339 van 325 reviews worden weergegeven

Daylite for Mac

CRM en projectmanagement voor de Mac

4,6 /5 (325 review) Schrijf een review!

• Functies
heeft deze app aanbevolen
339 van 325 reviews worden weergegeven
Adrian C.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A fully featured and user productive CRM

Beoordeeld op 29/1/2020

I have been using Daylite since v2 (now v6 and cloud based). It provides a wide CRM feature set and integrates aspects of project and time management. For small business operators that is really useful. What is particularly useful to me, is that it integrates so well with Mail - so many leads & communications come or go via email. Being able to link Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, Projects, Appointments - and capturing that connectivity in my CRM is really useful. Having work with a Salesforce implementation where capturing email traffic and info was never as comprehensive - Daylite is a pleasure to use.

There are a range of readily available and easily installable developer add-ons (e.g. www.iosxper.biz and www.puremac.com.au). They add additional features (e.g. multi-currency invoicing, productivity enhancements, Kanban boards), integrations (e.g. online diary publication & management, email campaigns, phone integrations, messaging, web conferencing) and improved reporting.

My only real frustration is the inability to create customised views and reports across objects - without developers assistance. While the layered stack architecture will allow enormous customisation - you really need a coders help. Having said that, for 85% of what I do, I can survive for now and as my new business grows and scales, I know there is a solution to my needs.

Overall I am a Daylite addict and evangelist!

Pluspunten

Awesome user interface, integration into MacOS environment (e.g. Mail), layered architecture allows for integration and customisation, loyal developer ecosystem and low cost per user.

Do not underestimate the value of the Daylite Mail Integration - so much of my communications and lead acquisition is via referral and via email - getting data quickly and consistently into any CRM is essential to its adaption.

There are iOS/iPad OS apps - not a desktop replacement but great for road warriors to keep the communication channels open or to make productive use of time when out of the office and between meetings.

Some highly technical limitations:
- No web browser access to a Cloud-hosted service - but the OSX and iOS apps are awesome!
- Limited "regular" user ability to create customised views and reports across multiple objects without developer engagement.
- Dependent upon Apple apps for integration with MS Exchange/Office365 - more limited in iOS version

• Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Improvement over time!

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2020

I really like the Opportunities funnel - that I can keep top of mind who are all the potential clients and when I need to follow-up with them - and the way I can do a report of where they came from and how much business I won.

Pluspunten

I love that I can access everything on my phone and my computer and it automatically syncs - that I can have all of my calendar appointments, tasks, clients, projects, opportunities and corresponding emails all in one place whenever I need it. I really couldn't live without this product. I rely on it for everything. Ever since it's been in the cloud, it's gotten much better, and they've really added a lot of features, and web seminars and more customer support.

Minpunten

It doesn't play well with others and integrate easily with other software - particularly with other calendar systems. When I want to invite my husband or son to personal family calendar appointments, it's many steps for them to accept a meeting. I wish they would fix that feature and also integrate with other apps and not have to use Zapier or multiple steps.

Pj M.

Daylite is Badly Designed

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2018

Terrible

Pluspunten

It doesn't seem to lose any data or break in a way that destroys the work that goes into it.

Minpunten

It is buggy, inconsistent, hard to use (and thus hard to teach to use), and, most of all, badly designed. It attempts to match a Mac app sort of feel by having things almost look and act like they do in a stock Mac app like Numbers, Preview, etc. But they fail in actually making it intuitive and useful. The most obvious example is the way it "pulls in" information from the left side of the window in a thing that I don't even know what to call, maybe it's a page? Anyway, these "pages" (for lack of a better word), stack and cover up everything below, and they are also temporary. This causes a few problems. First, you can't go back to the ones below without closing the ones on top, they go away and if you're trying to reference previous "pages" you keep having to go back and forth, sometimes between multiple layers of pages. It's extremely annoying and very unintuitive. There are plenty more examples of its design ineptitude, but I'll give 1 more: The way you edit the "pages" is to aim for a tiny little edit button on the very bottom of the sidebar. And your edits are not applied until you click "done" which appears in the same place. If you accidentally exit the "page", it loses all your edits. And it's waaaay too easy to accidentally exit a page. You should be able to open these "pages" in a new tab, or window, or anything else besides its current functionality.

Hi PJ,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry you haven't had a positive experience with Daylite - we want all of our customers to see the value in Daylite, so we take feedback like this seriously.

We're glad that you know your data and any work you put into Daylite was safe; that's really important to us!

We're always trying to improve Daylite, so your comments about our design and user interface are very helpful. We have several resources like webinars, one-on-one Customer Success calls, and our Help Centre to make sure you're getting everything you can out of Daylite.

We'd love to have you join a call with our Customer Success team and one of our developers to go through anymore feedback you'd like to share - you can reach us here if you're interested: [email protected] Thank you for helping us continue to constantly improve Daylite!

Diense B.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Daylite Review

Beoordeeld op 17/3/2020

Absolutely love the product. Marketcircle continues to update and revise the software. Would love if the developers came out with more detailed specifics for the Real Estate.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, easy to enter data, fairly intuitive. Very easy to capture emails with mail integration.

Minpunten

It is difficult to create user reports, there are only a limited number of user defined text fields and date fields.

Hi Diense,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Daylite!

It's awesome to hear mail integration is helping you! We hear you on reports and custom fields - we've passed this along to our developers!

Michael N.
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Best CRM for Mac Users

Beoordeeld op 14/2/2020

I run everything on Daylite. I couldn’t imagine life without it

Pluspunten

Love the clean look of Daylite, and I love how it connects things together. All the info I need is right there.

Minpunten

I haven’t found it brilliant for Sales Analysis, such as things like conversion ratios, value of projects / customers etc. But maybe I’m just not good enough with the software. Also not great for tracking time management.
The software is designed for Macs - great. But some of my colleagues need to run financial software and so have to use Windows machines. It would be great if they could use Daylite too - but they can’t. So we have to run multiple systems.

Hi Michael,

It's fantastic to hear you can't imagine life without Daylite, what a compliment!

We're passing along your feedback about Windows and more sales and time tracking functionality for our team to review as well! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Sharon L.
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

Love it

Pluspunten

I love that it works seamlessly with all my Apple technology. I don't have to log into anything special or remember to mark anything and yet all my important communications are logged automatically whether I'm communicating via mail or my iphone. I can add notes, add a picture of handwritten notes to contact records, easily schedule followup, and nurture series to contacts. People always remark how organized I am and that I never seem lose track of things, and that's due in part to how easy Daylite makes it easy to store info, schedule followup, and manage open projects.

Minpunten

It still needs some work to be robust in pipeline management, but that's balanced out by the fact that all my information is easily accessed.

Beth C.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Daylite

Pluspunten

Daylite is user friendly with many customizable functions which suit our business well.
The task system keeps us on track and nothing gets lost in the shuffle. We also are utilizing the activity sets to create systems and projects for workflow.
Daylite will enable a new untrained employee to enter into our business and take care of our clients easily Some much information is captured and stored in a sensible manner, it creates a continuum of customer service.

Minpunten

At times, there are too many reminder boxes popping up on screen.

It would be beneficial if we could like directly to the companies with who we do business, rather than logging on another screen.

Robert G.
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An excellent product but incredible service

Beoordeeld op 29/1/2020

It’s truly helped me take a unified approach to my tasks, projects, and communications

Pluspunten

The customer support really treats this like a software that is integral to your business.

Minpunten

I think they could really benefit from exploring a Facebook integration to keep track of people I interact with on Facebook without a lengthy contact creation process for each person.

• Sector: Leger

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

To work in our company the best option and I recommend to all.

Pluspunten

Simplicity and clarity, We like this app

Minpunten

Insufficient synchronization between calendar and tasks Mac and calendars and tasks Daylite. When you drag a job and change the status of your Daylite calendar after synchronizing with your Mac calendar, the change made in Daylite reverts back.

• Sector: Kleding en mode

Mac

Sales focus

Pluspunten

It works great- ease of transition and works across all of Mac

Minpunten

Nothing- it was easy to use- offered great customer support

David K.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Over 15 years using this, and I LOVE IT!

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2020

I started with Daylite back in the early days of Daylite. I was on ACT but I wanted some thing that was a little more use friendly and less costly. I was one of the first with my graphics business and was with Daylite until I started my Real Estate business. Everyone said "Get a REAL Real Estate CRM" so I spent 3 years trying everything, and spent MANY THOUSANDS on software. None of them printed, most of them were expensive, most of them focused on Lead Generation, but we use Boomtown for this, so I do not want this, because you cannot beat Boomtown for lead generation. I wanted a KICK ASS CRM so when a lead turns to a real prospect, I then move them over to Daylite and off we go.

Today I print note cards, letters, mail pieces, track all my past clients, keep in regular contact with them all, and my business has grown over 300%!

So at the end of the day I am making $000,000 more than every before, and most of this is due to a great CRM, good team here are Remax, and selling for the worlds #1 brand.....

LOVE WHAT I DO!!!

Pluspunten

GREAT CRM, it does everything that other CRM's do, but what most do not do today is PRINT! Yes print a note card, letter, envelope, you name it, it prints it. Yea a Postage Stamp, how inventive! Plus I love how easy it is to teach people to use it.

Minpunten

I am a MAC NUT, so the fact is does not work on a Windows machine, is fine for me, but I would think this hurts their sales.

Brian J.
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Helps me to Get Things Done

Beoordeeld op 31/1/2020

I am happy with the SW and how it helps me to get things done in a logical and efficient manner. It also allows me to get things "down on paper" so I do not have to remember them or worry about forgetting something. If you use David Allen's GTD philosophies, then you will like DayLite. I have also used Sugar, but found that focused too much on office-based users. I travel internationally 70-80% and need to be able to run my business from the back of a taxi, in the airplane and in my hotel room after a long day. DayLite does a good job of helping to do that efficiently and keeping my sanity.

Pluspunten

It is relatively intuitive and easy to use. Also good for people with a mobile office set-up as it interacts well between iPhone, iPad and MacBook. Customer support is good, albeit only via email and chat.

Minpunten

It has some limitations and inflexibilities that sometimes frustrate me, or force me to use "old-fashioned" work-arounds, but I must also say that a number of these have been corrected over the years.

Christine H.

Dayite: Thirteen Years And Counting

Pluspunten

After a highly successful career in corporate IT, I completely switched gears and started a real estate business in 2007. Familiar with CRM for large corporate accounts, I wanted that same functionality in an affordable Mac-based small business solution. Thirteen years later, I am still a huge fan of Daylite. In addition to meeting those initial requirements, Daylite even included templates for real estate users. But better yet, I could, and still can, completely customize how I use the system. It has never failed me. The iOS additions are incredibly useful. And, as a sceptic of cloud-based solutions for security and client-confidentiality reasons, I was thrilled to see how Marketcircle handled their approach when moving to a subscription service. I have no concerns about data security issues and it makes syncing that much more seamless.

Oh, and the integration with Mail is brilliant and keeps getting better. Really, this may seem obvious to some, but when you're legally required to maintain an audit trail of real estate transaction histories, what could be more efficient than a tool that captures mail, stores documents, allows me to create my own workflows, and then creates a report at the end that simply gets added to the transaction record?

It's truly the best investment I've made in my business.

Minpunten

In the past there were some hiccups with adding attachments into the database, but this was quickly resolved.

Stephen P.
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Terrific CRM for Professional Services Firms

Beoordeeld op 29/1/2020

Keeping track of my external network is the most important element.

Pluspunten

I work with professional services firms, such as financial, law, and accounting firms, and also practice law. I use Daylite for everything! The email assistant makes it super easy to file emails. More than just emails, though, is the ability to see a history of all communications. I also keep track of clients using Projects and love the flexibility of the platform. I looked at a lot of CRMs and have been "sold" on Daylite since I started using it. Also, very good support help and excellent video tutorials.

Minpunten

Because it is very robust, it can at first appear intimidating. But the setup is so logical that it quickly becomes easy to use. And it is very customizable, especially useful when using Smart Lists. I'd like to see better reporting features, but beyond that, it's comprehensive.

Michelle R.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Daylite is my Command Central

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2019

I am able to provide a variety of design services with different workflows to my clients. I use it to manage my solo business, so Daylite is my only "assistant", so with my pipelines and activity sets established, it tells me what to do and when to do it. I am vigilant about my Daylite meeting time, and it helps me establish the goals for the week in manageable bites. The more detailed I am in the set up of my pipelines, the more effective Daylite is in helping me manage projects. All the linking features make it easy to get a snapshot of my jobs including emails, tasks, goals, key players.

Pluspunten

I love that I can use project management, task management, contact management and scheduling all in one. I also love the linking capabilities and its interface with my emails. I can go through email and assign every email to a project, task and determine a date to accomplish the task. I use the pipelines and activity sets to get better and better at my workflows. The longer I use and develop daylite to fit my work, the better I get at my job and my ability to replicate successful projects.

Minpunten

The downsides occurred in the beginning when I had to learn the platform and spend time setting it up. It took a while and several tries before it caught on. Once I learned it and a lot of the nuances, I got to a point where I am afraid I could not live with out it. I am sure there are features I don't use or know about, so I appreciate that Daylite support is proactive about training with the informative videos and support outreach. There have been some glitches here and there, but the customer support team has always helped work through those and get things on track.

Hi Michelle,

We're so glad to hear Daylite is making your life easier! Being able to link your emails and manage all of your projects with ease makes such a difference. Like most CRMs, we know Daylite does take some time to learn and it's great that our support team has been able to help you through the process!

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!