Google Ads

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Makkelijke tooling voor je SEA

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2023

Pluspunten

Je kan voor meerdere sites campagnes beheren en ook meerdere campagnes opzetten. Ook a/b testen gaat vrij eenvoudig en je kunt kiezen voor meerdere bied strategieën

Minpunten

Om in de tool te werken en campagnes op te zetten heb je wel wat training nodig om het te begrijpen. Gelukkig heeft google gratis trainingen maar het duurt wel even

Oemaima
  • Sector: Animatie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Google ads

Beoordeeld op 12/8/2021

Pluspunten

Het geeft goede ondersteuning en daarnaast helpt het ook veel

Minpunten

Soms duurt het lang met het laden alleen wat ik niet of dat aan mij ligt of niet

Pedro
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2021

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something.

Anyway, Google ads...
I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we were in financially.

Difficult times, however...

With a lot of focus and learning the functionality of this tool, little by little and over time, I learned the usability and in which segments I should keep the ads. I didn't have any money, but Google Ads is even good at that, I could use the tool all month and pay later, so they charged cards I borrowed from real friends or my Parents. Reluctantly, of course. But I always invested the least. I even used multiple accounts to get a free coupon...

Anyway, to cut it short...

I hit an ad that generated some sales in the month. And it was with the help of Google, pointing me to places, people, genders, gender, age group, and keywords they were looking for about the product that I advertised.

This helped me a lot, because from these sales I managed to follow up on the ads and always improving.

Thank you Google Ads.

Pluspunten

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for a more specific target audience.

Super smart tool with hundreds of features to use.

The most impressive thing is that we don't need to invest a lot to get good results in our campaigns.

This is sensational.

I have to say that the support has also been fast and very helpful.

Since I ventured into working with Digital Marketing, I've been constantly receiving emails from Google Ads support even without asking.

In the beginning, I still didn't have much practice, so I received email from several experts at Google to help me. If it weren't for these people, I wouldn't have achieved my goals.

Nowadays, we only follow our older campaigns, because the tool shows in detail who accesses our pages. The GLOBAL TAG configured on our websites, this is extremely powerful and incredibly accurate.

Minpunten

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform.

I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

Yasha
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Google Ads is worth the money but make sure you do your research.

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Overall, my experience with Google Ads have been pretty good. I will continue to use Google Ads and eventually, I would like to have enough knowledge to really maximize my marketing skills and utilize Google Ads to the fullest extent.

Pluspunten

I like that Google Ads give my small business exposure it otherwise would not have. Now that advertising has evolved, it is easier for smaller businesses to compete against bigger companies. The structure of Google Ads allows small businesses like mine to thrive because I can still appear at the top of the Google search results along with bigger companies. A few years ago, this would not be the case.

Minpunten

There are just so many features with Ads that is very difficult for a layperson to completely understand how to operate every feature and successfully run campaigns. I also did not like that the customer service personnel were not as helpful in many situations.

Isaac
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Google Ads Is A "Must" For Businesses That Want To Profitably Capture Demand

Pluspunten

Google Ads is one of the best ways a company can source its leads. With Google's flexible targeting and easy-to-use software, any business can quickly launch an ad for as little as $10/day or $1,000/day and generate leads and customers.

Minpunten

I wish Google would bring back its text ads so that I didn't have to only use responsive ads.

Josh
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

No customer support

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

For two years it was fine, pretty easy to use. When I called the agent just told me to stop using google ads as I wasn't spending enough money. I am sorry £200 per month is not enough for google

Pluspunten

I have been using google ads for over two years with no issue, it was bring in a good amount of new clients.

Amy

The Most Powerful Advertising Platform on the Planet

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2022

As someone who does PPC for a living, Google Ads is where I spend 90% of my time at work and I wouldn't have it any other way. Although the platform can be a bit clunky and difficult to use in the beginning, you are able to pick up certain tricks along the way and optimize your workflow in a way that makes the most sense for you, your campaigns and your business.

Pluspunten

I run ad campaigns for a number of clients and am able to tailor each campaign to fit my clients' unique needs. I am able to leverage Google Analytics data and goals to create the most effective and targeted campaign possible. Google Ads keyword planning functionality is so comprehensive despite being free that there is little need for paid keyword platforms. The powerful tools within Google Ads allow me to analyze and optimize each campaign so I can provide amazing results for my clients.

Minpunten

It is a difficult platform to master and there is always something new that can be learned but that is also what makes it so powerful.

Brandon
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Must-Have Platform, But Pretty Complex

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2021

Google Ads does what I need it to do. I am also fortunate to work with a partner agency who spends far more time in the platform than I do. If you plan to spend upwards of $5K/mo on the platform, you should really have a dedicated resource at the controls.

Pluspunten

Google Ads is an industry-standard platform, so in many ways you really have no choice but to use it if you want to reach your audience. That said, I do appreciate that it is fairly intuitive for those who understand digital advertising.

Minpunten

The features and configuration options are overwhelming. I know that is very likely because Google Ads aspires to be all things to all businesses. When you try to be an essential platform for every business on the planet, it requires thousands of features and options. When you step into Google Ads, it feels like sitting in the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

LinkedIn for Business en Meta for Business

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Ads

Google has the best reach and channel options.
Eduardo
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent tool to kick start sales and bring in revenue

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2021

Great experience. For every dollar we spend in advertising we bring 7-10 dollars in sales. Excellent return on investment.

Pluspunten

It generates me sales. It helps me drive traffic to my site and expose new people to my products. This along with facebook ads is a MUST for all businesses.

Minpunten

It can get quite complicated and the redesigns to the site don't help.

Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Ads

Google is the biggest search engine in the internet.
Jasmine Adnan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Google Ads as a tool to position your brand in Google searches

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

I have been working with Google Ads for 4 years, where I have had to create different types of campaigns such as search, google shopping, discovery, pmax, etc...For the most part, the campaigns managed to meet the objective of the brand, however, for this it is necessary to have a good budget, otherwise it will be difficult for the campaigns to meet the objective.

Pluspunten

It is a tool that provides results in all conversions, sales, leads, traffic, etc. Everything will depend on the budget and the optimization of the campaigns.It also has many types of campaigns that allow you to innovate in your ads and promote your products or services.

Minpunten

You need a significant budget for the campaigns to have results. It also requires previous knowledge such as a course, to be able to handle it easily.

Vasyl
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

n essential tool for any marketing agency looking to drive measurable results for their clients

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2023

Pluspunten

The platform's ability to reach a specific target audience and track conversions makes it a valuable asset in any campaign. The platform's user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple for even the most inexperienced marketer to set up and manage a campaign. One of the best features is the granular targeting options, which allow agencies to reach the right people at the right time. The platform also provides robust reporting and data analysis tools that provide valuable insights into campaign performance, making it easy to make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns and improve ROI.

Minpunten

PPC is expensive. Everything else is amazing about this tool

Farooq
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Gaga Over Google Ads - Best Ads Platform

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2023

My overall experience with Google Ads is excellent. The product is comprehensive and robust.

Pluspunten

What I liked most about this software is the ease of use and intuitive interface. Integration with existing business processes was simple and straightforward.

Minpunten

There are no features missing or needing improvement nor aspects difficult to use. The product is elegant and well-designed, and offers a robust suite of tools and customization options.

Mohammed
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2021

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pluspunten

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Minpunten

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

LinkedIn for Business

Redenen om voor Google Ads te kiezen

Our facebook campaigns were great at increasing awareness and visibility, but wasn't so great at converting those numbers into increased customer business.

Overgestapt van

Meta for Business

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Ads

LinkedIn didn't have enough reach within the pool of people we were targeting for our ad campaigns.
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Google Ad Review

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2021

Pluspunten

The fact that one can post multiples ads at the same time for different products and services on offer.

It is easy to maneuver the software of the software in order to integrate multiple different businesses with different ads to display.

One can easily track the progress when using their phones or laptop or any active electronic device that can function with the software.

Minpunten

Sometimes some ads are blocked since they contain references to topics that are not permitted within their policy guidelines.

Their customer care phone support is not of much assistance, especially when facing challenges.

Meta for Business en Instagram

Redenen om voor Google Ads te kiezen

They give instant communications be it on phone or e-mail.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Ads

I preferred Google ads software due to the professional look it offers for a company and the target audience as opposed to social media applications e.g. Facebook and Instagram etc.
Princewill
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Google ads Review from a Google ads expert

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2022

I've been using it for over 7 years and I've been able to help several businesses generate over $5m in revenue. I've used it to run search, display, and video ads. It has a ton of features and superb analytics

Easy to set up
Simple and advanced features.
It's also accessible with an android app
Can run search, video, and display campaigns
Can integrate with other Google tools such as analytics and data studio

Minpunten

Not much but to get the most out of it, it's highly recommended you take the Google ads training and certifications courses that are available for free to get the most use out of it.

Meta for Business

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Ads

Google has the largest search market share so it makes the most sense to use its search engine marketing tool to reach your customers through search.
Sahouri
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It is good so far because I deal with international advertisements

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2021

My experience with ads is Jake so far according to the speed of advertising

Pluspunten

What I liked about it is the speed in interacting with the automatic ads

Minpunten

The least thing I liked about the credibility is the site

OBS Studio

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Ads

Because it is global advertising and profitable
Angel
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most powerful advertising platform that helps bring in the best traffic and interaction

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2022

Google Ads does a great job of helping us manage all of the steps we need to take to create an integrated advertising campaign. It also helps us get more traffic and get a good return on our ads.

Pluspunten

I like that Google Ads settings are simple and that its services are efficient and reliable, allowing anyone, including individual users, to deliver their ads to the largest possible segment of interested people at the lowest possible cost, and with the best possible Google support, which is difficult to match with other competing platforms. I like that there are ready-made templates available, as well as the opportunity to use them to quickly generate creative concepts and inventive advertising methods. I like how it integrates with other Google apps, as well as how easy it is to use and share on various social networking sites. I also like how you can utilize search engines to identify keywords to publish your activity through, and how you can analyze data by exporting it to Google Analytics. It's fantastic to set up a campaign and measure and analyze traffic, as this allows you to evaluate how well you've done with your outreach and what improvements you need to make for future campaigns.

Minpunten

I had no negative experiences with Google Ads, and this is due to its integration with Google applications, which simplifies all of the steps, as well as receiving full-featured support from Google, which includes educational materials and direct assistance, as well as reasonable subscription prices.

Vijeta
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Ads help our business to get more customers and increase sales by over 40%

Beoordeeld op 18/2/2022

We have a very satisfactory experience. Google Ads is our Go-To Marketing Tool to build a stronger database and reach out to prospects who are really in need of our product offerings.

Pluspunten

Google Ads helps our business to target customers who're real buyers and looking for the solutions provided by us on Google Search and Maps. We have been able to increase our year-on-year sales & revenue by over 40% using Google Ads effectively. It helps us to generate qualified leads, increase our database, create brand awareness, increase our website traffic, and also convert more business orders.

Minpunten

It's very expensive and there's no sure shot method to confirm which Ad Campaigns will have a higher click-through rate and conversion. Despite A/B Testing, sometimes results of Ad campaigns go haywire. Also, best-performing keywords keep changing and their bidding amount goes very high.

• Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Probably the first marketing system to set up for online campaigns

Beoordeeld op 23/12/2021

Very satisfied. If something does not work for us we just stop it or change the targeting/budget/bids...
As I mentioned above, it is a great tool for online marketing and if you are able to keep positive ROI from the campaigns it does not matter how much money you put there.

Pluspunten

The campaigns in Google Ads are mostly performance ones so the Search Ads, Shopping Ads (for ecommerce), (dynamic) remarketing campaigns should be the first to set up. Great thing is also automatic campaign optimization (target CPA, target ROAS,..) where Google algorithm optimize campaigns for your target KPIs.

Minpunten

Google is moving campaigns into the sphere of "black box" which is not the bad thing if you are interested in bottom line = reach your target KPIs. Problem is if you also want to learn from the campaigns like who are your most valued visitors, what are their interests etc. For example Universal App Campaign which target for users to install/make action in App is easy to set up but you miss information about demographics/interest/etc information in reports.

Lianne
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

a fantastic platform for running ad campaigns and targeting customers for your ecommerce site

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

Pluspunten

I've been using Google Ads for over a year and I love it! I was using Meta for business prior to this but it lacked some key features that Google offers. It's easy to use, has all the features needed for running ad campaigns, and there are even some nifty insights to help with targeting customers. I would definitely recommend this for eCommerce store owners who want to get some good traffic to their site.

Minpunten

There are a lot of features that take so much time to explore. The learning curve should be reduced for quick implementation

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A great marketing channel, if you know what you're doing

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2022

This is our primary marketing channel. We run Google Ads campaigns in 3+ countries for several of our online stores.

Pluspunten

Running ads on Google Ads is simple and can be very efficient, provided you have some experience with setting up & managing PPC campaigns. The biggest advantage of channels such as Google Ads is the control it gives you over budgets and price you pay for each customer. Also, the AI bidding is quite mature now.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's very hard to get a quality response from customer support. Google is a little bit of black box. There are situations when even people on the support don't know the answer. The biggest con is that when a market is saturated, the price per click can go up to several EUR, making it very hard to maintain a positive ROI.

Salim
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Trial & Error Platform

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2022

I've used Google ads for 12 days now and I have made sales within this time period. It took a lot of trial and error to finally begin to make sales. I've tried to attract views onto my YouTube videos, create blogs for viewers to read and much more. without Google Ads, I wouldn't have been able to start my Affiliate marketing career off right.

Pluspunten

The first pro I would say stands out above the rest is its diverse geographical reach. I'm relatively a newcomer in the world of Affiliate Marketing and using Google Ads opened a wide reach of methods for expanding marketing reach in order to make sales. Being able to choose which geographical location you want your ad to be seen, what type of viewers you are trying to target, I sued to focus all my time on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram to find sales but it was very difficult, especially as a newcomer as an affiliate marketer.

Minpunten

I can be viewed as an expensive investment, especially for those looking for explosive breakthrough sales. Based on my limited free trial experience so far, this is not the case. There are times I've gotten emotionally frustrated by failed advertising campaigns that I spent extensive time and money on. Nevertheless, one must be fully prepared to accept all the costs of getting started and maintaining .

Tom
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use and customer support is easy to work with

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2022

Google Ads helps my business optimize finding potential clients more efficiently than other advertizing options.

Pluspunten

I think Google ads have been very useful for my business. It has been useful to review how our campaigns are running and optimize them as needed.

Minpunten

The cost per click is more expensive than other ad options.

James
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

AdWords has helped me affordably attract new clients

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2018

Pluspunten

I use AdWords on a local level (local meaning a handful of zip codes across two counties) and it has helped me raise awareness for my brand and services as well as attract new clients. Local does the same but takes more time and effort whereas AdWords gives me a much faster turnaround time. I like that I can set budgets and monitor campaigns in real-time so I know if my campaigns are cost-effective. I feel that I have 100% control over my campaign design and budgeting so I am not concerned of spending too much. If after a certain threshold, new customer acquisition is still too low, then I know to either stop the campaign temporarily or to more likely investigate why and modify my keywords or ad messages.

Minpunten

To run an effective local campaign, it is critical to know your target audience but even more critical to conduct elaborate keyword research. This can be very time consuming, even tedious and repetitive at times. However, this is the time investment necessary to ensure you have quality campaigns that will actually be profitable. If you do not have a background in PPC advertising or general knowledge in digital marketing, AdWords is not simple to dive right in (or at least not simple to do it right). Take the time to do ample research and even consider the training and certification offered by Google. I felt this was more fit for someone whose line of work is PPC as opposed to running your own ads for your business so I have not completed these. I am certain they would be exponentially beneficial to anyone, but I feel confident my keyword research and message design was enough to at least turn profits from the time and money spent using AdWords.

Akash
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The only tool you need to market your product

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2022

Google ads is easy to understand, set up and master platform. Although Google needs to stop pushing automated rules towards the user.

Pluspunten

1. Setting up campaign is easy with not much help required.
2. Keyword planner is the ultimate keyword research tool you'll need. Trust no other tool
3. The dashboard is extremely useful and integrating it with Hubspot makes it even more powerful.
4. The Gads editor is even better version of Google Ads desktop version.

Minpunten

1. Google ads is laggy when opened in desktop version. A better alternative is to download Gads editor which does all the job.
2. Charges a lot if there's not much conversion data.
3. Always wants to automate our campaigns with not so good recommendation.