Ganttic

Planning en beheer van middelen. Planning van meerdere projecten.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Klantenondersteuning

Very easy to get started and met our needs for continuing

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2018

Pluspunten

We needed a Gantt chart that could also sync with a google calendar. After looking at a bunch of other applications, we settled on Ganttic. It has been very easy to set up multiple projects across our team of resources. Custom fields and custom reports that we can email each morning have been very useful features for us as wel.

Minpunten

There were some bugs encountered with the user interface. I sent in the feedback, got an immediate response, and the bugs were dealt with by the end of the week.

Hi!

Thank you for the feedback!

Like with all SaaS services, bugs occur from time to time. We always appreciate if you can give us feedback about it and usually we are able to make the corrections within one day.

Christine
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Flexible and great views

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

It's a very helpful tool for planning and scheduling and monitoring project status and completion.

Pluspunten

The tool is essential to scheduling of audit projects, so we can see where we have unused or underutilized capacity, or where we have overused capacity. It allows us to plan out our annual schedule.

Minpunten

Creating new tasks is cumbersome. Too much clicking involved.

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your great review, Christine!

We are glad to hear that you are using Ganttic in full capacity!

Also will keep in mind the comment about the tasks creation while developing Ganttic.

Chris

• Klantenondersteuning

Easy to use ERP, cheap and efficient, great to customise to your company needs.

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2018

nice task/calendar overview
Sharing and app function
Customise user rights
Customised to with own specifics

Minpunten

Would be really nice to add files to a task ( pdf, jpg, sheets etc)
Would be nice to customise app notifications. Now it's just a on/off function, this leads (in my case) to a notification every time a user as much as views a task.

Hi Chris!

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

One option to add tasks would be to use the task custom data field (Type: Link) and attach via link the files you need.

Karl

Bryan
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Project portfolio management wirhout getting into the weeds

Pluspunten

We use Ganttic to forecast our project portfolio, not daily tasks. It is simple to learn and easy to use. Not bloated with bells and whistles that make other software difficult and expensive.

Minpunten

Would like to set repetitive tasks that can autopopulate colors and duration.

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the great review, Bryan!

Please find more information about the recurring tasks from here: https://support.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/tasks/recurring-tasks

If you will need further assistance, please turn to [email protected]

John
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Flexible scheduling tool for multiple users

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2022

We have realized that we can have multiple departments on the same page with resource scheduling. We can also give our employees a real time look at changes that happen frequently

Pluspunten

Easy for new users to understand and customization to make it user friendly

Minpunten

The ability to easily change dates for assigned tasks when they are not linked or when they are split up into weekly or daily groupings

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the great review, John!

We will take into consideration all the comments about the tasks visuality, as this is the basics of our platform.

Haylie
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Great for scheduling

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

I have been using Ganttic for about a year now and it makes it easy to schedule field staff and track project schedules. The interface is fairly intuitive and allows me to manage a large amount of employees easily.

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to manage and track multiple resources. Additionally, I like the organizational features.

Minpunten

I think the use interface could be better. Also I didn't find the mobile app to be easy to use.

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, Haylie!

We are currently developing our mobile app and during this year it will have a gantt chart view available also. Hopefully it will make soon your fieldwork easier to grasp via mobile too!

Austin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Ganttic

Pluspunten

Ability to schedule and track projects, works well.

Minpunten

There are not too many downsides to the app besides the fact we may move to another product in the future.

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, Austin!

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our web-planner!

We are currently developing our app as well, so it would offer also more visuality as the planner in web does. Hopefully you are able to wait around for the improvements which will take place during this year.

Matt
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Great for our business!

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2022

Customer service is phenominal

Pluspunten

Ease of use, user management, resource capacity and scheduling

Minpunten

The mobile app is quirky - does not seem to be robust. The desktop version is awesome!

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the great review, Matt!

We are always happy to help!

About the mobile app - during this year some major updates will come out! Will keep you updated for sure!

Francois

Good quality

Pluspunten

Ease of use and deployment. Very visual and easy to work online and share via visual-conference.

Minpunten

The detailed screen are a little busy. Could be reworked.

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Francois!

We are glad to hear that you are appreciating Ganttic for it's good quality!

Vaibhav
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Ganttic has given me in terms of resource planning software what I needed - ease of use,...

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2018

resource and staff utilisation is moving, given more visibility to who is doing what and how can we best utilise staff. Gives me MIS easily.

ease of use,
MIS,
customisation
customer support
web link could be used from anywhere
ability to generate different views

ability to link to ERP

mobile app is not that great and needs to be worked so that user can use it from anywhere

Hi Vaibhav!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We also have an Ganttic app that can be downloaded via Google Play or Apple store. Just to give you heads up about our developments, then we are at the moment working on making our web-site mobile responsible. Thus, I hope that the problems that you brought forth will be solved in the near future.

Thomas
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

Ganttic Review

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2017

I have been using Ganttic for a couple years now I think it is a great tool and I would never want to go without it. the web version of Ganttic I am really impressed with, the Ganttic app I really expected more. What the app does have is great I was expecting to be able to see the schedule for all of the guys as a whole instead of just seeing the individuals schedule that you click on also I was expecting to be able to make schedule changes on the app version as well. Maybe I am wrong and you can do all of this stuff I just got the app and haven't played with it much so I could be wrong here. Thank you.

Pluspunten

being able to schedule multiple people on the same job and also looking at an expanded view and seeing 1-2-3 weeks ahead

Minpunten

I wish that when I have multiple resources on one task I could change 1 individual resources timeline and not affect the others. For example, I have 3 employees scheduled for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday on one job, when I need to change just one of those 3 employees to say work only Monday and Tuesday I have to delete that task from that resource and create a new one to show only the two days instead of the three.

Hi Thomas!

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

I just wanted to give you heads up that this is possible in Ganttic. For this you just need to use the checkmarks next to a resource.

Does this work for you?

Hans
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Simple but efficient

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2017

My task was to get a fast and clear overview on available staff and work that needs being done. SO I started to set up a resource called "Tasks not assigned" and then added all my people to the system. Now anyone can add a task and I can easily assign these tasks to available people, while at the same time being aware of availability of resources. My crew has "read-only" access, so they know exactly what is going on, where their colleagues are and what will happen in the coming weeks. This is NOT a project management tool, which I don't need, as I need to keep track of resources rather than projects!

Pluspunten

Web-based, real-time update on changes, clear structure

Minpunten

I had some issues with "all-day" tasks and local timezones. To overcome this, my PC is now set to the Timezone of the company's HQ. I would like a more flexible User model. If I have 1 resource more than the license allows, I need to buy the complete next package, which is over the top for me.

Hi Hans!

Thank you for the review! We are glad that Ganttic helps you to get an overview of your staff. You can actually choose a timezone you want to plan in, in the planner, too: http://ganttic.com/blog/new-feature-time-traveling-now-available-in-ganttic

Hope that helps!

Jon
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Steep learning curve, but once you're familiar with Ganttic, you realize how amazing it is

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2022

We have had a couple of product demo sessions with [sensitive content] in Customer Support. He is great to work with, responds promptly to our questions, and seems genuinely interested in helping us maximize the extent we use Ganttic in our processes.
One item that might be helpful would be to expand the timeframe(s) for available online meetings/demos. We are on the west coast in the United States and the only available slots are usually at 6 am in the morning or late at night our time.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a program to help plan out our crew's availability and schedule more than just one week out. Ganttic does all this and more. The filters and multiple views are great. Notifications for our subcontractors and billing department are also a plus. The more we implement this, the more processes we discover Ganttic can help us streamline.

Minpunten

The dependencies and lag times between tasks need some work to be more in line with typical Gannt charts. The drag and drop function to assign tasks to resources is a little tricky in that you can easily change the date of a task by accident if you are not careful.

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, Jon. It is a pleasure to work with you! As for demo session availability, this will soon be improved as we are already expanding the support team. If you cannot find a suitable time from the online booking calendar then just drop us a line. I am sure we'll find a suitable time for you.

Rahul
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ganttic - A must for organised people!

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2016

After we started using Ganttic a few years ago we have grown to love every aspect of the scheduling tool. It's great for planning, logging, and pulling reports on all aspects of our choosing. Customer support is quick and efficient, and I love the way they strive to make improvements.

I recommend trying Ganttic, you'll be hooked especially once you see how competitively priced it is. 10/10

Pluspunten

Ease of use, price, and functionality

Minpunten

When you move a job from one resource to another or edit it the notes icon indicates it's been read when it hasn't

Hi Rahul!

Thank you so much for the feeback. I believe that the issue you brought forth has been resolved now :)

Robert
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick and easy - getting things done!

Beoordeeld op 24/1/2018

Reduction of communication noise. Easy way to work on a central version of resource schedule.

Pluspunten

We use Ganttic to schedule resources for number of projects (customer site visits). Its super easy to define the projects and add resources. Tool allows you to quickly get things going. Keeping the resource schedule information and ability to share it with customer brought the management of this area to next level. Lot less email/communicator noise.
Also I am very happy with the customer support - they are very responsive and always willing to help.

Minpunten

Only two - mobile application is not so easy and flexible and there is no UNDO function. Once you delete something you have to do it again or contact support to get it from backup (it works, tested!).

Hi Robert!

Thank you for the feedback.

Now we have created the UNDO option. I hope this works for you. All the feedback that you can provide is appreciated.

George
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

In favor of Ganttic

We under utilize it!

Pluspunten

Simple schedules all departments - clean easy view.

Minpunten

We have not really explored it enough - our issue

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, George!

If you and your team wish to explore Ganttic more, don´t hesitate to register a personal demo with us and let's see how your workflows within Ganttic could be improved.

Find a suitable time from here: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

Robert
  • Sector: Bouw

Great Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

Easy to use for multiple project managers' input of schedule requirements

Pluspunten

Easy to use with valuable updates that reflect user's requests.

Minpunten

It took a bit of time to get acquainted with how Ganttic works, but not through the fault of the product,

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the excellent review, Robert!

We are indeed considering all the requests by our users and do our best to bring alive all the great proposals.

Mike

Great management tool

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2016

I've used Ganttic in a previous organization so when I moved I knew it was a great tool. It's simple to add and remove resources and to assign time and projects. Reporting has come a long way and now has some great features.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, value for money, reporting

Minpunten

Strong visual colours could be better as pastels

Hi Mike!

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided. I feel that now we have solved the issue with colors :)

ines
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very interesting product taht could be easily upgraded to fulfill more specific needs

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020

Pluspunten

user friendly and easy to implement
very useful in pandemic context

Minpunten

to find the right combination of charts or data to use for an architectural firm

Hi Ines!

Thank you so much for the feedback and review you provided. When you have any more questions about Ganttic, feel free to book a demo at anytime.

carlos
  • Sector: Automotive

Gantic Review

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2022

Very helpful in service planning

Pluspunten

Visibility and organization are very nice.

Minpunten

Dates and calendar can be difficult to use sometimes

Antwoord van Ganttic Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the great review, Carlos!

We are glad to hear that you see the benefit of visuality that Ganttic offers.

David

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

All we need is within Ganttic

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2016

We are a company with employees across the planet. We need to know where each employee travels to which customer, so we can schedule all our planning.

Pluspunten

In a quick view we see what we need to see

Minpunten

We can not create events in batch for each resources

Hi David!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. If you want to create an event (task) for a batch of resources then next to each resource we have checkmarks. Just check them while creating a task. This should solve your problem.

Marianne

• Klantenondersteuning

Great resource tool with flexibility to make it what you need it to be.

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2018

Pluspunten

There's a lot of room for customization in this software - so you can create what you need to to suite your needs. Dependencies are an added feature.

Minpunten

Task colours seem to change pending what calendar view you're looking at.
The filtering at the top can be confusing.
Wish there were templates/samples one could view and assess best approach to take in Ganttic. Leaves so much to the person using it - that examples would help.

Hi Marianne!

Thank you for the feedback that you provided.

I will now try to answer the questions that you had:

1) I feel that the colors the problem was that after hitting "Apply" you did not save the view. When you have saved the view, then the colors do not change.

2) Thank you for the good advice. I will talk with the management in this regard. Moreover, we are more than happy to go through everything that might still be confusing, for this, just sign-up for a free Ganttic demo from here: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

Alan
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Resource Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2017

Initially, Ganttic was heavily geared towards project resource mapping, but as it has developed, it's morphed into a solution capable of catering to general resource management - now they just need to get calendar integration and they'll be the perfect solution!

Pluspunten

Ease of use, graphical interface

Minpunten

no integration to outlook, no real auditting (easily available)

Hi Alan!

I guess as you know, now we have also the calendar integration, both with Outlook and Google. I hope this works for you :)

Read more from here: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/resources/google-calendar-synchronization

Emma
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Surprisingly great!

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2016

I was reluctant initially to go Digital, but have found it a great tool for scheduling and for the sharing of information.

Pluspunten

Usability. Sharing of information. Info is mobile on the laptop.

Minpunten

Sometimes there is a 'click' delay.

Hi Emma!

Thank you for the feedback. I believe that now all the performance related issues should be solved :)

dickson
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

ganttic review

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2020

allocation of resources has always been a thorn in the fresh for most project managers. this at times leads to wastage of staff time, pilferage of materials end so on, but with a plan by ganttic, you can only bring necessary resources to site when required.

Pluspunten

it gives you a bird's eyeview of your project. its ability in as far as resource allocation makes project management looks easy as tasks and resources are well planned and execution jus follows the cleared path.

Minpunten

may lead to reluctance in management of the project as project manager may be satisfied by the plan and gives false comfort which eventually leads to project failure (comfort zone)

Dear Makombe,

We just wanted to thank you for the constructive feedback. When we can help you with any questions in the future in regards to resource planning, feel free to get in touch at anytime.