features and price.
Suthasinee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best customer service and affordable price in the market

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2019

Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, custome service are great, you can reach them anytime ( love it) I would recommend this app for everyone who need a basic scheduling app because it's very cheap and easy compared to many on the market. I have tried a lot of Software but Setmore is by far the best. Would be perfect if they offer marketing, intake form, client's file or SOAP which very important for many industries nowadays.

I am not only like the app but I like its people too. Thanks guys for hard work.

Minpunten

I know they are doing they best to improve their app everyday. Keep it up the good work. Cheers

ClinicSense

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

Because Setmore is easy too use and it tick nearly all my boxes.

Cliniko

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I choose Setmore because is easy to use and affordable price but I leave Setmore because clinicsense offer, marketing, intake form, SOAP note but Clinicsense is very expensive and very difficult to use for example their calendar view have limited options which Setmore has a better calendar view and easy to see the availability to book appointment. I choose setmore for many reasons but I choose clinic for only 3reasons : Marketing, SOAP note and intake form. Still love Setmore and will continue to recommend to my friends.
Jörgen

Why I still use Setmore

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2019

So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Pluspunten

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Minpunten

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Melanie
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2019

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Pluspunten

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

Minpunten

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Steph
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2019

Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

Pluspunten

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

Minpunten

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue.
I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Corinne

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2019

I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business.

Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

Pluspunten

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Two complaints:
1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing.

2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Matthew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2019

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

Pluspunten

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

Minpunten

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Mindbody

Redenen om voor Setmore te kiezen

The schedulicity was much more expensive for less functionality Clickbook was a great system, but the owner died suddenly and the customer support from the service died with him.

Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

Much too expensive and too corporate
Monica

Excellent Product & Service

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2019

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Pluspunten

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Minpunten

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Setmore

I was able to test setmore before I opened my practice and I found that it met all of my needs and that the support service I received was excellent. I recommend Setmore to all of my friends who are starting businesses that would benefit from an online scheduler.
Sue
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A decent program that's easy to use

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2018

The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner.

Pluspunten

While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

Minpunten

The inability to put a real credit card info to hold appointments. While it was an option to request credit card information to hold appointments, any number would be sufficient to bypass that measure and an appointment would be booked. It would have also been a nice feature to have the same reminder options available for the staff to get notified of appointments coming up that day. As an appointment based only business I had a few missed appointments because the app never sent a notification through whether my phone was in bad service or not.