Webtrends

Webtrends transforms digital experiences

4,3 /5 (3 review) Schrijf een review!

• Functies
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great analytical reporting tool

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2018

Pluspunten

Webtrends allows me to create custom reports from the data captured in the logs. With the proper site tagging, I can get the data for just about anything from the site to enable me to create custom reports to use to analyze user behavior. I can drill down and even export the report results into excel.

Minpunten

Unable to set the defaults for the exports. I always have to change the max # of rows to export to all as well as the folder I wish to export to. It would be nice to be able to set these values so I do not have to change them all the time.

Paul Z.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Once running, simple A/B tooling for your website with great visual editor

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2020

Recommended for users that don't have the full knowledge of A/B testing tools, its really doable and gives you insight information about your website and what people do on your site!

Pluspunten

Optimize works nice on your website, not delaying the website or decreasing your page score.
Luckily the installation videos were really helpful, I even got lost a bit in the interface, but once you play around you can setup easily an a/b test or track clicks, the editor is really click and go, it shows your website and you can select a DOM element from your website.
Recommended if you don't have time to use complicated tools, but have a look at the videos first.

Minpunten

The need to have chrome and to install a plugin, maybe to create something web based, without the need for extensions, you don't see what the extension is doing and sometimes drops a connection error {"error":"read ECONNRESET","message":"read ECONNRESET"} when you want to go to fast.

Nazim S.
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

In Search of Webtrends

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2021

I use it for my page analytics. I check the daily, monthly usage of the page. for updates on regulations accordingly. review features are important.

Pluspunten

easy to use. I also use other programs but this is the one I use most often.

Minpunten

A little expensive compared to others. It is more suitable for e-commerce sites. I don't use integrity.