Zoho Subscriptions

Slimmere facturering voor je abonnementsbedrijf

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ari
  • Sector: Entertainment

Top Notch Subscription Service

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2019

Very solid subscription service, honest, reliable, doesn't demand a percentage of your sales, but simply functions as a reliable subscription management service.

Pluspunten

This is a highly competent subscription service, more features than we could possibly use, and we get to use our own billing. Many subscription services also want to do your billing, or getting a percentage of our sales, charging more than our bank, and then they "own" our customers, which is a deal-breaker for us. Zoho Subscriptions is what a subscription service should be, a highly competent web service that does all the heavy lifting, and plugs into our website and payment processors. We've been with Zoho for two years without an outage. We couldn't be happier.

Minpunten

The lack of an easily integrated customer portal results in us having to write a lot of user-facing pages on our site simply to do what is already available in the admin interface. But every time we've had a genuinely poorly designed thing on Zoho's end, they listened and rolled out changes within a few months. They obviously care about making this the best service.

Joe
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

A good Subscriptions solution

Beoordeeld op 10/12/2020

When it comes to subscriptions software, there are not many good choices out there, and the monthly cost is high and this is the case for Zoho subscriptions and it lacks many features available in other software for the same cost. The interface needs to be polished as many features are hidden and hard to find and needs more integrations

Pluspunten

It does what it supposed to do, handle subscriptions and payments for recurring billing, the interface is ok but can be better

Minpunten

Some features are not available and no API , the cost is kind of high if you have a high number of clients

Antwoord van Zoho Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to review Zoho Subscriptions!

Zoho Subscriptions does have an extensive REST API library that has almost all functionalities as the app. You can check out our API doc here:

If you have any other questions, feel free to get back to us at [email protected]zohosubscriptions.com

Regards,

• Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Easy and efficient

Beoordeeld op 31/5/2019

We have been using Zoho subscriptions for about a year now and so far so good. We have had some road blocks in the bringing trying to figure out where all the functions we needed where and now to handle special circumstances, but we have figured out most of its workings and its been pretty much smooth sailing since then.

Pluspunten

I like that you can postpone payment if someone wishes to suspend their membership without have to cancel the whole subscription. I also like that emails are so easy to send the customers right through the website.

Minpunten

My only complainant is that the initial set up when adding a new customer could be a little more simplified and straight forward. Some of our sales team says it takes a few times to get used to where all the information is that is required and is doesn't point you in the right direction (i.e. high lighting a tab you missed) it just tells you you missed for example the address. Also I would like to see a reminder for when someone's postponed payment will be due again.

Chris
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great Potential but a Few Key Failures

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2019

We offer subscriptions to our services to make it easier for customers to access agency services and manage their payments instead of getting a $100 bill one month and a $1200 bill the next. It also helps us structure client relationships with responsibilities and on going work.

Pluspunten

You can build plans for whatever you want with products and that is pretty simple in and of itself. It is tightly integrated to other Zoho Apps so that get's an A+, the testing environment is not too hard to configure. Add-on products can be created but not listed on the hosted page so an Add On essentially has to be added down the road as an invoiced item which means clients cannot configure their solution.

Minpunten

Spent about 3 hours configuring Test and when I created the Live environment - had to to it all over again. Nothing you create in Test is in Live. I have checked it twice - it asks you to copy an environment and when I did - poof - had to recreate the products and addons all over again. That seems like a glaring error and opens the solution to errors in subscriptions, wording, pricing, everything. Very odd way to build the solution.

bhishm
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

All-in-One Subscription software

Beoordeeld op 11/6/2019

We are a recurring subscription-based business. Customer pays us monthly. Many times we need to change the subscription plan and adjust dates accordingly.

This software perfectly fits that. It becomes so easy to manage all our paid customers and their subscriptions.

Pluspunten

Hosting pages features, multiple products, and multiple plans, ease of use, clean interface.
Subscription management is also very easy.

Minpunten

It should have post payment, landing page feature.

Thomas
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Great software- easy...

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2019

Always helpful. Customer service is quick and responsive. I see no reason to ever stop using this software.

Pluspunten

Helps me stay organized within my small business. Works as an accounting feature for me as well in regards to some of the reporting. Very intuitive with ability to customize everything, including branding. LOVE!

Minpunten

I really do not have any cons to this software!

Mike
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Zoho Subscriptions hits the sweet spot!

Pluspunten

Zoho Subscriptions hits the sweet spot by providing the functionality needed by most small to medium sized subscription providers at a low cost. Its direct integration with Avalara Tax takes care of critical sales tax calculations. Its multiple payment providers handle everything from credit card transactions to delayed invoicing. Its built-in subscription management reminders and customer portal keep your customers up to date on their subscription status.

Minpunten

Lack of a direct Quickbooks integration.

Glenn
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Executive Director

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2019

Overall, a positive experience in respect to CRM manangement

-extremely powerful
-subscription renewal an excellent feature

Minpunten

-lag between CRM syncing with subscription
-problem with subscription: prorated rates within a month are not flexible; and adding 2nd tier subscriptions is complex and awkward
-cannot change change on 2nd tier subscriptions automatically
-updates to subscribers disappear to subscriber in 7 days and cannot be re-implemented by admin

Taryn
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An excellent, automated software with great customer service

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2019

Pluspunten

It's automated and super customizable. Any questions are always answered promptly by the customer service team

Minpunten

There are so many customization options that it can get complicated to do very simple tasks unless you know where to look

Sergio

Zoho Subscriptions is great

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2019

Zoho has made it simple for my to bill my customers. Overall I give them a 10 out of 10.

Pluspunten

It's very simple to use. I've used other subscription softwares and Zoho beats them hands down.

Minpunten

I would like to see Zoho create more options for reporting.

August

Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2019

Pluspunten

The software is easy to setup and has a great deal of customization options to suite any business.

Minpunten

I have had no bad experiences, so I can offer no cons to the Zoho products we use.

Katryn
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Mostly Satisfied

Pluspunten

I appreciate multiple integration capabilities.

Minpunten

Having to purchase different packages of features that should already be included

Bishal

Customer Satisfaction

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2019

I am a happy customer.

Pluspunten

I am satisfied for my journey with ZOHO.

Minpunten

Support and its timezones.
No prompt responses when urgencies.

Janardhanam
  • Sector: Internet
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

User frinedly product...

Beoordeeld op 31/5/2019

earlier all these subscription were made manually, ZOHO made every thing automated and reduced the manpower wastage... Awesome product..

Pluspunten

it has many options by default which i required, easy to use..

Minpunten

After creation of a subscription, we cant edit all the feilds, that make to delete the old subscription and creation of new one.. we cant have two products in a single subscription.

Shane
  • Sector: Internet

Great API and Support

Beoordeeld op 14/4/2015

I spent several weeks looking for the right subscription management platform for FilterSnap. There were e-commerce platforms for selling physical products, and subscription platforms for selling virtual subscriptions (gym membership, software license, etc), but nothing that seemed to be able to to sell a subscription to a physical product. Then I found ZOHO Subscriptions. While it was not a perfect fit right out of the box, I was able to use their APIs to build exactly what I needed. Now I am able to concentrate on building my business rather then worrying about by billing platform.

1. Robust and fully-featured API
2. Support team is responsive, and goes the extra mile to help you
3. Pricing model is great for the startup and beyond

Minpunten

1. Does not currently support a custom billing page. However, the support team worked with me to create a hosted payment page that looked like it fit into my signup process.
2. The ZOHO team is constantly updating the platform, but there is not any communication to current customers on what was added, changed, or removed.

kevin

Very good

Pluspunten

Like all the options available and easy to use

Minpunten

Can't think of any reason right now but will let you know

Danilo
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Awesome

Pluspunten

I really like the system and the features. Easy to use and I adapted very fast.

Minpunten

Perhaps more options for communicating with the client, in addition to sending e-mails.

Michael
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Very good, it does what it needs to do without being a hassle. From time to time it bugs.

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2018

Pluspunten

It does what it needs to do without being a hassle, although it will bug from time to time. The interface is friendly and quite easy to use. We use this internally for recurring subscriptions and so far, no major issues have been brought up.

Minpunten

Whenever we run into an issue, we contact their support team and the responses are great. The issue is that they take time (which to a certain extent is understandable) to answer. I believe that this is due to Zoho themselves and not this exact software.

Eric
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Simple and convenient service for mailing

Beoordeeld op 27/2/2018

Pluspunten

This tool is capable of much. I use it in everyday work, studying analytics. But he copes with many tasks in an automatic mode. This is an assistant you can trust. He will do all the work and do not have to constantly adjust it.

Minpunten

Security, of course, first of all, but with authorization in your personal cabinet you need to do something. To tolerate it further simply it is impossible. Through time to come it is possible only with the third attempt.

Kirill
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great solution if you're already a user of Zoho products and you need to handle subscriptions

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2022

Pluspunten

It's not absolutely intuitive, but it works as a part of Zoho ecosystem, so if you're already familiar with apps like ZohoBooks - then it won't take a lot of time for you to get familiar with Subscriptions.
And yes, as most of the Zoho products - it's very flexible

Minpunten

UI of the checkout pages and emails. It would be good to have more templates available

Ryan
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Totaalscore

Great product to mange your recurring billing!

Beoordeeld op 14/4/2015

I've been using Zoho Subscriptions for over 5 months. I was looking for something to replace an outdated and hard to mange system. With Zoho, we are able to manage all aspects of our product's subscription services all in one elegantly designed place. The system is very intuitive and lends itself to naturally to easy customer management. I'd highly recommend it.

Pluspunten

There is a great product dev team behind this product that is eager to get any issue resolved in a proactive manor. If you find an issue, they are sure to help you find a solution.

Minpunten

It's is tied to Zoho Books. It would be nice if it integrated into other accounting platforms such as Xero or Quickbooks, especially in the US.

Reports could be a little more robust.

Ryan
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Does what we need it to do

Integration with Zoho Books and Zoho CRM, test environment

Minpunten

It took a while to get setup, when we set it up we didn't find much resources available to help us implement.

Scott
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Zoho Subscriptions made it fast and easy to add a subscription based billing product to my...

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2018

Pluspunten

Zoho Subscriptions is probably the most effecient and cost effective way to handle subscription based products for anyone that doesn't have that ability built into their site/systems already. I researched a lot of companies and Zoho was the cheapest overall, and while they lack in some areas, they make up for it in their cost and willingness to help.

Minpunten

I wish that some of the more advanced features were available as add-ons to lower plans. I also wish they had some better ways to integrate with a company's existing website/domain, as well as some type of page builder or form builder to help in that regard too.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Best value for money

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2018

Simple yet powerful
Allows up-sale (and downgrade) of subscriptions
Ability to charge for subscription add-ons
Straightforward

Minpunten

No way to correlate between subscription and a specific customer user. This means that you either have to do it on your side or have all users use the same subscription plan.