ShippingEasy

4,8 (1.112)
Krachtige maar toch eenvoudige verzendsoftware

(1.112)

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Andrew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A major game changer for a small business

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2018

ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Minpunten

Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

Brian
  • Sector: Pakket- en goederenbezorging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

Beoordeeld op 17/3/2020

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Minpunten

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

3PL Warehouse Manager en ShipStation

Redenen om voor ShippingEasy te kiezen

Endicia on its own was too limited and other platforms were either way over priced, klunky, insufficient, or all of the above.

Redenen om over te stappen op ShippingEasy

Shipstation is very limited and the inventory management component is downright awful. 3pl central is a terrible platform that is very outdated, very overpriced, and not user friendly at all. Also looked at building a platform in house and a couple of other options, but SE provided the best functionality and value combination.
Ricardo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It saves time but it needs work, but it seems it is not in their plans to revamp it

Beoordeeld op 17/5/2017

Pluspunten

Paste and copy addresses to make labels right away, ability to import / sync records. Other features to automatize the process such as import rules, etc.

Minpunten

The system has 2 major flaws that we have brought to the attention of ShippingEasy but it seems that is not something that is in the works:

1. You cannot do multiple packages. If an order has more than 1 package you can't do it without having to duplicate the shipment for each label. This is an inconvenience and when we have multiple packages we just make them in FedEx directly.

2. Their address verification for Residential / Commercial is linked to USPS not to FedEx. USPS does not charge differently for Residential / Commercial and their methods are different than FedEx so we found out that we were paying more money because ShippingEasy will assign orders to be residential when they were not. This is a major flaw because it creates double work to verify addresses, at that time we just can do it in FedEx.

Antwoord van ShippingEasy Inc. Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're so glad that you've been able to utilize our software to quickly print the shipping labels you need!

Though, we're sorry to read that you experienced difficulty with the residential/commercial verification and multi-box shipments for FedEx. In regards to the multi-box shipments, there may have been some confusion on exactly what you were looking for as we do support multiple package shipments for both FedEx and UPS (the process for USPS shipments is duplicating like you mentioned). There's more information about how to add multiple packages to your FedEx and UPS shipments in our Knowledge Base article here: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/204353525-How-to-Add-multiple-packages-to-a-shipment

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

-The ShippingEasy Team

Sim
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great simple Shipping Software

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2022

Pluspunten

Very easy to setup and get started. Order and shipping flow is clear. Their negotiated rates for UPS are nice too.

Minpunten

Would be nice to see all prices for all carriers on one screen, but I believe that is a carrier limitation.

ShipStation en Stamps.com

Price.
Erica

Highly recommend

Beoordeeld op 14/4/2020

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pluspunten

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Vivian

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Beoordeeld op 5/9/2019

Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Pluspunten

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Minpunten

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Garrett

Great support!

Beoordeeld op 10/12/2019

It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

Pluspunten

The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

Minpunten

At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

Bahar
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Always there to help

Beoordeeld op 13/8/2019

My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Pluspunten

Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Minpunten

There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

ashley

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2020

Great!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, integrates with my purchasing software.

Minpunten

lots of features that are helpful but I just don't always know how to use.

Redenen om voor ShippingEasy te kiezen

This is integrated with our purchasing software so I don't have to hand key all addresses and makes it easier.

MaryJo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GREAT Service provider.. they care about the little guy!

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2019

Great service every time. We use this program for many features, including inventory and email marketing.

Easy to use.
Easy to get customer service and technical help.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with email marketing.. really made it work.

Minpunten

I have nothing to note that can be improved.

Christina

Incredible Service

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2019

Pluspunten

I love that it is user friendly and Shipping Easy strives to ensure its users have the access to help when needed. Super prompt and efficient.

Minpunten

I am not a techy person so sometimes I dont always know how to fix an issue, HOWEVER the chat feature is amazing for this!

Redenen om over te stappen op ShippingEasy

The ease and support and Lularoe integration!
Denise

Outstanding customer focus

Beoordeeld op 20/2/2020

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Pluspunten

They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Minpunten

Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

Rachael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Shipping Easy Review

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2019

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Pluspunten

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Minpunten

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Redenen om over te stappen op ShippingEasy

better layout, was the same monthly cost as Stamps.com, Stamps is now cheaper per month
Lori

Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2020

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Pluspunten

I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Minpunten

Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2019

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pluspunten

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Minpunten

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

ShipStation

More Affordable.
Brandon
  • Sector: Groothandel

Fastco USA

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2019

Pluspunten

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Minpunten

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Jessica

Shipping Easy

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2019

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pluspunten

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Minpunten

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Mohammad
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent shipping platform offers outstanding integrations

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2022

We wanted a platform that manages all our shipping, orders, and refunds all at one platform. ShippingEasy offers great integration and pricing which is great.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and manage all your shipping labels and orders. The great thing is you can filter orders by SKUs. You can manage all your orders from different platforms integrated with ShippingEasy and manage everything in one platform.

Minpunten

There is nothing we have come across as a flaw but managing loss/stolen claims is a painful process specifically when trying to get support from the platform for third-party billers.

Aaron

Saving my sanity!

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2019

Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

Pluspunten

I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

Minpunten

Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing.

ShipStation
Theo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2021

In the old days I would use USPS Click N Ship, eBay Labels and PayPal Labels. Now I use ShippingEasy 95% of the time, occasionally

Pluspunten

ShippingEasy allows me to easily print FedEx, UPS and USPS labels for my website and eBay Store, and to create labels for my other business shipments. It offers excellent USPS discounts and integrates my FedEx account discounts. It also allows me to ship UPS at discounted rates despite not having an account.

Minpunten

3 small gripes: 1) they don't currently offer 24/7/365 live support which would be nice. 2) when UPS or USPS determines you underpaid for labels, they deduct your account without notice so if you want to contest their adjustments, you have to find them yourself in a timely manner. Otherwise, too bad. 3) their USPS Priority Mail discount is not quite as good as eBay's.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

You all make it so easy!

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2020

I love it, I will never go elsewhere for my shipping needs. I love how customer service is amazing. You all should be a model to ALL companies.

Pluspunten

I love that shipping easy is so easy lol. The website is so helpful and explains everything perfectly. If you have to call customer service, everyone (in today's case - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) is so nice and walks you through your questions. I had to do a label to an APO address, something I have never done. The website explained how to set up the address. When I had a question about the customs form, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] patiently and kindly helped and even waited to make sure my label was printed properly. Your customer service is top-notch and a big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today!

Minpunten

No cons! I have nothing negative to say, it's all POSITIVE!

Jim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Their Name is what I Get!!

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2019

Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Pluspunten

The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Minpunten

I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

Cynthia

ShippingEasy Review

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2019

It's good, I miss the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] days and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today reminded me what old Shipping Easy was like when it was still more tactile and responsive to a customer. Get back there.

Pluspunten

This is actually a great software but this review is specifically for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service this morning. He was absolutely great and really appreciate his quick response. This software is almost perfect, it really is, I like the marketing platform, the notes for customers, and the ease of use for labels.

Minpunten

Ya'all need to fix the issue with captures that go over night not pulling through. Also the inventory needs to be more robust and manage ALL inventory in your store not just previous orders that have been placed. UPC's also need to pull through, not everyone manages by SKU.

Anthony
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Thankful for Shippeasy

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2019

Pluspunten

Used this software back in our ecommerce days, and have stuck with it for 8+ years.
We have since transitioned to manual orders, but Shippingeasy has always worked perfect for us.

Minpunten

Nothing comes to mind. We haven't ran into many problems here.

Shopify integration.
Metro

ShippingEasy Review

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2020

I woke up this morning and opened up my Shipping Easy this morning and spoke with an extremely helpful and true professional. I have called in to shipping Easy the last 2 days and everyone from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been extremely warm and full of knowledge that has benefited me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning takes the cake. She resolved my issue right away and then proceeded to provide me with a multitude of suggestions to better my processes. This level of customer service should be the standard for any company who wants to get better. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Shipping Easy Team has made me feel appreciated and cared for. Thank You all for your help.

Pluspunten

The ease if use and customization as well as the interface.

Minpunten

all is well but I wish I did not have the amount (all though small) technical difficulties.