Phocas Software reviews

Phocas Software

Heb je gegevens? Krijg resultaten.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Josh

Phocas is a necessity!

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2021

Fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Customer Success Consultant is amazing. She's readily available and knows exactly what she is doing. Their support staff is also very accommodating and knowledgeable. We've dealt with other software companies and they take their time and treat you like they don't need your business and
over charge for routine services. Phocas is a true partner. A couple projects that were able to be successful with the use of Phocas is: Customer Stratification, Gap Analysis, Daily Inventory Analysis (Which was huge for this last year) and our Dead Stock process.

Pluspunten

The ease of use. As an admin of Phocas, it was very easy to get our staff onboarded and very comfortable with day to day usage. If the staff isn't going to use the tool, then it's worthless no matter how great the data is.

Minpunten

Phocas is great at listening to our issues and roll out timely updates to add new features or fix issues.

Bobby

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Getting the most out of data 'NOW' !!

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2021

Our number one benefit was saving time and delivering information to our Salesforce. Prior to PHOCAS every need for information came as a request to our I.T. department. With a limited staff keeping our systems updated and available was a major time consumer ... leaving very little time to develop the report or query request that constantly came into the department. After Implementing PHOCAS the number of request went down mon th by month as the Salesforce started using PHOCAs and getting their information without having to wait on the I.T. staff to produce it.

Pluspunten

Deliver what was promised. Ease of implementation, Ease of training, Ease of Customer service.
Price point sealed the deal.

Minpunten

As we looked at several products we found that most of them had the same look and feel. Most wanted a high front end implementation cost along with a 2 year commitment. Phocas was willing to do a 'Install, try and buy' approach.... nothing to lose but some system admin time working with Phocas to setup the environment to prove it worked. So with that said ... our only 'con' comment is ... we wish we had implemented sooner.

Delaney
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Marketing Review 8/2021

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2021

Overall, I am genuinely happy with Phocas. I'm the kind of person who gets excited about report customization and flexibility within the way we structure our data.

Pluspunten

I love the customization of creating reports. Our users enjoy the independence of creating their own reports and the flexibility they have with customizing the structure of any data pulled.

Minpunten

We have a partner login within our license, and support for this add-on isn't yet where it needs to be in order to foster growth in this area.

Lisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Phocas is a fantastic tool!

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2021

I do a lot of reporting in my role with the company, not only internal but external to our vendors and also customers.

I am able to provide real time reports via Phocas. This has been where I most have appreciated the software. I used to have to email all my reports which would take countless hours week after week. WIth Phocas, setting up a link takes a few minutes on the front end but then it's done and you can easily share with many.

I have been able to dig into our data and provide analysis that I would have not been able to do otherwise.

Pluspunten

I love the flexibility within Phocas and the ease with which you can customize reporting to fit so many different areas of business. I especially am thankful for the links that you can provide to non-users to share reporting outside of your company. Phocas makes my job so much easier and gives me the power to provide quick and useful reports.

Minpunten

Until I discovered the online videos and trainings, I was not able to use the software to the fullest! I highly recommend when the software is introduced to a new user, that they watch some of the 101 level trainings to learn all that can be done.

Adam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Phocas Review

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2021

Phocas has been really easy to use and allows us the insight into our business that we need. Furthermore, support has been really good.

Pluspunten

The best part of Phocas is the ease of use. They really make it easy and intuitive to find the information you are looking for.

Minpunten

This is largely in part to our ERP system, but not everything we would like to have in Phocas came with our integration. We have to have custom programming done to unlock further usage of our system in Phocas.

Anthony
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Phocas data management

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2023

I have used Phocas for 5-6 years and use most days. The deep diving of data speeds my reporting time two-fold. Accurate and reportable data.

Pluspunten

I enjoy the ability to phocas into different datasets whilst viewing another, for example the product, credit note type BY each customer.

Minpunten

Available training for new users. I have several years and was shown with a 'hands on approach'.

Hi Anthony,
thanks for taking the time to review Phocas. It's great you keep getting so much use out of our platform, and are able to quickly track down details on products and credit notes per customer!

Hopefully you're familiar with our library of how-to videos that cover various aspects of Phocas products - we regularly update it at https://www.phocassoftware.com/academy. Also your account manager will be in touch if there are any other relevant training sessions for new users that we think your team could benefit from.

If you require assistance or have any further suggestions, please send us an email at [email protected]

Tyler
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Phocas is a masterful piece of software

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2023

It's seriously good. Sometimes the customer service is slightly slow and I don't always hear back straight away but in the main it's good!

Pluspunten

Phocas is one of the best CRM / data analyst tools in the market for people selling multiple product lines to multiple customers. The ability to track and measure the success of individual products and product groups to a selection of customers or sectors is absolutely brilliant!

Minpunten

The software is slightly clunky still and would benefit from more work on the ease of use side, ie. a better search function

Antwoord van Phocas Software

Hi Tyler, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you're able to slice and dice your product and customer data to your heart's content!

Our team is always working hard to respond quickly whenever you need us, so please let us know if you have anything in particular that isn't quite right: [email protected]

Jason
  • Sector: Automotive

Comprehensive Reporting & Business Building Tool

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2019

My overall experience with Phocas has been excellent, we use the system to monitor growing and declining sales to protect out business and easily identify buying gaps to help increase sales.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, speed of reporting and level of detail available that can be accessed. Automated reporting saves a lot of time. Support from the account managers when required is excellent.

Minpunten

Sometimes some of the functionality could be improved further to allow more flexibility. An example here would be multiple options for subscriptions i.e. a weekly report that you could also set to receive at monthend without the need to create a new favourite. Nest function is a fantastic addition to the functionality but due to the way Phocas works you have to start at the bottom layer of data then build layers above.

alan
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Cost effective Management Information

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2019

This replaced "hand crafted" Excel and VBA sheets over a 10 day period to the consumer , we then developed Phocas to suit our needs and one drop of data updates all users with all views in 1 day.

Pluspunten

Ease of use , ability to develop our own customised views , one change updates all consumers of the views , scalable - we can add more data and create relationships to enrich existing views to the consumer , Enable better decision making data in dashboard views allowing the consumer to pic and choose what is important today .
We have never looked back - we chose Phocas in 2013 to feed our front end business with tailor made views of data to enable swift decision making - we developed our support team to self create views from data feed through to data visualisation - this replaced our Excel and VBA sheets that were people hungry to produce - now we simply load our data periodically and the consumer can a see "all they want to see when they want to see it "

Minpunten

Understanding how the background of the product , as we decided from day one that we would be self sufficient in all our development needs and not many businesses had taken this approach with Phocas at that time.

Mike

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

BI software that let's me do it the way I want to do it.

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2019

Being able to run reports in minutes instead of hours has saved me so much time. It helps me work more efficiently.

Pluspunten

What I most like about Phocas is I can get to the information I need by how I think about it. While someone else in my company can get to the same exact information in a totally different manner. The great thing is we get to the same exact information.

Minpunten

The thing I like least is the inability to print nice looking dashboards. We have sales meetings and the managers want to print each salesmen's information from a master dashboard. This way it can be handed out to each person so they can see their information as it is talked about generally in the meeting.

muzaffar
  • Sector: Import en export
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Phocas is the simplest dashboard and BI tool

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

happy and satisfied with the onboarding process and data presentation

happy and satisfied with the onboarding process and data presentation

Pluspunten

User freindly and easy to understand reports and dashboard. In depth analysis with detailing of each parameter

Minpunten

not encountered anything that is not as per requirement

Amber
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Fantastic bit of kit

Pluspunten

I love from an IT admin point of you how it allows users to build their own reports. Previously we had to write sql queries to get users the custom reports they required. Now users are confident to go in and have a go themselves. The software training academy and weekly live training sessions has allowed users to pick up the software easily.User friendly, very powerful tool. Always new features being added.

Minpunten

I believe their appears to be a bit of a backlog with the dev team currently so a few bugs aren't being resolved as quickly as they used to be.

Hi Amber,
thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we love that managed to we've free you up from writing SQL queries every time a custom report was required!

Our team works hard to quickly resolve issues and fix any bugs that our users find, so please let us know if you have anything in particular that isn't quite looking right: [email protected]

peter
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Quick data analysis that creates easy talking points and business opportunities

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2023

My experience is that the software is a major tool in my working day that allows me to tackle many business questions and come up with a solution or talking point via the data.

Pluspunten

The Product is easy to use, clear and concise with a good simple view of the data.

Minpunten

Maybe some more different style's of graphs would be good.

Hi Peter,
thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we love that you're able to quickly get to actionable data with Phocas.

If you have any graphs or gauges that you are really missing from your dashboards we would like to know more - you can always email us at [email protected]

JJ
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Analytics in today's business environment

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2019

My overall experience with Phocas has been good from the start. They are prompt in with a response when you have an issue and will help you get the results you are looking for when utilizing custom searches and in-depth calculations.

Pluspunten

Phocas is incredibly easy to use and helps you dig into an type of business analytics you can think of for your business.

Minpunten

There are not many of CONS that I have with Phocas, but the biggest issue I have is the lack of graphics for dashboards and the ability to truly customize those graphics. Also, the graphics can be a little quirky at times.

Shirley
  • Sector: Detailhandel

A Game Changer!

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2019

the data from using Phocas has driven many key marketing and sales decisions with only positive results. We are now moving forwards in obtaining more data from our stock and purchasing databases to assist our Operations teams.

Pluspunten

the ease of obtaining information in a usable way, and the speed at which we can get analysis of the data has been a game changer for our business! The dashboards are key for our teams and the alerts take the day to day thinking out of my hands!

Minpunten

There is nothing negative about this software from my perspective!

Donna
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerful tool for all level of users!! Simple, Intuitive, and Flexible!

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

Very user friendly, lots of learning opportunities, great customer support, very intuitive.

Pluspunten

I love the ability to customize your data. I can run a high level report to summarize data another employee may need and with a few clicks can drill down to the details needed to create a more in-depth analysis of the data. I also love the flexibility of changing views, measures, dates, etc. with ease without starting from scratch.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. Customer Service in very customer-centric and work to use feedback to always make improvements.

Gene
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

My experience

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2019

Use it everyday, helps service customers quickly.

Use it everyday, helps service customers quickly.

Pluspunten

Find out extended history on a customer; get transactional data over any specified time period; review usage by product category, vendor, customer, grade, order type, etc.

Minpunten

Can view on iPad, but not real clean: limiting fields in some of the functions tend to overlap making it impossible to do. Would like to abbreviate column headings, but can’t.

Bo
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Phocas - Best Data Investigation Tool I've Seen

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2021

I love Phocas and would recommend it to businesses. Especially if you're a small or mid-sized business without a fully fleshed out data department.

Pluspunten

Phocas makes it very easy to get data out in front of people. Users don't have to be super smart with data, however if they are at least mildly smart with data then it isn't just an easy solution to get data in front of them but then becomes incredibly powerful. Users will feel empowered to be able to dig into anything from high level sales to individual transactions.

Minpunten

The visualizations on Dashboards is lacking and could be improved. Also if you have some incredibly complex calculations then sometimes the way to implement that in Phocas isn't super straightforward.

James
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I'm a daily power user for focus and train our team. Best data analysis software to date!

Pluspunten

The software is not only easy to use, and basically unbreakable, it is accessible almost anywhere. Hours have been saved thanks to the software. This is hands down the best software that i've ever used in my company.

Minpunten

Minor gripes about the interface and specific features that could be easily fixed. Currently running an older version, so 2016 may fix some of them

Derek

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2021

Its been nicer to have all the information shown in 1 spot in a easy to read format, still has some areas that could be developed more and make it clearer to navigate through all the information available.

Pluspunten

The charts and graphs are easy to read and understand

Minpunten

Its hard to navigate drilling down into the sub category's to sort information.

Jerry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and learn. Powerful, but not intimidating.

Pluspunten

This software deals with large amounts of data with exceptional speed and simplicity putting relevant data at your finger tips. Easy to convince people to use

Minpunten

Limited in complex searches. CRM is Limited. Whenever you get a software that offers simplcity, there is some sacrifice on flexibility, but it is worth the sacrifice

David
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

Phocas review

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2019

We have improved margin, customer retention, staff output and much more.

We have improved margin, customer retention, staff output and much more.

Pluspunten

Data is very powerful when used properly.
Easy to use once leaned and it's extremely quick to extract important data.

Minpunten

Some bugs still sit in the software. Not a lot but they are annoying when they do pop up.

Joseph
  • Sector: Bouw

Great product

Pluspunten

Very easy to get to the data that we need. We have used this product for about 5 years now and it works great.

Minpunten

It takes a little bit of setup but most of that was just trying to decide what data we wanted to get to. Other than that no real problems.

Mitch
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Phocas Review

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2021

Very pleased with the product and the Phocas team.

Very pleased with the product and the Phocas team.

Pluspunten

Phocas quickly converts data from Job Management and Eclipse into simple, easy to use, customizable dashboards to help monitor all aspects of our business.

Minpunten

The Phocas team has been very helpful with listening to our needs and training, facilitating change requests, and assisting us with problems.

Gar
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten

Phocas Software review

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2019

Helps me stay up to date with what happened and anticipate coming trends

Helps me stay up to date with what happened and anticipate coming trends

Pluspunten

Easy to use, quick access, daily reporting

Minpunten

Can’t streamline some of the reporting not a timely report process