MailerLite

• Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Mailer Lite ~ Great Customer Service and Wonderful Option for Total Beginners

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2021

I initially had an in issue with embedding a form that I had created in MailerLite into my WordPress site. I emailed Customer Support and received a quick response! Honestly, I wasn't expecting a personalized response that soon. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was kind enough to inform me that I may have installed the plug-in incorrectly and advised me on the steps of how to embed it properly. Sure enough! User error. I was able to embed and redesign to the form to my liking. Tested it and it works! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] !⭐️

Pluspunten

As a newbie to email marketing, I wished for an email management software that would be suitable for beginners. The instructor for an email campaign class mentioned that she recommended MailerLite for such folks as me and I am glad that she did! I recall attempting to use MailChimp and found it difficult to navigate through and not as intuitive as I liked. For Constant Contact, I did use that when I consulted for a small company but disliked the limited options.

I also am intrigued by the MailerLite Academy and want to enroll in that.

Minpunten

The *only* thing that I dislike is that I, along with others in my class, didn't care for the background elements in the landing page templates. We all thought that we could modify the red color to a different color to match our background to no avail. It took some ingenuity but I did end up creating a landing page that I really like.

Constant Contact, Mailchimp en AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

As this is my first brand website, I wanted a management program that was geared towards beginners. I was already stressed out by designing my website and getting used to the nuances of my particular theme. Mailer Lite made it easy for me. As this was my first campaign and embed form, it did take me some time. I am rather picky about how things look so that does factor into that equation!

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Super curious how your landing page ended up, Nikki!

And you should definitely enrol into the MailerLite Academy.

Maks
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Amazing Email Marketing

Beoordeeld op 25/11/2022

Great and creative tool for email marketing

Pluspunten

Creative approach and flexibility ! It’s easy to use and very effective

Minpunten

Not yet because i haven’t found any bug here yet

Kisilda
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

This is a review from an unheard MailerLite Classic User

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2022

Honestly I was happy until MailerLite released a new version out of nowhere. Old user and partners were never heard. I am sorry but now I don’t have anything good to say as the new release was done just to have a shiny product with no new functions for the free users for the basic plan. It turned out that MailerLite double the price for something that clients have paid for years to have.

Pluspunten

I liked the classic MailerLite even if it is not where it should be.
MailerLite classic is easy to navigate and use.

Minpunten

I don’t find anything new on New Version of MailerLite. It is confusing and expensive.

ActiveCampaign en Klaviyo

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Classic Mailer lite had a reasonable price and it was easy to use.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Because of the price and easy to use.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Kisilda, thank you for your review and your feedback. We really value understanding our users. Should you wish, feel free to email me back with your concerns about the new MailerLite.

Konstantinos
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

An excellent service.

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

Pluspunten

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

Minpunten

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

ContactPigeon en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mostly it was because of the lower cost of Mailerlite's, but also the UI was friendlier.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

It was the better choice overall.
Aj
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Chat is worth every penny

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2022

Pluspunten

The people on chat are always helpful and I ask some weird questions!

Minpunten

It's not intuitive to me-- classic wasn't. I'm hoping New ML will be more.

Sabrina
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I find MailerLite reliable!

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2022

The customer service is top-notch. The reliability of MailerLite makes it worth it. It gets your mail to your recipient! I cannot say that with certainty concerning Kartra, Active Campaign or even other companies I've paid 3x as much. I love how easy it is to create landing pages! Great software! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gave me excellent customer service!

Pluspunten

Reliability is everything when you invest in Facebook ads and need all the links to work! I highly recommend!

Minpunten

I do not like the new combination of features. The top-tier package has ONE feature I want and I would not use the other three, so in moving from Mailerlite Classic to 2022 Version, I lost some of my features like the favicon! Oh well, I did get to remove the mailerlite from my pop-up! So that's a good balance.

Ben
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

Excellent Mailing Service

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

Having tried multiple mailing services, MailerLite has consistently risen above the rest. Good price points for subscriber bases, excellent contact management tools, all the integrations I need, and fantastic live customer service (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] !)

Pluspunten

Easy to use, powerful tools, great customer support.

Minpunten

A little more customization for blocks within the email editor would elevate MailerLite further.

ActiveCampaign en Mailchimp
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome functionalities and customer service

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2023

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and their free version has already so many pro features. When you need to upgrade to a paid plan, it's not expensive either. The customer service is fast and efficient, even on the free plan! Thanks for such an amazing tool

Minpunten

I can't think of anything I don't like, it's a very good email marketing provider

Maricar
  • Sector: Kapitaalmarkten

Amazing support

Beoordeeld op 25/11/2022

LOVE IT. I have used many services like these before but MailerLite takes the cake. It's UX/UI design is beautiful.

Pluspunten

I really love the 24/7 chat support. Everyone there is kind, patient, and easy to talk to! Any problem I face, I can always rely on their support.

Minpunten

The new version vs. the old version shows up and it's difficult when I have many accounts.

Štefan

MailerLite is the best!

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

Pluspunten

Automation, personalization, landing pages and websites ...

Minpunten

I can't edit separately mobile, multiple modules for different web systems

Sue
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Customer Support Second to None

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2021

I am setting up a mailing list from scratch and I have found the functionality to be great. The couple of times I have found the help files to be less than helpful, someone has responded to my feedback and answered my queries and made the functionality very clear. Wonderful to know that someone actually reads (and responds) to feedback, rather than it going into a black hole.

Pluspunten

As a brand new user, I am finding Mailerlite very easy to use, with almost all the functionality I need so far. I have asked a couple of questions where I do not understand the functionality and my questions have been answered very quickly!
The automation is very intuitive and easy to set up.

Minpunten

I wanted to create a dropdown with 12 options (for months), but found the limit was 10 options. Small issue, but a bit of a hindrance.

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

I have always found Mailchimp to be very clunky to use, and wondered if there was something better available (at my beginner price point ie. free).

A product review.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Sue, amazing to have you with us - was really curious about your Vintage shop, you should pass by the site, so I can have a look. I'm a sucker for a good find.

If you have any further questions, you know where to find our amazing support team.

- Lay

James
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Really Solid Software and Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2021

Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Pluspunten

Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Minpunten

I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

ConvertKit

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mailerlite is better and cheaper. That simple.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Design capabilities are more intuitive.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing!

- Lay

Roland
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Beoordeeld op 11/9/2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Pluspunten

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Minpunten

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

ConvertKit en ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

• Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Streamlined, Yet Powerful Tool for email Marketing Campaigns

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Pluspunten

I have used a number of competing email tracking programs and MailerLite is by far the most streamlined and easy to use I have come across. That said, it doesn't sacrifice any of the capability. I have run multiple email marketing campaigns with it (soliciting reviews for fiction novels and album releases) and was delighted with MailerLite's flexibility and power. It integrates seamlessly with Gmail (as well as other mail clients), giving users the power to imbed tracking on a per-message basis with the simple click of a toggle button. As my campaigns featured hundreds of individually customized email, the per-message tracking was critical. It pushed alerts when a message was opened or a link was clicked and provided useful statistical summaries of engagement on demand. I continue to use MailerLite any time I need to gage (and track) email engagement.

Minpunten

I have no complaints about MailerLite's functionality--it is easy to use, is full featured, and integrates well with other email apps. However, in order to disable the "this message is tracked by MailerLite" footer included in the message, users need to pay an annual subscription fee. Given how intrusive that message looks, I had no choice but to pay the fee. That said, the fee seemed reasonable given the power of the software.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en MailTrack

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

I switched to MailerLite because of its competitive pricing and complete functionality.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

I chose MailerLite because of its competitive pricing and owing to the fact that it had the features I required in an email tracking client.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We're so glad to hear we cover all your needs with our features.

Tiffany

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amaaazing service, so easy to use and must have features

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2022

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their support is top class. I have worked with other well know email platforms before and they don't compare with Mailerlite.

Pluspunten

Mailerlite automations are super easy to set up, the interface makes it clear and friction free

Minpunten

I find the grouping and segmenting slightly confusing but support is always on hand and super quick to reply

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mailchimp became too complex and not easy to use plus they have made the automation feature as a paid plan.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Price, user experience and support

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Price, user experience and support - A triple threat if I must say so myself! Thank you for your review, Tiffany.

Peg
  • Sector: Publiceren

A Welcome Answer

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2022

The best.

Pluspunten

From the beginning MailerLite was easy to use, intuitive despite its comprehensive offerings. I didn't expect to be able to do so much, and switched anyway. And then came the surprise of how complete it was. I have had nothing but great experiences with support. The built-in explanations are thorough and clear, but live support is just an email and a few minutes ' wait away. I love MailerLite and just talked to a former colleague about it. He's in the process of switching from our old favorite. I don't think you can do better.

Minpunten

Strange to say, the biggest challenge was that I thought it was harder to use than I thought. Now that I'm just following my intuition, my best guess of what to do, I have no problems with it at all.

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

They used to be a great little company. Now you just can't get the generous help and support, in my experience. Plus it's getting pricey. I'm enjoying MailerLite.

Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Simpler, recommended by other writers. I poked around in it and didn't like what I saw - don't remember the details.
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great landing pages

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2021

MailerLite provides beautiful landing pages, an easy to use drag-and-drop email builder, and nice sign-up forms. It is amazing and really helpful that they allow free users access to their email automation feature.

Pluspunten

Over the years, I have tried many email marketing services and I must acknowledge that MailerLite is a great alternative to MailChimp. They have really nice landing page options even if you're using their free plan. Beyond the landing pages, I did not end up choosing MailerLite as my "forever" email marketing provider though. I teach women how to start their own online business and if one of my students did not have a website I could not refer them to this provider. You need a website and a domain email address in order to use this service.

Minpunten

Some entrepreneurs are just starting out and they do not have a website yet. There are many online business owners who that want to build their email list before building their website. To get access to MailerLite however, you need a website. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommended this platform to my business friends who don't have a website yet.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review for us. Such a lovely business idea you have.

We genuinely appreciate you giving us the feedback of some of our users not having a website - this is something I will make sure to add to our feedback data.

Have a good one!

Tracey
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and good functionality

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2022

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

Pluspunten

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too.
If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

Minpunten

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch.
Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface.
But these are both minor points.

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Traver
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Minpunten

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

ConvertKit

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mailchimp is a bit more complicated to in setup and in automations. Plus its pricing is outrageous. Like, ridiculously outrageous. MailerLite is super reasonable in price. I love it.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

Price, mostly. But now that I've been a MailerLite user since 2018, I don't see myself ever needing to change.

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

Deshna
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My new best mailinglist friend!

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2022

I have set up well-functioning and great-looking email sign-ups, event registrations and landing pages that my clients can use themselves with ease.

Pluspunten

Mailerlite offers most things you want for email marketing and mailinglist automation. I suggest it to many of my customers now, especially if they want an easy-to-use system and friendly direct support at a good price!

Minpunten

I miss a few features, such as message variables and custom field types. And can't wait for Mailerlite to have even more integrations with existing software and services.

ActiveCampaign en Sendinblue

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Mailchimp's price tiers are not good value for money for small businesses. I think their system is less easy to navigate.

Redenen om over te stappen op MailerLite

The pricing is great for start-ups, and it's easy to use.
John
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Mailerlite is great for the value

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

Mailerlite is a powerful email marketing tool that can take your brand to the next level. It offers a wide range of features that can help you reach your target audience, including automation, segmentation, and personalization. Just make sure it integrates well with other apps you're using.

Pluspunten

Mailerlite is definitely the best option when it comes to pricing. They even have sections that you can't find anywhere else. For example, their " automation" section is unrivaled. This is because it allows you to create complex email campaigns that are triggered by certain events (such as a subscriber clicking a link in an email).

Minpunten

When choosing software, we generally prefer options that integrate well with other software. This is because it makes it more versatile and easier to use. Mailetlite's integration list is not as significant as other factors.

Omnisend

Redenen om voor MailerLite te kiezen

Klavyio can sometimes cause problems when migrating contacts from one platform to another. In our case, Klavyio messed up our contacts list when we migrated it from our old CRM system. This caused us a lot of issues and cost us a lot of money.

Klaviyo
Eleda
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2021

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Pluspunten

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Minpunten

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Antwoord van MailerLite Vertalen naar het Nederlands

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Rosie
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Best Platform For Email Marketing & Management On A Budget

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2022

I Love Mailer Lite! It has great features, it has an inexpensive entry price, and an easy drag-and-drop editor which makes for quick design. I always recommend it for clients on a budget or just starting out because they can learn on a free platform that allows them to use quite a few functions while they are getting their feet wet. With all the features available there is so much that can be done, from scheduled email sequences, evergreen sequences, or email campaigns for specific promotions. Overall great experience.

Pluspunten

The free package has a ton of features that allows you to test the capabilities of Mailer Lite without paying for it. You get a very large starter number for your list before you have to pay and the fee when you do is very minimal. The functionality and templates available on the free package again allow you to see what you can potentially do. You can schedule emails as well as set up campaigns. Integrations include Website platforms as well as using API so it can be added almost anywhere. You can also track the metrics of your campaigns as well as overall and individual opens on campaigns.

Minpunten

Their templates are not very creative or exciting, so unless you have some of your own creative ideas, you are stuck with what they have. The templates are editable with their drag-and-drop editor. The platform has great functions but does not have as much design flex as some of the other platforms, so needs some work on that part. Their UX could also use some work to be more friendly to users who are not as tech-savvy

• Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Affordable email marketing platform with great deliverability

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2021

I was pleasantly surprised after reading reviews and trying this platform myself for a couple of email campaigns. It's a very solid tool, with great email deliverability and all the features you need to get going. It's easy to use, everything is clear (you don't need tech skills to get started) and the platform keeps getting improved which is important.

Pluspunten

I like the email deliverability that MailerLite offers. This was one of the reasons I decided to try this platform. I've read that major email testing services rated MailerLite high for deliverability and I can vouch for this. I'm getting very good results with my campaigns. Good deliverability, good email opens and my activity doesn't seem to go down after a few months. The other thing I love is that this is a no-nonsense platform that gets you to collect emails fast, while still offering you advanced features that you might need down the road. Great, modern and flexible platform for beginners and advanced marketers.

Minpunten

I haven't found much that I dislike about this tool. Like I've said it's very solid, great deliverability and the pricing is affordable as well (big plus if you're starting out). I'd like to have some advanced auto-resend features but now I'm being picky. Every platform can be improved but I haven't found anything in MailerLite that's bothering me. That's why I keep using it.

Tarun
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

E-mail marketing tool with necessary bells & whistles

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2022

Great platform. Would recommend to others if they resolved the payment issue related to India.

Pluspunten

The features are easy to comprehend and use. The support is very responsive. I would like to appreciate Frank and Martynas for their prompt assistance in resolving my issues in the past.

Minpunten

1. The wysiwyg is clunky. There is an irritating delay many times while typing in the wysiwyg window. The link creation works sometimes while it doesn't on other occasions.

2. Doesn't accept Indian debit/credit cards even if its Visa / Mastercard. This is after the Indian banking regulator issued stringent rules. While it impacted all SaaS suppliers globally catering to India, others have resolved the issue while MailerLite still hasn't. I am currently upgrading using a personal Amex card.
The only reason I am not switching is owing to lack of time in learning another marketing platform. But if the payment issue persists, we might actually consider switching.

RoI