Tipalti

Wereldwijde automatisering van de crediteurenadministratie

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Eran
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Approve.com put us one step closer to adopting big-company workflows, without the complexity

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2020

my pain was mid-management were buying products without an organized approval workflow, and without them having transperancy as to how much of their budget is left on a monthly basis. I was afraid of implementing a process using our ERP as it's not friendly enough and I want to be an enabler of my peers - Approve.com definitely hit my sweet spot with their offering.

Pluspunten

- easy to onborad all the different stakeholders, no more approvals on slack or emails
- transparecny on Actual vs. Budget for every stakeholder
- suppliers onboarding saved us hours of the finance team every month

Minpunten

- missing vitual credit cards
- emails layout doesn't look good, images are too big etc. (I'm using MS outlook)

Jill
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

International Payments Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2021

Tipalti's implementation and support teams have been great throughout. We have realized cost savings in both personnel costs and foreign transaction fees. Tipalti has put our finance department one step closer to our goal of operational excellence.

Pluspunten

We love the user friendly interface and the ease of navigating around the system. Tipalti makes it easy to quickly view status of payments and invoices. Having one payment run for international and domestic payments reduces time and costs. It is fantastic having a completely paperless payable process!

Minpunten

The OCR feature is just Ok. There is still a thorough invoice review by our internal accounting team. I have noticed over time that it is getting smarter. During implementation, registering vendors on the software was more work than anticipated, but we appreciate the fact that electronic validation of W-9s helps minimize work for our staff now.

AvidXchange, Stampli, Bill.com en SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Tipalti

International payments and was the most user friendly

Hi Jill,

Your positive and thorough review is so uplifting! Thank you for rating Tipalti a 10/10. It sounds like we have a little more to improve with the OCR technology, but also it's great to know that you're seeing improvements since you first started using Tipalti.

We hope to continue making improvements to stay a perfect 10 for your team's workflow.

Azizah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

E2E payment solutions

Beoordeeld op 11/9/2022

Pluspunten

CSV-based transaction files provide more distinguished adaptability. Our licensing software generates fees that may be simply formatted to coordinate with the transaction file's specifications. Tipalti has lessened the time it takes to collect and disperse quarterly royalties from days to hours.

Minpunten

Among my complaints is that it is impossible to notify the approver that a rejected approval claim has been submitted. It might be helpful if invoices could be added to a pending payment order so customer can see the progress easily.

Bronson
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Not a great solution combined with Teampay

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2021

Overall it started out pretty good. As volume started to pick up and required purchase orders to be created through Teampay, we started seeing blatant sync/connection issues with Netsuite.

Pluspunten

The software functions pretty well on it's own, and handles invoice processing and vendor payment easily.

Minpunten

We had a ton of issues with our connection between Teampay/Tipalti/Netsuite. We were sold Tipalti and Teampay as a package deal and they definitely have not lived up to the promise. Both softwares would function better on their own, but they need each other to be a full end to end procurement software.

Airbase

Redenen om over te stappen op Tipalti

Tipalti was Netsuite partner of the year and seemed a bit more mature.
Daysi Aileen
  • Sector: Sport

Tipalti AP Solution Review

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2022

Overall, it's been a great experience. It's easy to use, the implementation process was all good and going through the platform is very smooth and user friendly. It has QBO integration, which facilitates the coding in our accounting system, saving us a lot of time.

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly, and gives you control of everything that goes on. As well is very easy to generate reports and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

Minpunten

There's some minimum for payments to specific countries that is kind of a limitation for the staff we have there which lead us to use other platforms. The 1099s have to be processed manually when working on the end of year filing.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great solution for our needs!

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2020

My experience was just as I expected. it was easy to handle and to extract data from. it simplifies the procurement process for us as a cross global organisation and we can use one platform and get rid of the ticketing system which is not so easy to handle and to follow.

Pluspunten

What I like the most in this app that it simplifying the process of procurement for us and it is such an intuitive app to work with.

Minpunten

For my opinion the issue is not the SW itself is it to educate the other departments that needs to use this app and transfer all the data there. the integration with other apps in our orgnization were great and run smoothly.

Ahmet Yakup

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Useful App

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2022

Pluspunten

it really helped me in my sales work. I saw its effect in my account works.
I'm sure users will be satisfied.

Minpunten

Except for a few minor mistakes, I just found the customer service flawed, other than that it was a good experience.

James
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Collective Eye Films - Tipalti Review

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2022

We've dramatically reduced the amount of time spend on payment processing and doing tax validation. Their customer service is excellent and the on-boarding was not very time consuming, though we had just completed another software process so we had a lot of our materials ready in advance.

Pluspunten

The flexiblity of the CSV based payment file. We can easily format our royalty payments coming out of our royalty software to meet the payment file. A quarterly royalty process used to take weeks, now with Tipalti and Curve Royalties it is a matter of hours with much higher customer satisfaction.

Minpunten

Having a payee list in the payee area would be an improvement instead of needing to export a CSV. Similarly, it would be great to be able to select a payee and click some sort of 'issue single payment' button for those instances where you need to issue a quick payment. These are more feature enhancements that would make the software close to perfect.

Aymen
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

A reliable parnter

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Tipalti allows us to payout to our merchants and allows us to get notified if there are any issues.

Pluspunten

The software is very simple and straightforward. One of the main things that really caught my attention. Is how well the sales team was keen to understand our business model and make sure that the software meets our expectations

Minpunten

I haven't come across any issues yet although I think the KYC of accounts can be quicker

Charles
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Great Implementation Process

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2022

Great explanation from Chris.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and connects well to Sage Intacct.

Minpunten

The functionality of the cross over from current processes.

Eric
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great way to pay worldwide

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2016

We've used Tipalti since their early days and have been very happy with the services and features. I was looking for a way to pay our research contractors who live worldwide. We've paid people in more than 100 countries and with that needed to improve the efficiency of the process. We also had a concern that our worldwide payments are in compliance with money transfer regulations.
Tipalti brought a terrific money transfer solution that's very efficient and supports a variety of payment options. We implemented Tipalti into our payment process and have since transferred millions of dollars worldwide.

Pluspunten

Our researchers love the lower fees compared to just PayPal payments and the variety of money transfer choices. It's dependable and our researchers get paid in a dependable manner. The ability to capture payment details and tax forms without the headache of PCI compliance has been a big help for us.

Minpunten

Sometimes it would be nice if more of the configuration options were available in the actual application. There are some choices and options that are not easily known unless you go back and forth with support.

Catina
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer

My POINT of view...

Beoordeeld op 6/11/2020

Pluspunten

I like the new ACH Debit feature that allows us to save time from manually transferring funds from our bank to Tipalti. This saves us a great deal of time!
I also appreciate being able to create unique Payee ID's.

Minpunten

One of the issues I have is when you need to cancel an approval request, you are not able to let the approver know that the request has been cancelled. I
It would be nice to be able to add bills to a payment order that has already been scheduled.
No option to chat with the Support team when needing to reach out to them. It appears the only way to reach them is via email.

David
  • Sector: Internet

Great Product & Service

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2020

using tipalti has solved the administrative burden of managing payees and their payment info, allows for easy process of payments, additional users (account managers) have access and can easily understand and provide support to payees (including information on payments - paid or pending) without needing to connect account managers to company's accounting software (which is more complicated to use)

Pluspunten

ease of use, manages supplier payments in logical and comprehensive way - allowing to see current status and allows for payment planning, streamlines invoice approval process for payees, reduces significantly administrative effort to manage payee bank info (and tax-related docs), simple and easy process to issue payments

Minpunten

some additional flexibility on managing customization of payments and ability to see in single view the unpaid balance of payees

Itamar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tipalti - makes your life easy with accounts payables

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2020

Self-billing / invoices
Onboarding
UX
UI

Minpunten

Should have an option to customize reports

Payoneer

Bills
Phan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

TIPALTI is my time saver

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2021

TIPALTI has saved a lots of my time on processing the payment on invoices

Pluspunten

I like the Automation how Tipalti read and memorize invoices and putting it to the appropriate Payee, portal, and also I love the Paperless idea.

Minpunten

I wish Tipalti able to sync the PDF file along with the bill over to NetSuite

Antwoord van Tipalti Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Phan! Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we've helped you to save time on processing invoice payments. That's our goal!

Valter
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Tipalti as a pristine gateway

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2020

Overall, the software and business is exceeding expectations and can be a value to any company in e-commerce or other financial obligation settlement needs.

Pluspunten

The streamlined and ergonomic interface, together with global reach and end-user CRMs, make the payment obligations such an easy task, it's pratically effortless.

Minpunten

Ocassional payments stuck with less calrity on the reasoning.

Dylan
  • Sector: E-learning

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2021

Pluspunten

The software is very user friendly and automated.

Minpunten

Having to fund our Tipalti account to pay vendors.

Hi Dylan,

We greatly appreciate your positive review of the product! The user-friendliness and automation capabilities are where we hang out hat, and I'm glad that you're finding value with us.

Your feedback on the payments is also appreciated and I am passing it on so that we can continue to prioritise these enhancement ideas.

Reka
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A user-friendly software for managing payments

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2020

Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users located all around the world. They all use different currencies and have different tax requirements, but with the help of this software, this is extremely easy to oversee.

Pluspunten

I am a user of Tipalti who is not particularly well versed in finances, but the platform is so easy to understand that even I can use it with confidence. I also received excellent customer service from Tipalti numerous times.

Minpunten

I cannot say that there is anything I dislike about the software. I haven't had any major negative experiences so far.

Dana
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Approve.com is an example why you would rather buy a saas solution then build one

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2021

Approve .com has a great team of people, they understand the business of purchasing very well. the product has a NS interface which was very fast to implement. I love it!

Pluspunten

intuitive, easy to implement, flexible and has cool UI!
Support is quick.

Minpunten

Approve is growing startup and they are missing some features as admin page but they are delivering new features very fast .

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op Tipalti

Approve has a flexible approval cycle , much better UI and is very easy to use . no training is needed! An erp system would never be able to provide such an easy business flow which fits our requirement so Well.
Ana
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

User friendly and great customer service

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2020

The customer service is always kind and attentive.

Pluspunten

Invoice processing efficiency has improved by 90%. Storing of invoices and tax documents, TIN validation and banking information is all in one place. Email inquiries have decreased dramatically.

Minpunten

The implementation was not as smooth and seamless as we would have liked. The initial uploads created several duplicate vendors and not all invoices uploaded properly.

Peleg
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product - huge time saver!

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2020

First and foremost - it helped us decrease request processing time and remove hundreds of email threads per month. That alone is a worthwhile reason (bureaucracy is a speedbump for businesses).
It also gave us a window to look into vendor performance and spend patterns - which help us make the processes more efficient.
All in all - great product. needs a little adjustment for full automation but will highly recommend!

Pluspunten

The product is very easy to use, and the integration was very easy (including great help from the team!).
It features a centralized and searchable vendor portal for all vendor data in an easy-to-use interface, and completes it with an automated vendor on-boarding process - which makes life super easy.
The product also allows me to easily set up standardized PR and PO processes to streamline the end-to-end procurement cycle, which is a huge help.

Minpunten

The feature I lacked most was automated file uploading. Currently, you have to manually upload files into the system each time.
However, I've discussed with the team and they are working on it so very hopeful!

Josh
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Excellent Software for Payments

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2020

Pluspunten

Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users. We have found the service to be very user-friendly and is easy to onboard new vendors. It streamlines to payables function and increases the efficiency of our accounting team. Additionally their customer service is always quick to respond and help with any problems we have.

Minpunten

If a vendor is not payable, it can sometimes be difficult to understand the cause. No automation of 1099.

Chris
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Straight Forward System!

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2016

Great system for the price. Overall great support when needed. Data is easily managed and we generally have a seamless AP schedule thanks to Tipalti.

Pluspunten

Easy to manage vendor payments

Reconciliations are straight forward

Payments are easily executed

Minpunten

Lack of detail at times for error'd payments

Lack of integration with our primary business bank provider - Bank of America

Diana

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool to make multiple payments

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2018

Pluspunten

I've used Tipalti for the last three months. It's straightforward to manage and has allowed me to pay hundreds of new contractors located in different part of the world allowing them to choose between multiple payments methods for a reasonable fee. I love that contractors can create their own account by filling out their personal, tax and bank information, I can customize the app for them to receive notifications of the status of their payments. The invoice feature is one of the most valuable to me and has allowed me to streamline the process. Customer support is excellent.

Minpunten

The only problems I have is that fee contractors needed to make several attempts to sign in and register in the platform for the first time; also the system does not prevent them from uploading the same invoice more than once. I would like to have the feature to create contractors massively; customer support helps me with this.

Alec

Aragon Review

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2020

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and clear in what is pending/has been paid. It is very secure as well.

Minpunten

Don't really have many negatives about Tipalti other than allowing vendors from other countries to be paid in US dollars occasionally causes issues.