MailerLite

• Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Highest Free Subscriber Email System

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2022

Great tool to start off using autoresponders or email marketing system.

Pluspunten

Love it that I get 1000 subscribers free and can send 12k mails every month. I've also noticed that when I delete a subscriber, that is added back to the free subs.

Setting up the automation feature is intuitive.

The multi tagging feature for every subscriber makes it easy to add them to Groups.

Minpunten

Need to upgrade to use the time-zone sending feature.

Also too bad it doesn't have a count-down timer feature for the blocks.

The polling feature although is cool, it has problems integrating with scheduling a meeting/webinar at times.

Margaret
  • Sector: Filantropie

Best Email Delivery Product

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2022

We are able to deliver a lot of work to our subscribers easily and reliably. Whether we have time to preplan a piece, or need to push a message out quickly, we are always able to get this done easily through Mailerlite. The software is an asset to our work.

Pluspunten

We were able to move from our other platform and set up on Mailerlite quickly, even though we have a low technical IQ. Very intuitive and a lot of great help articles and videos. However, when we are stumped, the chat support is excellent. Quick and immediate responses. Always helpful even when it is our error.

Minpunten

We would like more design flexibility for the emails, landing pages and websites. We do not have an html background, so rely on the prebuilt blocks and templates for most of our pieces. However, what is prebuilt is really good.

Constant Contact

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mailchimp was not as easy for us to use. When we learned they were censoring their clients messages during the 2020 election, it made the decision easier for us to leave, as we wanted to work off a platform supported by a company that focused on providing a good product, and not political agendas.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Our computer tech company recommended Mailerlite and we really liked how the product functioned in comparison to other platforms.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for leaving such a thorough and helpful review for us, Margaret. We're glad to hear that it's been feeling intuitive setting up MailerLite and that we've been helpful when needed.

María
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Terrible welcome service!!!!

Beoordeeld op 15/7/2022

Pluspunten

Nothing at all: it was a terrible mistake to trust the person who recomended it to me.

Minpunten

I created an account on Monday and sent a campaign. My contact list has been blocked few hours later even if at my dashboard the campaign rates showed are all of them lower than the minimum requiered rates (but the opened rate, that is much more bigger than minimum requiered). I exchanged a couple of messages with them on Tuesday about the issue, given to them as much as information as the asked me from my old email marketing suplier, and I have not recieved any news from them since, even if I asked for it. Not news neither about how to order a refund to forget about this awful situation that is affecting my virtual event lanch. Terrible welcome service for new customers!!!!

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Maria, let's dive into this with you! Could you send us a reply to this email, so we can have a chat?

Kevin

Great mailing system

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2022

A great overall package that's made a real difference to our scope and reach. Particularly helpful are the automation and modal options for signups. Great reporting too!

Pluspunten

This is an easy-to-use, easy to setup, and easy to maintain system, that doesn't cost the earth for smaller businesses. Great set of features with easy mail construction tools, and some great visual features for better email appearances. Also has easy database management and personalisation tools.

Minpunten

Not much. Pruning and managing subs database is always painful, but not particularly more so in MaileLite. The builder is goog, but could do with some more specialist modules relevant to book publishers, perhaps.

Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

YMLP was a bit outdated, and didn't offer the features and visual quality of MailerLite.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Mostly price-vs-customer database size, but available features was abig part of our decision, with MailerLite offering more features for construction, and ease of use for our less-tech savvy staff.
Michelle
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great customer service

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

I need good sign up forms on my website, GDPR compliance and to be able to send out newsletters. Mailerlite makes this easy. Their newsletters are informative and interesting (I am still subscribed several years into our relationship!). The customer service is second to none.

Pluspunten

Even the free version is feature packed and easy to use. I can do everything I need to do and don't have to fight against the software (I switch from MailChimp and have been very impressed from the start).

Minpunten

I am not a marketing person so I get confused by some of the terms, but it is much clearer than the competition.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, Michelle. Just in case this might come in handy, we have a really useful glossary with terms you can keep with you.

Raleigh
  • Sector: Landbouw
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Mailerlite Simple easy and work.

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2022

Tried the big mail company that was bought by a money company and they made it so confusing that had to find a replacement. So glad I found mailerlite. Much more straightforward and minimalistic. Tons of great features and room to grow. I like the customer service it was fast and helpful when I needed it.

Pluspunten

The interface is simple and easy to understand. It has everything I need. Automations is such a great feature to have as a free user!

Minpunten

Would like to see more videos online with tutorial and step by step instructions.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We definitely want to allow people to save some time, which is why automation is something we want to share with everyone. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Raleigh.

Tracy
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Reliable and Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2022

The problem I had with email marketing for my clients was they were petrified to go into the system and create a newsletter themselves. Now with MailerLite because it is SO user friendly, they are eager to do their own email marketing. The templates make it to easy to design professional and high converting emails.

Pluspunten

MailerLite is easy to ue even for those who are tech challenged. They have amazing support and ther are tons of helpful tutorials by them on you tube so you can easily figure anything out. It works great for my clients using WooCommerce as we use it to market to their subscribers with high conversion rates.

Minpunten

I think in the beginning as with most techy software, it is challenging but only for a short while. With all the tutorials they have, everything is very clearly explained and demonstrated.

Nebojsa

Best value for money

Beoordeeld op 16/6/2022

For us, MailerLite is the basic software for our own marketing.

Pluspunten

Very kind and fast support. The software is easy to use, but if I get stuck there is help

Minpunten

The campaign resend feature may show total results outside of individual campaigns

Rose
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So easy, and with great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2022

Great!

Pluspunten

I love the quick help I can get when I have an issue, and the ease of the platform.

Minpunten

I'm not sure I have a con.... But if I'm forced to come up with something, I'd love more creative looking templates.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Rose, it's a good sign when you feel like you're forced to come up with something! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Karen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use + reliable customer service

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2022

I love simple, elegant solutions that work and that's what I got with MailerLite.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use, easy to set up and if I ever have a question about something, I know that customer service will be quick to respond. It saves me precious time.

Minpunten

I can't directly integrate this with my platform which is a small drawback, but perhaps that will be coming since integrations are always developing.

Tracey
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and good functionality

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2022

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

Pluspunten

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too.
If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

Minpunten

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch.
Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface.
But these are both minor points.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Alison
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2022

Best experience ever. Seriously.

Pluspunten

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Minpunten

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Eloy Millennia
  • Sector: Landbouw
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An amazing solution to email marketing!

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2022

The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics of our campaigns, are stunningly beneficial! MailerLite helped us increase our revenue by more than 100%, just by testing and improving our email content.

Pluspunten

The drag-and-drop template builder is very easy to use and the created templates show in every email client I can think of. So far, nobody had to open our email in their browser because of displaying issues.

Minpunten

Unfortunately there are no integrations available for our webshop platform called OpenCart.

Sendinblue

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

I try to keep this short but there's a lot wrong with MailChimp. They kept bothering us with their own marketing emails and their very own unsubscribe link didn't work, for several months while I used their platform. I wouldn't trust this giant with our company emails. Maybe it changed by this time, but it was a huge pain to get in touch with their own customer service. I get the feeling that MailChimp has become a bit arrogant about their position on the market. Their paid plans are too limited and expensive, simply because they can.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Our marketing agency recommended MailerLite. MailerLite simply stands out because of the clarity and transparency about its paid plans. No limits, other than your number of subscribers and emails sent. It just makes sense! Every alternative I could find has limitations on layouts, templates, or even has elements on templates that you could only use if you upgrade your plan. Nothing feels worse than constantly being confronted with features you cannot use, while paying for a product you expect to be fully functioning.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

What an amazing achievement you guys have done with your revenue. We're so proud to hear this!

We'd love to share your story and get to know more about it. Feel free to reply to us, so we can have a chat.

Kathie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Product

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2022

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

Pluspunten

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Minpunten

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Kajabi was cost and a slow glitch that sent a segment to my entire list. Zero analytics and just not as aesthetic as it should be for that cost!!!!! All the others: cost and not easy to use.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

It was not easy to set up. I needed a form in my blog posts and couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications.

Mojca

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2022

I use it for myself, for my clients and I teach others how to use it. I really like this tool for campagnes, landing pages, and forms. At this moment I have no need to search for any other tool because I am fully satisfied with Mailerlite.

Pluspunten

I love how easy is MailerLite to use. You can find everything on Youtube and their academy. The most I like are the analytics and click map. If I consider the results I can improve my work every time.

Minpunten

Sometimes it takes too long to save the work. It is a bit slow. I can not think of any other minuses about Mailerlite.

Simplicity

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

To complicated, to many functions that are necessary in that kind of tool (Facebook adds - for example)

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Price, simplicity, help desk, videos on You tube
Claude
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

Beoordeeld op 19/2/2022

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

Pluspunten

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Minpunten

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way...

So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.

Jade C

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

Beoordeeld op 18/2/2022

MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Pluspunten

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

Minpunten

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

ConvertKit

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Cost. Mailchimp's pricing got to be too much for me. I also tried other services and found MailerLite to be more affordable without sacrificing service.

Affordability.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.

Nicole
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Incredible value for the money

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2022

In addition to its low price relative to its features, what I appreciate most about MailerLite is its customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to come across a problem that someone on the MailerLite team wasn't able to help me solve. I love that they use screenshots to show me exactly how I can fix a problem. Also, they are FAST. I think the longest I have ever had to wait for an answer to one of my questions is an hour. More often, they respond in ten minutes or less. They are amazing!

Pluspunten

I use MailerLite for nearly everything related to my small Internet business. I use it to reach my people weekly, to announce new products, to automatically introduce new subscribers to my work, to offer giveaways, to launch new products, and more. I really enjoy that it has so many features--nearly every feature I need, in fact--and is so easy to use. I have yet to have a problem with any aspect of my email marketing that MailerLite has been unable to solve or help me with.

Minpunten

Honestly, the only thing I wish MailerLite did that they don't already do is have an evergreen countdown timer. They have a fixed-date countdown timer that I use with my launches, but they don't have an evergreen timer that you can use within automations (that go out any time). I know that feature is under review, but I don't know when or if they have plans to implement it.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We have been indeed reviewing new features, and we are in the midst of exciting new things. Keep an eye out :)

I would also love to add your review in our database and use it for future testimonial - feel free to reply and let us know if it's okay, we can then have a chat!

Scott

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Pluspunten

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

Minpunten

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

Constant Contact en AWeber

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Monica
  • Sector: Entertainment

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

Beoordeeld op 12/11/2021

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

Pluspunten

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

Minpunten

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Eli
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2021

Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is.

The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable.

Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

Pluspunten

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Minpunten

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now.

One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean.

Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see.

We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2021

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Pluspunten

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Minpunten

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

ConvertKit

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Cost

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Roland

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Beoordeeld op 11/9/2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Pluspunten

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Minpunten

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

ConvertKit en ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Eleda
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2021

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Pluspunten

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Minpunten

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Michael
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry.

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2021

Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

Pluspunten

How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

Minpunten

No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this.

Glad you became part of our community.

Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end.

Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.