Zoho Desk

4,5 (2.154)
Schrijf een review!
De eerste contextbewuste helpdesksoftware in de sector.

(2.154)

Houyamne
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

our all-in-one client-success management tool

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2023

This tool helps our team to manage invoices and support related issues and personally, I'm satisfied with it.

Pluspunten

Zohodesk helps us to effectively communicate with our customers in several ways:- It enables us to create effective create quote forms with automatic payment options attached. This works in the way that when a client requests a free quote. We usually include a payment option at the bottom of the quote that will permit the client to directly make their payment (PayPal and Stripe) after quote acceptance. We also urge them to quickly sign and agree to our business terms before payment is initiated.-We use it to create automatic recurring payments based on the contract type with the client.- It also helps to manage support tickets and follow up with any issues our clients might be facing.The most fascinating part of it is that ZohoDesk handles everything internally

Minpunten

Even though the free version is limited, but yet, we still get the best out of it. It's not a bad deal.

Letlet
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Boost Your Customer Satisfaction Levels with Zoho Desk

Beoordeeld op 22/2/2023

We were having a hard time managing customer service and support because customers could contact us through multiple channels and we didn't see how they were interacting with us. We were able to address these issues and streamline our customer support processes with the assistance of Zoho Desk.The capacity of Zoho Desk to incorporate multiple customer service channels into a single platform is one of its primary advantages. We can manage support tickets, phone calls, emails, messages on social media, and more with Zoho Desk. We can also manage our support operations more effectively with the help of a wide range of features and tools offered by Zoho Desk. We can use analytics and reporting tools to gain insight into our customer support performance, automate routine tasks, and create custom workflows.In general, Zoho Desk has assisted us in raising customer satisfaction, strengthening our relationships with them, and raising the standard of our customer support and service.

Pluspunten

The unified platform of Zoho Desk is one of its best features. It gives me a single view of all customer interactions across channels like email, phone, chat, social media, and forums. This assists me with keeping steady over all client requests and guarantees that no client demand goes ignored.The ability to customize Zoho Desk is yet another great feature. I have been able to tailor the platform to our particular business requirements thanks to the capability to modify things like renaming tabs, adding new departments, and customizing email templates.

Minpunten

Although Zoho Desk offers a streamlined ticket management system, I've noticed that some tickets are lost or closed too quickly. This can impede the resolution of customer issues and frustrate both customers and service representatives.The reporting capabilities of Zoho Desk are yet another area for development. Although the platform offers scheduled and custom reports, I've found that the dashboard's reporting capabilities can be limited. Despite these drawbacks, I have found Zoho Desk to be an overall useful customer service management tool.

Freshdesk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk has several advantages over its competitors in the help desk software market. Firstly, Zoho Desk seamlessly integrates with other Zoho products, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho SalesIQ, and Zoho Projects. This makes it easier for businesses to have a comprehensive solution that streamlines their sales, marketing, and support operations.Another advantage of Zoho Desk is its affordable pricing. Zoho Desk offers a range of pricing plans that are affordable and scalable for businesses of all sizes. In fact, its pricing is often more competitive than other help desk software solutions in the market, making it an excellent value for businesses looking to streamline their customer support operations.
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2018

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pluspunten

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out.

HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Minpunten

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Andrew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent and awe-inspiring Help Desk Solution.

Beoordeeld op 26/2/2024

I'm happy because Zoho Desk delivers great customer services.

I'm happy because Zoho Desk delivers great customer services.

Pluspunten

It enables seamless communication and engagement with our customers via live chat in multiple communication channels.Zoho Desk integrates better with many applications that I already use in our organization.It is possible for our web visitors to ask and receive responses quickly with Zoho Desk.It increases customer satisfaction.

Minpunten

I'm yet to encounter anything unpleasant with Zoho Desk as it streamlines customer service operations.

Lillian
Lillian
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Zoho Desk makes troubleshooting and customer service easy

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2023

Zoho Desk is now being utilized by our customer success and professional developers, and has helped us keep track of all the questions and concerns raised by our existing clientele and respond to them as quickly as possible.

Pluspunten

We've incorporated Zoho Desk into our web app so that our existing customers can submit issues detailing the issue they're having and including screenshots and a description of the process they went through to get there.

Minpunten

There is a critical lack of functionality in Zoho Desk due to the lack of a desktop application. The Recent tab's quick access icon might have been positioned more conveniently, perhaps in the main header menu as opposed to the footer.

Nitin
Nitin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2021

Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

Pluspunten

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app.

Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Minpunten

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

tawk.to en Freshdesk

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Desk

Pricing is the foremost option. We have chosen zoho desk because its free plan is much feature filled compared to others.
Peter
Peter

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2019

Pluspunten

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing.

It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk.

Powerful automation features.

Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day.

Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Minpunten

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Freshdesk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My office manager my secretary and my bodyguard

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2022

I give it the highest rate when it comes to all dimension above and whats not mention above I was in a different level before I start using the whole desk so I’m highly recommending it to others and I really can count on it

Pluspunten

I haven’t find any other service provider in this field that can give you this privacy and security do your work ideas financial statements bla bla bla… ZOHO Legend

No list with Zoho is the 99% secure and privacy service provide

• Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Powerful ticketing system with lots of options.

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2022

We are using the system to log all customer faults making it easy to invoice for the time spent and also as a handy knowledge base for future reference.

Pluspunten

I like the fact it is hosted online with all updates taken care of to save having to run our own internal systems. There are lots of options and even the free one can easily take care of a small helpdesk. The software can be accessed on line so is useful if you need to work from different locations. There are a lot of extra features you can easily add for only small incremental price increases if you need to expand as you grow.

Minpunten

Some of the features are not as simple to implement as they could be making a bit of a learning curve for new staff members.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Desk

It had more of the features we need and we use other Zoho products so they link together quite easily.
glory
glory
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Value for money

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2023

It helps me lower my work loads and keep new customers. The scheduling and automation is really great.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use, has more features, is less complex unlike other apps and the pricing is far lower than others with great value.

Minpunten

It gives lots of value for the price. All great.

Amit
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fully ticketing and best helpdesk application system - Great Value for Great Features

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

Overall, I found the Zoho Desk user interface to be great. It's easy to navigate and create tickets, which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good ticketing system.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a ticketing solution that could help us manage customer enquiries, document and collaborate communication, as well as track and resolve customer issues. Zoho Desk is the perfect solution for our customer success team. It's integration with other Zoho products such as Contacts and Calendar, has really streamlined how we interact with our customers. Zoho Desk has a huge list of features, making it very configurable to our specific business needs. The price is very competitive, making it an excellent value.

Minpunten

It can be frustrating when we can't find the right functionality or how to implement it, so it would be helpful if advanced features were more accessible or if there were tips on how to use them. However, sometimes companies choose to only make these available at higher pricing tiers.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Desk

I chose Zoho desk over these alternative products because it has all the features a user needs to create a ticketing system, organize and prioritize service tickets, easily track all tasks, create tickets, and respond to them fast. Zoho Desk is flexible, user-friendly, and efficiently tracks customers' history of support tickets. Zoho Desk supports various integrations, such as Jira Software, Google Workspace, Trello, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Zoho Assist, Zoho Sales, and Slack.
Rahul
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Good ITSM tool - Zoho Desk

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2023

It helps in managing assets inventory, ticketing. It increase team efficiency to work with better trackability and meeting of SLA.

Pluspunten

Zoho is great ITSM tool. It helps us in manage Assets inventory, ticketing over cloud. It is easy to implement, automate and customizable. It have knowledge base, where you can manage your common IT issues related docs or policies and shared within the team. Reports and statistics are quite good related to others. Announcement feature is also good, where you can announce any IT related maintained or downtime to the organization.

Minpunten

Price is quite high. Zoho have some standard field names with specific values, which can't be deleted or renamed, you have to create again as per your requirement, which creates duplicity. Also there is delay in automated mail alerts.

JIRA Service Management

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Desk

Its having good UI and also customizable as per your requirement to an great extent.
Alejandro Enrique
Alejandro Enrique
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

With Zoho Desk, your organization offers the best omnichannel customer service.

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2023

The Technical Support team of a technology company is perhaps the part of the organization that is more in contact with end users, from here start all the requirements, fault reports and claims for the same provision of services, having a tool that allows direct contact with users by providing the means to approach our organization leaves very high quality of service and satisfaction of the same customers, Zoho Desk with the quality and multiplicity of functions allows both our team and the same customers to have a pleasant experience with the Technical Support group and incidentally with the organization which is left with an excellent impression to customers.

Pluspunten

As a member of the Technical Support group I can say that we are facing one of the most complete tools and that facilitates our work with customers, allows automatically creating tickets for the different incidents that users present and thanks to the predefined rules of assignment to each role these tickets are assigned to each member of the different groups that make up technical support; We can as administrators create profiles and assign or remove members in a simple way; analyze the management times of the tickets which is a point of vital importance due to the different types of customers because it affects the service level agreement, real-time notifications to users of the tickets created and the evolution of the same, finally the integration with CRM allowing you to view customer data for future contacts.

Minpunten

Having a tool that allows us to be in contact with our customers regardless of the communication channel (chat, telephone, social networks, etc.) is to strengthen the commercial and social relationship between the two, Zoho Desk has fully met the expectations of a tool to create customer requests and for those cases where we have had some difficulty the technical support has intervened promptly, so far nothing negative I can say about the tool.

Buse
Buse
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A lot better compared to similar tools in many aspects

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2023

Zoho Desk is a pretty nice tool because it lets us bring all our customer service stuff together in one place. We can handle support tickets, calls, emails, and even social media messages right in Zoho Desk. It's got a bunch of handy features and tools that help us run support smoothly. We can check out how we're doing with analytics, automate boring tasks, and set up our own custom workflows. Long story short, Zoho Desk has made our customers happier, improved our relationships with them, and kicked our customer support game up a notch.

Pluspunten

Zoho Desk is a pretty robust tool with loads of features. However, there's room for improvement in smoothing out a few things and making the process more user-friendly. Still, it's a handy asset for businesses in all sorts of industries. If you just need a simple email ticketing system, it's a breeze to use. But if you want to dive into the knowledgebase features, it's a good idea to take some time to get the hang of it and make the most of what it offers.

Minpunten

It can get quite annoying when we're unable to locate the desired functionality or figure out how to put it into action. Therefore, having advanced features made more user-friendly or accompanied by usage tips would be greatly beneficial.

Amira
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An ideal tool to achieve the best tracking and interaction with customer requests

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

Zoho Desk has enabled us to interact in an innovative way with customers and increased the cooperation of team members to ensure that all open tickets are closed and all inquiries are answered in the specified times and without delay, which raised the level of satisfaction of our customers with the rapid response to them.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the ease of use and ease of setting up operations in Zoho Desk, as it makes everything go smoothly and the staff can also be in harmony with each other when performing jobs. I love the design of the customer portal, where you find all the information, as well as requests and pending tasks, as well as the dates required to be completed with it. I also love the communication channels that Zoho Desk provides, which keeps the work team connected at all times and under all circumstances. I also like the capabilities that Zoho Desk provides, which also enables customers to easily know the status of their orders, which enhances customer confidence in the organization in general.

Minpunten

It is not a lot of negative or complicated matters, as it is easy to enable all members of the work team to use it optimally. I really appreciate the very helpful support provided by the Zoho Desk team as well as their regular email guides, which have been instrumental in simplifying things and making the best use of the system.

Sophie
Sophie
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

powerful and efficient customer service

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2023

Zoho Desk has been an invaluable tool, its ability to automate tasks and centralize communication is impressive. Efficiency and communication management is improved with this platform.

Pluspunten

I like the automation option; I can set up workflows that automatically assign tickets to the right team members. The self-service portal is another standout feature, as it allows customers and employees to find answers to common questions, saving me time. In addition, integration with other Zoho and third-party applications is seamless, making it easy to manage all of our business needs from one place.

Minpunten

At first, it was difficult to navigate and understand all the features. Also, some advanced features require a bit of technical knowledge to set up.

Goma
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

User Friendly Help Desk Software with Excellent Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2023

Pluspunten

One of the biggest pros of using Zoho Desk is its ease of use. The software is straightforward and intuitive. They have an excellent customer support, which is crucial when dealing with technical issues. Another pro of using Zoho Desk is its customization options. The software allows me to customize various aspects, such as ticket fields, layouts, and workflows, to match my business requirements.

Minpunten

While the software offers excellent value for its price, the costs can add up, especially for small businesses. Another suggestion for Zoho Desk is to provide more comprehensive reporting options. The current reporting features are limited, and I often have to export data to external tools to get a comprehensive view of my customer support performance.

Yanyu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Improve customer satisfaction and the efficiency of your services

Beoordeeld op 14/9/2023

The efficiency and competence with which this initiative has been launched is commensurate with the degree of support we had hoped to achieve. Our customers benefit immensely from its ease of use and practicality, notably in contact management, allowing us to answer their questions and handle their issues. If you want to invest in your infrastructure, use this program. The deployment of this system has been crucial in cutting down on costs connected with providing support to customers. Thanks to its handy features, you'll be able to respond to any concerns that arise from customers.

Pluspunten

The program is lauded for its high quality and wide variety of management and quality tools, such as a help desk, tickets, chat, and surveys. Increased client satisfaction is a result of these additions. Zoho Desk is often recognized as the best option for efficiently meeting customers' requirements.

Minpunten

This one's UI could be more polished than other applications in your specialty.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Full-Featured Business Software

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2023

By delivering a plethora of applications in one convenient package, Zoho One helps organizations with a wide range of issues. The technologies work together seamlessly, eliminating the need to jump between applications to complete a single task. This helps organizations save a ton of money and effort, which they can use into expansion rather than managing various software systems. Furthermore, teams are able to collaborate and produce superior outcomes because to the well-integrated and user-friendly tools available across all platforms. This facilitates effective communication and collaboration among geographically dispersed teams.

Pluspunten

With Zoho One, organizations get access to a suite of useful tools in a unified interface. All of the functions may be accessed and used without having to switch between applications, thanks to the excellent integration between the various tools. Teams may better coordinate their efforts and produce higher quality work thanks to the intuitive and well-integrated software.

Minpunten

Although Zoho One provides access to a wide variety of applications, it is not without drawbacks. These include bad customer support, a complicated setup process, exorbitant costs for adding new team members, and a dearth of distinctive features in comparison to free or low-cost alternatives.

Neha
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2018

Pluspunten

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Minpunten

This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails.
It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form.
It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

Jeff
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

do not recommend

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2023

As I mentioned in cons, support is horrible and they need to focus on getting current modules working without bugs rather then what additional modules they can create to charge people for. I be happy when our company finally pulls the trigger and goes with another vendor.

Pluspunten

Pros-It does work with Zoho CRM and logs tickets in CRM

Minpunten

Zoho on a whole I would not recommend. Support is terrible. we are on our 4th consultant as a good certified zoho consultant is hard to find. Zoho CRM and Desk are full of bugs, they constantly change the way things work and stuff break and they can't explain why. they finally fixed in desk where when a client rates the service it would reopen a ticket and then we would close a ticket and customer would get a rate our service again and if they did it re-opened the ticket. It got fixed but we still see it happen again but just less frequently. very common for a response to a exisiting doesn't get linked to the current ticket so a new ticket is opened. I could go on and on and zoho CRM is worse.

Waleed
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An ideal setting in which to deliver outstanding customer service.

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2022

Zoho Desk helps businesses organize their affairs, manage customer interactions, and structure their way of dealing with customers. Our support agents can readily get information and answers from the customisable knowledge base within Zoho Desk. We employed a reporting tool to have a better understanding of our support desk and future difficulties.

Pluspunten

ZohoDesk is a cost-effective customer support platform with configurable analytics and the flexibility to interface with a wide range of third-party solutions. This includes but is not limited to very efficient customization options to get the most out of the system. Zoho Desk's user panel allows you to make phone calls, track client emails, get team and process reports, and create final reports. entire. Zoho Desk also allows consumers to view their tickets, which increases openness and allows me to see all requests from firms in one place.

Minpunten

So far, the platform's functionalities have all been quite beneficial and simple to set up. Other platform integrations operate well and are self-configurable. Calls by dial number or user may be delayed due to the large amount of records. As a result, you can make calls with distinct or inaccurate requests.

Leonard
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use, but not enough features

Beoordeeld op 3/7/2018

Pluspunten

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Minpunten

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

Denise
Denise
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

So far it has been a great service

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2020

We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

Pluspunten

I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Minpunten

Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

• Sector: Machinebouw

Great alternative to Zendesk

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2019

Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless.

As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Pluspunten

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Minpunten

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.