4,4 (1.371)
Alles-in-één beheer van boekhouding, facturering, salarisadministratie, betalingen en ontvangstbewijzen

(1.371)

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Henry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for freelancers and small businesses

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2021

Extremely positive. In 3+ years I don't think I've had to contact support once, nor have I ever considered switching to other tools. It is one of the few software tools I use regularly where I am happy to open it, and I'm happy to give them their percentage.

As a freelancer, Wave has been indispensable to me. Always simple and smooth, and exceptional bang for the buck. Not only would I recommend Wave to freelancers and small businesses, I have recommended it. Numerous times.

Pluspunten

Wave is ideal for freelancers. Set up is really simple and the interface is user-friendly. I have zero background in financial matters, and with Wave that's totally fine.

The price is also right. There's no subscription or hidden fees, they just take a perfectly reasonable percentage from invoice payments. I asked a financial advisor friend of mine before signing up, and she was pleasantly surprised by the low rates, and told me to go for it. I've been using Wave for over 3 years, and I have never once been hit with a fee outside of the basic rates.

Wave also provides a host of reporting and tracking tools in this basic account. They didn't influence my decision to sign up, but they've proven to be very useful.

And finally a small but really helpful feature, especially if you're a freelancer just starting out: immediate money transfers. Once someone pays your invoice, the money is in Wave, and takes 2-3 days to transfer. For 1% more payment, you can transfer money within minutes. For the cash-strapped freelancer, that can be mana from heaven.

Minpunten

There are no major cons that I can think of. One issue I have is mostly my fault: When I first started using Wave I didn't know what I was doing, and I ended up creating a whole bunch of client and work type records unnecessarily. It would be nice if there were some more in-your-face tutorials, maybe some hover tips for new users. But the messiness is mainly from me leaping in before looking.

Quickbooks Online en Zoho Expense

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

It was the cheapest option, and the most user-friendly looking. I have no background in finance and didn't want complex features built for accountants - Wave has those features, but only if you want them.
Timerah
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wave Accounting helps us business accounting needs.

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2022

An amazing software that saved our company time and money.

Pluspunten

The flexibility of being able to do invoice and quotes from anywhere

Minpunten

Online it sometimes lags depending on your internet speed.

Zoho Desk

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

Quickbooks had very little support

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

It was inexpensive and very easy to use.
Shoshana
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

No ripples

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2023

Pluspunten

The best thing about this software is its ease of use.

Minpunten

It is more like an expense and revenue tracker than an actual accounting software. It is limited when compared to the market in terms of journal entries and closing out accounting periods.

Jonathan

The brilliance of Wave Accounting

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2022

I can invoice my clients from my phone, I get notified when the invoices are opened as well.

Pluspunten

It is very simple and easy to use. Our financial team required no extra training.

Minpunten

It sometimes slows down and also there is no desktop application that i am aware of.

Quickbooks Online en Zoho Invoice

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

Zoho was abit highly priced

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

Wave were the cheapest and easiest to use.
Muhammad
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

My overall experience about this accounting software is that after using wave accounting software I've observed many positive points regarding accounting general journal, general ledger, trial balance, posting into balance sheet, income statement, adjusting entries and closing entries.

Pluspunten

After using wave accounting software I've observed many positive points regarding accounting general journal, general ledger, trial balance, posting into balance sheet, income statement, adjusting entries and closing entries.

Minpunten

As such I haven't found any major flaw in this accounting software yet but maybe there is a possibility and a probability to be faced in the future.

Simon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best accounting software for small business and self emplyoed

Beoordeeld op 2/12/2021

Great experience, great customer services, easy to use, decent mobile apps, that exactly what we were looking for in an accounting software, I just sincerely hope that they stop going in the ¨Look like Quickbook¨direction!

Pluspunten

Wave accounting has been a great experience right from the start, its easy to use, easy to send and enter bill in fraction of seconds, and the support is great!

Minpunten

The last update change the format of the expense section and I really dont like it, it make it more complicated, I feel that it try to look more and more like Quickbook but thats exactly why its great ¨ITS NOT LIKE QUICKBOOK¨ and I hope they keep it that way!

Zoho Expense

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

Quickbook is hard and confusing to use, also super expensive for what it is

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

Its free, easy to use and has all the features we need
Melanie
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Makes my life easier

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2023

Overall a fantastic experience and the software makes my business life easier.

Pluspunten

I love Wave. It makes custom invoices very easy. They are easy to send, easy to create and it is easy to get paid online. Accounting reports are easy to create and easy to understand.

Minpunten

I used to have bank accounts and credit card accounts linked so they would automatically sync. Due to constantly changing security settings, I now have to manually export and then import the data. It all still works, but not as seamlessly as it used to.

Ahmed

Wave accounting senior user

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

Pluspunten

It’s easy to use. 100% on the cloud you can even create an account with your gmail. It’s perfect for day to day money expenses and incomes tracking . And also very good for billing and invoicing the costumers. It’s a really good accounting software for startup and SMB

Minpunten

You can’t upload your stamp on the bill or invoice

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Publiceren

Wave Accounting for Freelance

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2022

Pluspunten

A perfect system for my one-person business. No feature bloat, everything is fast and lightweight. Bank account integration makes it easy to keep track of finances.

Minpunten

Nothing so far. It works just the way I need.

Adhm
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A very wonderful and comprehensive accounting program

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2022

Very good

Pluspunten

Ease of extracting invoices and revision lists, and ease of use

Minpunten

Sometimes the app is slow but it quickly resolves

Suzanne
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Wave error messed up my entire system and they want to charge me $3000 to fix it

Beoordeeld op 24/1/2020

It was good while it lasted, before their system made my data unusable. They really tried to be helpful, I chatted with several friendly people online, all of whom were unable to resolve my issues. They were unable to refer me to a WaveApps specialist in my area. Ultimately their solution was to offer me one of their bookkeepers at a cost of $3000 to fix the problem they created. No thanks.

Pluspunten

It was wonderfully easy to use, the invoices looked professional and payment processing features were handy.

Minpunten

TLDR: Major syncing, reconciling and support issues

Two of my accounts synced twice (so I had four accounts in Wave where there should have been two) and they were unable to fix this. Their suggested fixes did not work. They have chat and email support but no phone support and even though they logged in as an admin they were unable to fix this problem.
A recent update to their system caused my entire past four years of records to be unreconciled, and the only fix was to go back to the beginning of time and compare each transaction ever made.
They offered me a bookkeeper to do this for me for $269/month for a minimum of 12 months, despite my being very diligent about keeping my account up to date for the past four years.

I have switched to another system now.

QuickBooks Payroll, FreshBooks en Mint

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

I wanted to be able to send invoices and have everything be tracked automatically.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

Essentially an acquaintance was using waveapps and it looked like it would be great.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2022

I was able to quickly send professional estimates and invoices on go and I didn't have to keep a lot of envelopes with receipts any more, I could just scan receipts and attach them to a bank transaction. Before I even get an accountant, I would easily see the performance of the business from the cash flow graphs and profit and loss graphs.

Pluspunten

Setting reminders to be sent to clients for payment is the most important feature from wave in my opinion. Also being able to create recurring invoices you you don't have to do the same thing every week or every month. My other favorite is customer statements. Pulling out customer statements and sending to your clients gives you points in terms of professionalism. I also appreciate that when Wave stopped operating in South Africa they recommended Zoho and gave us a year of free use of Zoho. Even though I did not like changing, this was a very thoughtful move by wave.

Minpunten

For some reason wave starting giving limited access to its South African customers and partnered with Zoho for customers to migrate. Even though the apps are similar, they're not the same and it took a little bit of time to now learn Zoho a new app.

Brooke
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2020

Wave no longer integrates with CapitalOne Spark Business Checking & Savings. CapitalOne is going through some changes so I don't blame Wave too much but manually uploading bank statements every month is a hassle. Though I love Spark, I'm hopefully that Wave's banking that is coming soon will be a good future solution. I love Wave for everything else. It's the most rounded and affordable solution for my small business finances.

Pluspunten

It's everything I need in one place. As a small business, Wave is the best solution for me. I can invoice my clients for free, and easily keep my finances up-to-date making tax season worry free.

Minpunten

Wave no longer integrates with CapitalOne Spark Business accounts, so I have to manually upload two bank statements every month into Wave; One for my checking and one for my savings account, both of which are Spark.

PayPal, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise en Zoho Expense

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

Quickbooks is too expensive and more difficult to use. Wave is a miracle.
Kari
  • Sector: Human Resources

I LOVE Wave!

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2021

Overall, I highly recommend Wave if you are running a business and want low costs and an easy way to manage your finances. My business is simple and Wave makes it so much easier for me to stay on top of things and know where I need to focus my energy.

Pluspunten

I have been using Wave since around 2015 and my books were a mess when I first began because I was doing them (not my strength) and once I heard about Wave's bookkeeping services, I couldn't believe how affordable they were. It's super easy to set up and use, run reports and know about your financials. I tried switching to QB for about 1 month and hated it, so I switched back. Lesson learned and I'm sticking around!

Minpunten

One thing I had to get used to was because I had my bank account connected and until the month is reconciled, when a invoice is paid I mark it paid and then the 'payment' comes in again from banking. It was easy to catch and now my Wave bookkeeper keeps all that reconciled. Thank you!

FreshBooks en Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

I chose Wave because of a family recommendation and how easy it was for me to set up an account and get things moving. The others may have changed, but I still recommend Wave to anyone who is looking for an easy & affordable way to get their business going.
Clay
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Exactly what I want in a small business accounting software

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2019

Very stress free. For a free app, you expect the quality to not be as high, but overall Wave has been very reliable. I didn't really want to pay $30+ a mo for Quickbooks when all I need is for my transactions to be categorized. Wave does this well, so glad it is free. I did use the chat once and had very good experience, although I think I saw they were disabling chat except for people that have paid for support or something, so that's a bummer. But I understand, they have to get paid somehow so I'm not complaining.

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity. We are just a small business, so the primary purpose of using this app is to categorize all my expenses, so once tax time rolls around, I just have to send the tax lady a breakdown of my income and expenses. Once a week or so, I'll log in to check all the transactions it imported from my bank account. It auto categorizes most of them which is awesome, I just have to click the check mark button to verify it was categorized correctly. Then once tax season rolls around, I just run the income statement report and send it to the tax office. I even have created a review account for the tax lady to be able to log in and see my business finances. We are just a simple business so we probably don't use some of the more advanced features, but it does what I want and best of all, it's F-R-E-E. I do also like the payroll and invoicing options if we need that in the future, although that is unlikely for our business.

Minpunten

For some reason, they disabled the ability for deposits to be auto categorized. This is my most common type of bank transactions, since all credit card payments are deposited into my account a few days after they process, so I have tons of transactions I have to go manually mark as the 'Sales' category. I did talk to customer support over chat about this though, and the lady agreed this would be extremely useful so they are looking into this.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise en ZipBooks

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

I just tried out Zipbooks, and although I was impressed, Wave just offered more for the price of free. Zipbooks only offered like 2 reports on the free plan, and I really needed the income statement report to show my categorized expenses.

ZipBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

Quickbooks because they are the de-facto standard, and because I would trust their reliablility. However, I just didn't like their price. They have the deal to start off with for the first x months, but it always doubles in price after that period. If Wave didn't exist, i'd probably have gone with quickbooks or paid for Zipbooks.
Sutra
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for the start-up to small company!

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2020

So far it has been a good experience overall. I haven’t had any issues. I haven’t had very much interaction with customer service other than the initial consultation Coach and the vetting process situation.

Pluspunten

Love this product because of the cost! Free! So many great tools that it offers to include invoicing. You can create all of your own products and services and include your terms & Conditions. Clients can pay directly from the invoice. You can get paid the same day if you attach your business card to your account. It has a payroll feature as well for an additional charge. I love the fact that the reporting is so simple and easy to read. I would highly recommend purchasing this set up package. It comes with consultations and assistance to work through all the process of setting up your account and different categories specific to your business. It was definitely worth the extra money spent. I also like the fact that there are apps available to send invoices if you are away from the office. Also, you can upload receipts directly from wherever you are by simply taking a picture and categorizing it on the spot. No more having to deal with Receipts in the shoebox LOL.

Minpunten

On the Invoicing I wish there was an option to add tipping. Our clients like to add a tips for our service and while Square offers this feature, Wave does not. There was a weird vetting process that nobody told me about and at first I thought it was a scam and I didn’t reply. But then I confirmed with the consultant I had been working with and they verified that this was in fact something that I had to go through. It seemed kind of sketchy at first, but it had validity with regards to the financial process.

James
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My go-to invoicing and accounting tool for my small business!

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2021

Nothing but amazing! I'm so glad I switched from Square for my invoice and payment processing.

Pluspunten

It is so easy to use, and customized specifically for small business owners. I absolutely LOVE the invoice feature - it's the primary feature that I use - and it just works so well. My completed payments rate is 100% and I believe is at least in part due to how easy the process is to view/pay invoices.

Minpunten

Sometimes I wish the payment speed was faster after a client makes a payment, but then they introduced instant deposits and I'm happy to pay the small fee to get my money faster!

Square Payments en Stripe

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

Better fees, faster money and Wave is customized specifically for small business owners just like me.

Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

The UX is so much better, less complicated and I can't say enough how much I like that Wave is designed specifically for small business owners and what matters to them.
Andre
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Was the best free accounting software

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2022

Pluspunten

I loved Wave Accounting. There was seldom any problems and they had some great ideas on how to do things like bank recons, which are much easier than other accounting software.
And all for free. Can't beat that.

Minpunten

They were taken over by H&R Block and then it was downhill from there!

Xero

Redenen om voor Wave Accounting te kiezen

Wave Accounting was free and worked very well with new features coming out on a regular basis

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Wave Accounting

Because it was free and had most of what I needed at the time for my small business
Robert

Why I Love Wave Accounting

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2022

Generally really good. Migrating was easy and the entire move to Wave was seemless.

Pluspunten

For a business owner, Wave Accounting is an amazing product. Basic features are free. This helps save money and it is easier to use than products like Quickbooks or Sage.

Minpunten

I wish some of the invoicing search features would be a little easier to use.

Andrew
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect book keeping and invoicing Software

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2021

I have had a wonderful experience using Wave Accounting and have encountered no problems at all.

Pluspunten

The fact that this software is 100% free and includes the aspects that are most critical to my business is why I give this such a high rating. The interface is easy to use and getting the system setup and all data input is a breeze. Wave has made my life so much easier and has taken hours of paperwork off of the table. Easy, convenient, reliable, absolutely affordable!

Minpunten

It does not keep track of inventory or scheduling jobs, but this was not a huge factor for me because I use an old fashioned appointment book and for all of the other free features it’s definitely worth it.

Miguel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Accounting, with all the bells and whistles, no costs.

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2018

My business accounting needs are not big. My business is small and provides a limited number of offerings that are easily tracked with any application. So, when I was looking for an accounting solution to further simplify and automate some functions, I was surprised at the number of products and the wide range of prices out there. I stumbled across Wave by accident and decided to give it a try. Besides being free, the list of standard features was greater than all other products out there... from free competitive services to paid basic subscriptions. Wave is truly amazing and I have found it extremely helpful. I use it primarily to bill clients: I create invoices, submit them via email, receive payments online, and request receipts to be sent to clients after payment. Wave provides notifications and simplifies all of my accounting in one place. I would not use any other product.

Pluspunten

Wave is free, and packed with features one would typically pay for in other premium products. Wave is the perfect accounting solution for small businesses. For starters, it offers all the essential features ANY business needs... plus more. Manage estimates, invoices, and statements with ease. It even supports recurring invoicing, manage payments, and build a massive library of products and services to choose from for your estimates and invoices. Wave even manages receipts, bills and vendors to track expenses. Like more control than just simple single entries? Wave supports traditional double-entry accounting as well, for increase control of your business accounting needs. Need to accept credit card payments? Wave has a built-in merchant account feature that let's you collect payments online through your invoices. Make email invoices, or attach them as PDF files. And when you get paid, Wave notifies you. Funds are transferred to your connected business account in a couple of days. Reporting? Wave has you covered. All essential reports are available at your fingertips: financial statements, taxes, customers, vendors, and other general reports. And if your business has employees, Wave can handle your payroll. But this feature is a premium... everything else is part of your free account.

Dane
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wave is a Great Accounting Suite - and it's FREE!

Beoordeeld op 5/7/2019

Pluspunten

Wave is a great piece of accounting software that rivals Quickbooks and Xero. The biggest winner, which it obvious to anyone who has researched Wave as an accounting platform for their small business: it’s FREE! Both Quickbooks and Xero have fairly low-cost pricing models for small businesses that range all the way to fairly high-cost for larger businesses. Wave, on the other hand, is specifically tailored to the small business, and offers only features popular with those businesses. But, because of this, their base accounting software is completely free. Their only products you would be billed for would be payroll or credit card processing, both of which are priced competitively to Quickbooks/Intuit’s and Xero’s offerings as well.

Wave also offers a lot of the same features, including automatic bank and credit card feeds, customized charts of accounts, multiple businesses on one account, smart expense categorization (software learns over time), and more.

Minpunten

Wave does have its limitations and is more basic than Quickbooks or Xero, especially to us accountants who can see the glaring differences. However, even as an accountant and bookkeeper, I recommend Wave to a lot of my smaller clients whose biggest consideration is cost, simply because you can’t beat free. Plus, a lot of the additional features that offerings like Quickbooks or Xero feature, smaller businesses will not always utilize anyway, so Wave fits them perfectly. All-in-all, there are no large drawbacks.

Lourdes
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best free overall accounting app

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2022

I have learned that I can save a ton of money by simply using Wave. All the features are free yet it's complete enough to do my business reporting and paperwork. Simply the best!

Pluspunten

This app has everything I need to do my small business bookkeeping, financial tracking, and reports. It is so easy to access on any device. Super useful for someone who's used to on-the-go applications like me. I can easily make an invoice anywhere I go because of the accessibility feature. I can also duplicate and change dates if I need to in order to make recurring invoices. There is a self-help that you can simply search for tips and strategies with very detailed and easy-to-follow instructions. Even non-professionals can simply rely on this app to calculate income and expenses. It auto-generates reports for income reports and balance sheets. I love how easy it is to enter my data or purchase receipts information and sort them by category. The best part is I can simply link my bank account to it so sorting income and expenses is a breeze! Editing is also a great feature for varying monthly income. Honestly, this is all you need to do your bookkeeping! You don't need a professional account or bookkeeper to catch up on your reports. This will surely save you from being audited. Reports are generated instantly so you need to wait longer.

Minpunten

I think maybe create a formula for reimbursement instead of multiple strategies to enter reimbursement. This will save entrepreneurs from getting to multiple entryways.

Gregg
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Free accounting with added features and mobile tools

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

Really powerful accounting software with automated tools for transaction importing, electronic payment processing and mobile tools for expense entry and invoice creation. Excellent for the price, knowing the service fees for payments and payroll offset the "free" price tag is more than worth it compared to the competition.

Pluspunten

Wave allows me to keep track of finances for multiple enterprises - self-employment business, a non-profit, and personal finances. Each account was set up using the Wave wizard and very few changes have been made to the overall function beyond that. The non-profit I manage has a series of account codes that were easily added and applied to transactions. I use multiple income streams for my business and they are all imported automatically. Wave charges for things like payroll administration, credit card processing and bank transfers - all at industry standard rates - and that's how they keep the base platform free.

The mobile expense app helps me keep track of receipts and does a really excellent job of deciphering receipts, even in multiple languages and currencies! The mobile invoice app is great for sending quick invoices or following up with clients on payment.

Also allows viewing and reporting for authorized agents who can't change any data - a needed feature for the separation of financial powers required with most non-profit setups. My accountant can take a peek too.

Minpunten

One feature that is present in most accounting systems is the ability to categorize an expense as a reimbursed expense and then assign it to an invoice - at cost or with a markup. With Wave, I needed to set up a separate "reimbursed expenses" account and then - via double entry - add the expense onto invoices with a "reimbursed expense" account code. If entered at cost, the balances zero out in the reporting. If there is a markup, the income category is "reimbursed expense", which isn't helpful for year-end accounting.

Al
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Software for Small Business (Beta User)

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2016

I started a business and wanted to avoid getting locked into the Quickbooks infrastructure like last time. Wave Accounting online was successful in helping me with that goal!
I found everything I needed for income and tax reporting as a small business. Wave Accounting made me look very professional with the ability to email invoices and collect payment using credit cards.
Issues I encountered included occasional sync problems with my checking account (similar to issues's I've had with MINT by Intuit). When I decided to change from Suntrust bank to a local credit union I went a couple of months without ability to sync my accounts. Customer support (by email) was friendly and adequate.
Some features like payroll are paid features. Processing credit cards will cost you a percentage of each transaction (4% it was at the time I used it). Some features like paying 1099 (contract) employees were very necessary for small business but still in development while I used the software (it works now).
I didn't personally find anything else fundamental missing but I'm not an accountant - I'm an IT guy who wanted to do my own books. Wave fit my needs exactly and will probably be enough for you. During the time I owned and operated my business I may have saved over $300/year and avoided the frustration of working with the crazy behemoth that is Quickbooks (however my credit card fees added up to about twice that). If I were starting over again today I would have to carefully reconsider and compare with Quickbooks Online. I would NEVER willfully choose to run their desktop products. Cloud based products with online support and integrated security features is the current way to go.

Cloud