Pingboard

Christie
Christie
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Gamechanger for a growing organization

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2018

Its been a great tool for our org!

Its been a great tool for our org!

Pluspunten

Allowed us to scale our org chart process out of powerpoint and into something dynamic and easy to use

Minpunten

I'd like to be able to customize weekly emails to employees and what information you can see in what views- like instead of seeing the start date of employees on the 'teams' view i'd like to be able to see location.

Catherine
Catherine

Keeps me up to date

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2018

Overall it's useful, easy to use, and I think it's a great tool for small to medium sized businesses...

Pluspunten

I like Pingboard because it helps me know when coworkers are out of the office (assuming they actually use that feature), and when there's a new employee I can hop on and check them out. We are also big on celebrating birthdays in my office so I like that I can go on and see everyones birthday.

Minpunten

Sometimes I get confused when going to put in a new status but that's all really. Overall it's easy to navigate

Jason

Best One Yet

Pluspunten

The ability to manage the TO for a dynamic organization. The ease with which you can integrate new team members into an existing workforce.

Minpunten

Desktop app is not my favorite, but the mobile application is awesome!

Kevin
Kevin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Capable Out of Office Tracking Tool

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2018

Pluspunten

You can schedule time away from the office and pick from a handful of reasons.

Minpunten

The homepage does not provide much useful information.

Tyler
Tyler
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Facebook for Business!

Its been great!

Its been great!

Pluspunten

The birthdays and work anniversaries home screen!

Minpunten

Incomplete profiles and ways to post videos not just pics

• Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps me find out who people are in my company!

Pluspunten

PingBoard is really helpful in an organization like TurnKey where there is a lot of personnel that lives all over the country. It makes it easy for me to find the right person and get in touch with them quick and efficently. It also helps you feel like you know them a little bit better with there bio and things they like to do.

Minpunten

Not everyone fills there Pingboard out fully and some people don't update old information.

Mike
Mike
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

If you need a Dynamic Org Chart this is it

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2020

Pluspunten

We use this in our office, and it creates a Easy to find and use Org chart for the company

Minpunten

It does cost quite a bit to use the software and if you upgrade to a larger company it gets more costly.

Louloua
Louloua

Easy org chart software

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2019

Pluspunten

Easy to use, helps resolve awkward situations when you don't know someone in the company and cannot ask. Its also nice that there is a picture associated with the name and title.

Minpunten

Updating doesn't seem as straightforward when a title changes. Also would like some sort of plug-in with the email suite, so that the name and picture pops up in the address book along with title, when you email someone.

Michael
Michael
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Really helps get to know your office

Pluspunten

Anytime I'm in a jam or need to contact someone that I'm not fully aware of their name or position Pingboard swoops in and saves the day!

Minpunten

Nothing really, it's never disappointed!

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good to learn about the company's hierarchies and find people to reach out to

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2022

Since working from home is the company's policy, I don't always know the people that I have to talk to, so every time I need to discuss a topic with someone I don't know, firstly I take a look at their pingboard's profile to know what they do, and even if they really are the role I'm looking for. So having my colleagues' info available there is really helpful. I also take a while to look and understand hierarchies and who are the people I would have to report to, depending on the subject. Pingboard has this clean UI, interface is very user friendly.

Pluspunten

Org chart is the major thing for me, since I use it to learn about the team's scopes and hierarchies.

Minpunten

No cons at the moment, I mostly use it to find people and it's been serving me well for that.

Mark
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Pingboard Review

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2018

We have a complex organization with many team members. We are now able to easily look up employees from the org website.
Additionally, this tool has helped with morale, as the solution delivers a weekly email to management to provide an overview of who is in, out, telecommuting etc. However, one of the great aspects of this report is that it also includes upcoming anniversaries and birthdays, which is a great morale booster when supervisors are aware of such.

Pluspunten

The best aspect of Pingboard is the ease of onboarding, implementation, and management of the product. We can stand up new, complicated organizations in about an hour. The users love it, and it is immediately publishable.
Also, the ability to have multiple versions of the org chart that you can keep hidden, in draft, allow for the management team to collaboratively work on org design without the hassle of sharing ppt or visio slides, using tools like SharePoint, etc.....

Minpunten

I really do not have anything negative to say about the solution.

Simal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great way to view your org

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

I can quickly access more information (especially report chain and out of status) about my colleagues. Our organization is making an effort to make sure Pingboard is used widely; I hope it becomes better in that aspect.

Pluspunten

1. The org chart visualization is absolutely great and considering how fast it loads, I love referring back to it all the time.
2. Integration with Google Calendar is great! Single place to provide your Out of Office status and you're done!

Minpunten

1. "Out of Office" option is a bit hidden, I wish there was a way to set an out of status state from my profile page itself; instead of going to the overall "Out of office" page.
2. It sometimes takes a while to see the title/report structure changes on Pingboard but I doubt this is related to Pingboard itself but more like how the data is fed into it.

Pingboard Review

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2018

Overall a great experience. I do feel like there are more features that I'm not taking advantage of, so perhaps there is an opportunity for end-user education or middle-management education to get more use of the tool.

Pluspunten

It is helpful to find who folks's roll into (who is their manager, director, vp, etc.). We also use the Out of Office to tie into a Google Calendar so everyone across the team is updated on when folks are out. The shared skills are also useful, for identifying who speaks foreign languages. I like the weekly emails. I typically take birthdays and anniversaries for my team and plug them into my calendar each week so I can remember to get that person a card, etc.

Minpunten

The Teams don't seem to always line up. I realize that is ridiculous, given it is something my company manages. However, it makes me believe that there is something inherently tricky about this from an admin perspective.

I wish that I could see items such as T-Shirt size for just my team, as a Manager. I don't think I have this ability, but this could also be an admin setting?

• Sector: Vastgoed

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2018

It really helped us track vacation/sick time. We used an antiquated spreadsheet approach which wasn't easy to get how much time someone took at the end of the year. It also has brought a level of visibility to where people are now that we're more mobile and remote than ever.

Pluspunten

I love the out of office feature. Its the biggest reason I implemented Pingboard when I joined my current company. The org chart feature and integration with GSuite has come in handy and made onboarding super easy.

Minpunten

The reporting could use some work. There is a lack of being able to filter things like Out of Office statuses to just the team you are a member of, especially through the Slack integration.

There used to be a feature too where you could post In and Out status on a big board which my leadership team was looking for. I'd like to see that sort of In/Out board feature that could be posted on monitors or public spaces for everyone to easily know.

Lauren
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Helping Connect my Organization

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2018

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use. I can use it on my computer or on my phone, and I appreciate that I can have a colleague's contact information readily at my fingertips if I need to get a hold of them. I also like that there are pictures for each employee, I am a visual learner so it helps me match faces to a name. There are a lot of employees at my organization, so that feature is helpful.

Minpunten

There are some features that are easier to use/access on the computer than on the phone app. It would be nice if they were more similar, but I do understand that a phone cannot view all the things a computer has the capability of doing.

Amanda

Great Software! Additional Functionality would be benificial for custoemers

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2018

It's been super helpful, but a could of the cons I described above would bring it to next level.

Pluspunten

I'm a pingboard admin, it's helpful to see people's personal preferences when putting together something person (an anniversary or thank you gift for example). It's also helpful to track where co-workers are and quickly see their contact info.

Minpunten

As an Executive Assistant who supports 2 Executives, and has a separate Manager-- it would be helpful if my notifications for time off went to all three of them.

Separately, the Executive I support has asked me to log his time off in pingboard for him, but I can't because you need to sign on through Google. If we were able to sign in with just a username and password I could sign in for him and do it.

Useful for Managing Out of Office Time for Large Teams

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2018

Pluspunten

The Google Calendar integration combined with Teams allows me to easily see who is in our out of the office on my team at a glance. It's also nice that I can look up co-workers who are not on my team, but I may be looking for.

Minpunten

Editing Out of Office time is not incredibly intuitive. It takes far too many clicks to try to find a previously scheduled event and edit it. There should be an easier way to access your own events, rather than having to go through the Out of Office section of the app. The mobile app also does not allow for as much flexibility for managing your time off as the website does, which has been a bit frustrating when I'm trying to update Out of Office time on the go.

• Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Useful Software for Mid/Large Business | Organizational Chart Software

Pluspunten

Pingboard has a very useful interface- you can search by department, role, tenure, whatever specifically you are looking for, and it brings up the information with ease. Also, the ability to see an organizational chart as a "web" is a very cool feature. I enjoy using it because it shows all of the contact info for an organization, but also shows if they are away, on vacation, and if not there, who to contact instead.

Minpunten

Its not really a con about the software- if someone leaves for vacation, and they do not put it on ping board, it wont show that they are "gone". If ping board could be made to sync with google calendars, that would be very useful

Stacy
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent Program!

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

It's been fantastic - great way to organize. I like being able to run reports as well when I need a complete list of employee names, start dates and if they are full time or part time (I use the Skills section for this)

Pluspunten

We have a large employee base. I love how it interfaces with Gmail. Everytime I register a new employee with an email address, it sync's to Pingboard. It is an excellent way to see what department people belong to, and to put a face to the name. It's great that I can also assign them to 2 different departments if I need to. The staff loves getting the weekly emails showing who has a birthday and anniversary.

Minpunten

In Employee Profile, I wish some of the sections I've added such as "HIPAA Training" ect, could only be edited by an admin member, but still visible to the employee so they know when they need to do their annual training.

Ryan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2018

Helps greatly with identifying new employees, company-wide. When I need to go to someone's desk who I may not have met, it makes it easy to know who I'm looking for due to their image being readily available.

Pluspunten

The integration of photos with names is my favorite aspect.

Minpunten

I wish the directory would load all names immediately for search functionality.

Molly
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

User friendly and efficient

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2018

It connects our team as a whole and makes it easy to get in touch directly with that person.

Pluspunten

Our team is in 55 different cities and I love how we are able to put a face with the name and learn more about the other person.

Minpunten

There could be additional tools added to this platform -- maybe a chat feature?

Maribelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

No fuss, and even everyone outside of HR uses it

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2018

All employees can easily see org chart without having to ask HR team for assistance. Even in larger companies that I’ve worked for in the past, org charts were often manually produced by the HR team on either power point or other software and the results were often “clunky” at best.

Pluspunten

It’s easily accessible to employees outside of the HR .org, which means they’re more likely to use it than other software programs that the HR team introduced to employees.

Minpunten

If your org is mid sized or larger, the org chart itself starts to become harder to see.

Would be nice if it partnered with our HRIS and automatically updated any changes.

Lauren
  • Sector: Internet

Good experience so far!

Pluspunten

I love that we are able to keep track of our employees and the information we need to care for them well. If employees use the features, we are actually able to see who is in the office, work anniversaries, birthdays, etc. - it's great! I also appreciate the Org. Chart feature as well, as this is how we visualize the structure of our company, and it is easy to edit.

Minpunten

I wish there were even more reports that could be run to see who is sick, working from home, on vacation, etc. and how often they are doing this. But overall, I love the software.

Heather
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Easy to Use

Pluspunten

I like that I can easily use the app to update vacation time or sick time as I'm heading out the door to drive home when I'm not feeling well. It's easy to update employees on my plans for the day and easily syncs with Slack.

Minpunten

It would be nice if it could track that Saturdays and Sundays are not valid vacation days. Then we could put a range in that included a weekend for taking vacation days.

Review of Pingboard

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2018

This is the first Org Chart software I have used, but it is intuitive and easy to use.

Pluspunten

I like that you can easily access information about employees, what team they are on and office they are located in. As an IT administrator, it is an easy tool to use while verifying employee data or finding their manager.

Minpunten

There is no seating chart feature. I think this would fill the missing piece for this product.