Timely

4,7 (699)
Schrijf een review!
Boekingssoftware voor professionals in de haar-, schoonheids- en welzijnssector

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Janelle
Janelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great customer service, flexible plans to suit all our needs

Beoordeeld op 24/10/2017

Access 24/7 from wherever we are. Payments from our clients at all hours of the day as they book their appointments online.

Pluspunten

The simplicity, it's easy to use and understand. No staff trainer required to use it, self explanatory. Easy to review calendar. Easy access from computer, devices or phones anywhere.

Minpunten

It doesn't do a cash daily reconciliation or detailed breakdown of what is coming in each day. A few more email options to personalise follow ups with clients and rebooking reminder emails. It would be better if there were more fields we could fill in for each client and personalise them according to what we need to know about them.

Alana

Lans Artistry

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2023

Good system to use. Price is the only thing that I feel somewhat dissatisfied with, there are already so many additional costs for a small business and this is just one of many systems I need to use.

Pluspunten

It is user friendly, has a nice interface and a lot of useful features

Minpunten

I find the marketing link to mailchimp isn’t as user friendly and that I need to just manage my email marketing in mail chimp directly. I found it difficult to transfer my mailing list over. Cost increase between 1 and 2 users is nearly double which is quite significant for a small business and other systems do not charge as much for additional users.

Overwogen alternatieven

Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Redenen om over te stappen op Timely

Price and system capabilities and features.
Carmen

• Klantenondersteuning

Program needs work and better customer service

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2015

Timely is definitely beautiful and effortless. It is one of the better salon software programs I have come across in my 15 years in this industry however, if you live in Canada/United States this is not the software for you. It does not separate taxes on reports so you can never distinguish between your GST and your PST. Also, it does not offer the tip option and as tips are a massive part of the service industry in Canada and the United States this is one of their biggest downfalls. Its overall program is easy to use and very nice looking however it isn't a program that should be offered worldwide. I used the free trial for a few days just to test it out and see, I did have a few questions that I wanted answered and it took their customer service team an entire two days to reply (I sent in my query during the week so there is no excuse for this). I do hope that they add to their program because I believe they have a good thing going they just need a little more work.

Antwoord van Timely

Hi Carmen, thanks for your feedback - it's great to hear you found Timely to be one of the best.
We're sorry it didn't quite fit your needs. We are constantly adding new features and there's lots more to come.
Apologies also for a slow reply, it looks like it took 30 hours for us to respond to your request. This is certainly slower than normal, and replying within 10 hours is something we work hard to achieve. We understand how important it is to hear back quickly when you're working through things, so we place huge value on fast, helpful customer service (it's one of the main reasons our customers love Timely!). Your feedback reassures us of the importance of that focus, so thank you.
Adding a tip to a service is a feature we will likely add in future, you can vote for it here: http://bit.ly/1SEcirR
Thanks again for the thoughtful feedback, really appreciate your time :-)

Melissa
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

What i like and don't like about Timely

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2023

Pluspunten

Its easy to navigate around The colour coding is good The reports are great

Minpunten

I would like to have multi bookings for the same app be able to be put through on a recurring app. And also, when their next app comes up after finishing their payment, I would like to be able to click on their next app and be taken to the calendar at this point. I would like to be able to write notes in their appointment on the calendar.

Rebecca

Have been working with Timely for over 6 years

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2023

They are great to deal with, overall would definitely recommend them as a salon software company.

Pluspunten

For someone who isn’t very technologically savvy, overall the system is easy to use, looks neat and tidy and has some great features to help keep track of the financials. The support is great but I am on the highest tier of payment so I’d definitely expect that.

Minpunten

A couple of the features seem to be better in theory than practice but a phone call to the help desk usually helps work out how fix a problem. However, Timely are great at taking feedback when something could be done better from a working point of view. The transaction fee for online bookings and stored credit cards is high which is not favourable. I don’t know the overall costings of other software companies but I wouldn’t say what I pay monthly is ‘average’ from talking to other business owners but I s’pose you pay for what you get.

Amber

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brilliant but… A few small changes

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2023

Honestly love timely so much. It is so quick and efficient and has all the information I need within easy reach

Pluspunten

I love everything about timely. I find it so easy to use, so easy to navigate. I use it every single day. My clients also find it super easy to book using the online booking feature. I take payments using an external add on and it all works seamlessly

Minpunten

I have a couple of things I would love if timely could improve on. 1. I need a function to be able to open my online booking to a certain date. For example I want to be able to open it to the last day of September. At the minute I can only open it X weeks or X months in advance. 2. On my iPad I have a button to quickly take me back to todays date which is great. But the iPhone app is missing a button like that. I find this a time consuming process to track back to todays date during an appointment when I’m trying to see how much of a deposit someone has paid me With these two improvements I think timely would be much more user friendly & I honestly think it would be seedless

SamanthaJane

Make life easier

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2023

Its a definite time saver with booking, i love the reoccurrence appointment feature. easy communication with the team and always explained things so I understand lots of great tutorials too

Pluspunten

without a doubt booking online feature is a game changer I've been in the industry 24 years & was concerned about going digital but it definitely has increased bookings

Minpunten

sometimes there's little glitches when selling gift vouchers, and the fact if you email one to someone it put the purchasers full name, which can make the voucher a bit impersonal

Kelly

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2023

Overall experience is good, it doesn’t seem to lag or not function semi often.

Overall experience is good, it doesn’t seem to lag or not function semi often.

Pluspunten

The integration is easy, customer service is great

Minpunten

It’s not as customisable as I would like, it was be great to be able to make certain times of the day only bookable for vip clients and also have an add on section that pops up to prompt clients to add on an extra treatment etc

Overwogen alternatieven

Shortcuts en Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Redenen om voor Timely te kiezen

Redenen om over te stappen op Timely

Joslyne

A solid 12/10

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2023

Mostly time management! Its also very easy to add to your website and allows clients to book their own appointments, all my clients have mentioned its very user friendly as well!

Pluspunten

I use to write down all my bookings in a big day planner, going back and fourth with clients to communicate a suitable time... this was VERY time consuming. A friend mentioned she used Timely for her business and I was very keen to try something new. Im extremely happy I switched to Timely as its honestly saved me sooo many hours and admin each week! It just makes sense!

Minpunten

Im happy with everything Timely has to offer, I havent had any issues with it!

Juan
Juan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

My business thrives and my customers keep coming back

Beoordeeld op 10/7/2023

My overall experience has been excellent. From the moment I started using it, I realized how easy it was to use and how intuitive it was. The calendar is very clear and customizable, which allows me to organize and schedule appointments efficiently.

Pluspunten

What I like the most is its ease of use and customer-centric approach. With its beautiful customizable calendar, I am able to manage and schedule my clients' appointments quickly and efficiently. I also love the automatic appointment reminders feature.

Minpunten

I don't have many complaints. However, one small improvement I could suggest is the option to further customize the appearance and layout of the calendar. Although the calendar is incredibly functional and easy to use, I would like more customization options to further tailor it.

Jason

Simply brilliant!

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2015

Where to start? There are just so many pro's to Timely it will be a struggle to keep this short!
We...

We at Body Image Beauty recognise that the appointment book is central to our salons smooth running. We searched endlessly for a solution that would fulfil the needs of operating multiple salons without the cost, technical issues and re-worked solutions we had previously encountered. Our requirements were simple - to have an affordable appointment booking system that all our salons could access simultaneously and include shared treatment list, product list and client list. No more VPN's, Remote Access or screen sharing.
Timely met our needs, then mesmerised us with its myriad of features and ease of use. It cannot be emphasise enough just how easy Timely is to use. Our employees only get a half hour introduction to Timely and can be totally familiar with 80% of its features by the end of the day having used it for real. It's easy to find out what Timely can do so the main points will be about what it did for us.
We use all the Timely features ' every one of them is useful and will enhance how you manage your business and how you interact with your clients.
In real-world terms what Timely gave us was a single unified system utilised by all our salons. Changes to our prices were immediate and everywhere, client's details and history shared between all salons and bookings for one salon can be taken and entered by another salon - or by any employee from anywhere with internet access.
As with any system it's not without flaws. The difference with Timely though is twofold: a) They listen to their customers and react swiftly to fix bugs and implement new features, and b) The changes are immediate without the need to install anything. We no longer need to worry about updates or installing software, and because it's `in the cloud' computer hardware or backing up data is no longer a concern ' all I need is a browser. This is the first time we have felt confident that our appointments and client data are secure and backed-up all the time. It would be devastating and catastrophic to lose all that information.
After nearly 18 months using Timely we've had 100% access to the system and consistently fast page responses. There was no noticeable drop in performance even after switching to mobile data and the amount used would easily fit within a 1GB monthly plan.
I really could just go on and on and on''.

Antwoord van Timely

Thank you for your great review, Jason! We¿re really glad to hear that you and your staff are making such fantastic use of our software. We really appreciate the time you've put in to share your experience with us :-)

Sarah
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I've been using Timely for almost a year now and it has made a huge difference to my business.

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2017

It has given my small business a much more professional image and allowed for me to easily take payment by credit card. The invoicing system has helped with record keeping as well as being professional. Reporting tools are also really useful. Has helped to make it easier for new clients to get in touch with me and made making an appointment with me so much easier. It also saves me time.

Pluspunten

It has made life so much easier for me and my clients and has helped to give my business a much more professional feel. It's very easy and logical to use and to amend and add to. The linked invoice system is excellent and again helps a small business to give a professional feel. It has also easily allowed me to add in extras like package deals and to invoice for products that I sell. The help is good too - there are lots of help documents available along with videos which often answer my question. When they don't, I've found the customer help very responsive. Sometimes they get back to me within an hour or two, sometimes it will be the next working day. Having the option to 'talk' to a human is reassuring. I very much recommend Timely to other small businesses, and whenever I struggle to make an appointment for myself with someone that doesn't have an online booking system I am always grateful that I followed a recommendation to give Timely a go!

Minpunten

There's not much I don't like. I've had some issue with the appointment confirmations and reminders going straight to junk folders instead of inboxes which is a bit of a pain. If I've booked in a new client myself, and then the next appointment they do it, I end up with two client profiles which is also a bit of a pain. However there is a 'merge client' option which deals with this quite easily.

Mark
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great System

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2016

Usign the timely calendar has made booking clients in much easier, whether in the office or out on the road - plus we have been able to include an online booking system as well.

Pluspunten

Timely allows us to manage our instructors and locations really well. Everything is programmed in so different services that take different amounts of time are all booked in automatically, including breaks and padding time between sessions.

Minpunten

As yet Timely does not allow me to see all appointments booked for different locations within the calendar software. It compensates by allowing us to export to a google calendar but this is not the ideal way of doing things for me. I want to see all appointments for all staff in one view. However - Timely do listen and have a team who are working to improve things as they go. I have to accept that my situation is unusual and therefore lower on the priority list to provide a solution - but at least I know it is on the radar.

As a small business owner I would prefer keeping costs down as much as possible. I would prefer to see an entry level subscription that allows 3-5 staff without an extra monthly charge.

Ben

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Timely has organised our Pet care business immaculately!

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2016

We used to manage our customer appointments using a written diary, however at the rate our business has scaled in 12 months, this was simply not an effective solution. Following extensive research into finding the best cloud solution for our pet care business, Timely provided the most customisable yet simplistic solution that ticked all the boxes I needed ticking. Managing customer appointments is so simple and extremely effective in minimising customers no shows with Timely's reliable customer reminders. We have booked over 2000 appointments in the past 12 months without a single hitch. Were extremely please with how this integrates so well with our operations.

Pluspunten

Ease of use for appointment scheduling, Customer notifications have saved us a lot of customer no shows, The Dashboard is very useful for a snapshot of daily weekly, monthly sales data. Ability to log in from anywhere is great. Invoicing is also very easy.

Minpunten

The IOS mobile app need further development to allow a number of simple tasks, i.e. notifications, deletion of appointment permanently, ability to view sales and customer information. Development needs more focus, I dont believe I've seen any functional updates since release.

Nicole

Easy and efficient

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2017

My best friend told me about Timely and how it was perfect for her business and urged me to give it a go. I was hesitant at first but after seeing that I could try it for free for a month, I thought sure why not!

I loved it instantly. So easy to use and it does everything I need it to do on the desktop version. I have synced Mailchimp and Paypal. So every time I get a new client it automatically updates them to Mailchimp. I take all payments through Paypal. It instantly creates buttons and links for all of my workshops to promote and book.

Its great!

The functionality of it is so simple. However, I am waiting for them to update the app so it has more functions on the phone! I travel with my work and use my phone while I am on the go. Once that's done it will meet all of the requirements.

If you work from a desktop computer and have a service based business, I definitely encourage you to give it a go!

Pluspunten

How easy it is to use, the syncing of other programs and the cost.

Minpunten

It doesn't have all of the features on the iPhone App version. I travel for work and don't carry my MacBook with me. I always carry my iPhone and use that for seeing and rebooking my clients.

Kelly

online booking
payment acceptance
POS to some degree

Pluspunten

This is a great software for anyone taking bookings & running a business.
It is super easy to use, the customer support is very good.
The price point is in line with the services it DOES offer.
Online booking with a system that allows you full control on how to run your business & accept payment online. There are very few comparisons to what this software offers.

Minpunten

I am sad that they still do not have a built in loyalty program, its really the only thing its missing for my needs. I have been hoping for the last 3 years they would get one but nothing as of yet. They have made strides in many other areas, this would be such a bonus for me if they would implement that.

Peter
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Organize your diary with ease!

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and train new users on. Intuitive dashboard and very clear user interface.
Timely has been optimized very well for mobile use, enabling us and our users to use this out-and-about.
The customization options of the widget and mini-site are great, and work well with lots of our systems.
The ability to send communications via SMS is very helpful, though not clear when initially purchased.

Minpunten

The lack of language support really isn't great, especially at an organization with lots of international users (non-English speaking).
It wasn't particularly clear when we first purchased Timely that the ability to send SMS's wasn't part of the original plan, and had to purchase separately.

Emma

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good system but expensive & no important new features

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2023

Pluspunten

Ease of use Consultation forms Features at the time offered more than other systems

Minpunten

Sometimes has glitches with square Price point for large teams is too expensive, okay when 1-2 staff No tiered timings for different staff No add ons No photos on booking platform …I could go onWe are considering leaving for these reasons

Ursula

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Our business can't do without the Timely booking system. Saves us a lot of time.

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2017

We have heard from people that have had trouble with some companies that get their bookings mixed up or double book clients. With Timely we spend the minimum time on booking clients. Our clients mention it's very easy to book online and they appreciate the reminders texts for their appointments. For us as a business it makes things work smoothly while our business looks professional and by having the reminders sent to our clients, we eliminate wasting time and money with clients not showing up for their appointments.

Pluspunten

Timely takes care of the very important part of our business - booking of appointments. Without this working smoothly we wouldn't have a successful business. Our clients book online, get reminders of their appointments and we don't have to do anything!

Minpunten

I can't think of anything that I don't like about the Timely software. It's totally worth the money we pay for it.

Holly
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I don't know how I did without this. It is awesome!

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2016

Very easy to use. Allows me to see different schedule views and create schedules far in advance. The bulletin board feature ensures that every employee can see messages and notices. Employees can view their schedule from their smart phone or any computer. This program has simplified scheduling so much. Employees get schedule change notices which helps a lot. I would never want to go back to printing a paper schedule. My employees really like it, too.

Pluspunten

The time is saves me. The way I can see the total hours for each employee for the week. The way the vacation shifts become unassigned so you know what needs to be covered when someone is going on vacation. The fact that employees have access to their schedule at all times. Overall ease of use.

Minpunten

You cannot copy one shift and paste it. You can, however, copy a day or week and import it.

Charlotte
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Love TIMELY

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2017

Since switching to TIMELY I have been able to manage bookings for my business centrally. The reminder emails and Texts to customers help us minimise no shows and provide this value add consistently. Our busy customers welcome our reminders.
We are not using all of the TIMELY features and have chosen to manage our accounts via MYOB separately even though these 2 providers can be linked. We get more detailed information from MYOB directly. The features of TIMELY are constantly evolving and improving. I am looking forward to seeing the review feature, where customers can leave a review.
TIMELY's support is excellent and we always get a quick reply whenever we need help.

The ease of use.

Minpunten

I would like better integration with my MYOB software -Timely dumps sales into one account in MYOB but not a number of accounts to link sales to so you can't keep track of what areas of the business and what locations monthly sales are from. I have different locations and this info is vital so I can analyse profitability across my business.

Taha Burhan
Taha Burhan
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Easy way to rezervations

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2022

Timely offers a simple and easy-to-use interface. Thus, you can adapt quickly without any support. Being easily accessible from mobile makes my job much easier. It makes the reservation process very practical for both me and my customers.

Pluspunten

It has greatly reduced my manual workload. It really allows you to manage your time much more effectively. I especially love their reminders, the option to create reminders from multiple channels is very convenient. In addition, thanks to their reporting, I get rid of making reports one by one.

Jasmine
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Social Health Association Review

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2016

It is a little time consuming for our purposes. It is easy to adjust most of time. It would be great to have a sort feature in the reports on just customer with future appointment status for quick access. It would really help out a great deal when I need to put together a quick report but have to search for all of these individually because I cannot look up the report for it. As a user, we have the option to create reasons why an appointment was not completed so I would really appreciate being able to go to reports, scroll down to customers, and search for the status of the appointments for that customer or all customers.

Pluspunten

I can color coordinate appointments.

Minpunten

There are not enough colors to code different kinds of appointments. There is no way to archive appointments for customers that occurred a year ago from their customer page.

Liz
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Amazing System Affordable and Efficient

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2016

It took me over 12 months to decide on a system after looking at the pros and cons of many systems. I decided on TIMELY and have not looked back.
As a specialize service that provides Cosmetic Tattooing, Beauty Services and Cosmetic Tattoo Training (sometimes throughout Australia), we needed a system that could allow us to book in treatments and groups, but also model appointments for the students learning Cosmetic Tattooing, on the same day.
We have been incredibly happy with our choice and would recommend TIMELY to other salons. The system is really easy to work and easy to add extra staff as you expand. The TIMELY staff are very helpful and they are constantly looking to improve the system.
I have no hesitation in recommending TIMELY, my only problem is I didn't start sooner.

easy to use,

Minpunten

Doesn't allow for fortnightly rosters.

Robin

Brilliant!

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2017

Marketing and customer service benefits increasing revenue

Marketing and customer service benefits increasing revenue

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Good value for money. No clunky or overly restrictive technology. Updated to keep up with marketing innovations and requirements.

Minpunten

Needs more versatility in customer notifications like more filters to select different email domain recipients. Because gmail email users can leave google reviews whereas if you don't have google account you can't so being able to target these customers to get reviews would be powerful. Also being able to add more than one add a button linking to a site of your choosing so you could have Facebook, Yell & Yelp for example