Sprinklr

Management binnen social media, sociale analyse en strategieplanning

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ksenia B.
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

My experience with Sprinklr

Beoordeeld op 11/3/2018

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Pluspunten

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

Minpunten

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Recommended tool for social marketing engagement

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2021

The experience as a whole has been really positive as it has helped solved initial program issues related to robust reporting needs and multi channel marketing campaign analytics. The tool has been very easy for myself and my team members to get a grasp of from a holistic standpoint and has played a key role in helping with campaign attribution and return on investment analysis.

Pluspunten

I have most enjoyed the ability to build, visualize and analyze results of digital advertising and social media marketing campaigns. It has been very helpful to view and reference historical campaign data directly in the front end interface of the platform.

Minpunten

There was initially a challenge involving the integration of the platform with our customer relationship management tool, which was a key to helping our team get set up with full scale and customer life cycle campaign reporting and analysis. It was not a simple process of locating all the necessary resources to efficiently implement and maintain the program integration.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

I don't like it

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2020

I don't usually have to use the software but there are absolutely zero times that I have used 100% correct. Very complex but at the same time does not have all tools I need.

Pluspunten

The only thing I like is that I can see all social media account from the company I work for in the same software.

Minpunten

I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.

• Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Everything A Big Business Needs

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2018

If you can afford it, I'd reccomend getting every module from Sprinklr to help manage your social media. But you have to have a dedicated team to learn and manage it and use it every day, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Pluspunten

You can do EVERYTHING from Sprinklr. It has features and modules that can easily make it your one-stop shop for marketing.

Minpunten

It's an ever-growing platform, so you'll occasionally run into bugs. That wouldn't be an issue if Support wasn't understaffed, causing some tickets to not get picked up right away, or be sent off to the engineering team for months.

• Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Expensive, but worth it

Beoordeeld op 22/4/2021

The implementation team was fantastic, the tool itself has saved us countless hours a day, all in all one of the best things we have ever done was picking Sprinklr.

Pluspunten

Sprinklr has been an absolute game changer for us. We literally have hundreds of different social media accounts and it was an absolute nightmare to try and track them all and get analytics on them before we got Sprinklr. Sprinklr was definitely one of, if not the most expensive products we looked at, but it also was definitely the best option for us.

Minpunten

It is pricey, but it is because it can do things that no other product can, so even this con makes it still worth it.

Great software

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2018

I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

Pluspunten

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

Minpunten

The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

Catherine C.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

a wonderful and powerful tool

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2018

Pluspunten

the Social Listening work flow is great It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms, Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Minpunten

maybe it takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool.
but once you get used to using the software the benefits and the use you can give it is incredibly good!

Danielle B.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2019

Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Pluspunten

Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Minpunten

Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

Pamela S.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must for any social media/account manager

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2018

Pluspunten

I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

Minpunten

In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

Hamza E.
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good but expensive

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2019

Pluspunten

Before I start to work here in my current job, I had an online flower store. At that time I've used Sprinkle for managing my social media channels and it helped me so much. The ability to showing audience profile valuable. With this feature you're being able to see your customers diversity. The other features are really helpful and easy to use as well but my favorite is audience profile.

Minpunten

After I've used Sprinklr a couple of month, the price started to get not affordable for me. This is also related with the economic crisis in my country but it's pretty expensive by comparison with other tools though.

Paige E.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Sprinklr makes my life easier!

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2020

I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Pluspunten

I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Minpunten

I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

Daniel H.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Awesome social automation platform. Insane amount of features, and plenty of customizable...

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2017

Pluspunten

Management team and customer service is outstanding. As they build their product, you can genuinely tell they want to succeed. The product is extremely flexible, and able to meet the needs of a wide array of users on a social team - from designers, who can directly upload assets into a repository, to copywriters, who can upload copy into the posts for approval, etc. Reporting is outstanding, and covers off all major needs of an enterprise social team.

Minpunten

The occasional bug, but nothing a quick refresh can't solve. Biggest issue is some of the less intuitive features or questions are not able to be answered by their reps since they are still learning the product. However, their response time is always exceptional and they continue to work on the issue or education until there is a solve. Finally, we were fortunate enough to shell out for the enterprise solution, but it is on the expensive side. More cost effective credentialing significantly impact the features, which is a bummer for teams who can't afford the top level tiers.

• Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Fantastic Social Media Management Software

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2020

I really liked Sprinklr and it's a software that I always tell people to check out. It's on the upper end of price for social media software so be aware of that. If you're just starting out in social or have a small business, this may not be the software for you. But if youre a mid size company and above, Sprinklr is awesome.

Pluspunten

The part of Sprinklr that I loved the most was their reporting. Not only was it easier to run reports but it was super easy to pass these reports on to senior managment. Sprinklr also has a depth of reporting that you don't see in other social media tools. I never had to have anything extra to help track our social media engagements.

Minpunten

The social listening feature on Sprinklr is ok. Their listening software does as pretty good job or tracking mentions on social but if you want to track the whole internet, you're going to need some extra help.

• Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Soup-to-nuts social CMS tool

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2019

We have been very happy with our Sprinklr partnership - if your company has the budget to support the (expensive) tool, then I think it is definitely worth it.

Pluspunten

Sprinklr has every feature a social media marketer could need - in the publishing, listening and reporting categories. Its robust system allows us to publish to 120+ social assets simultaneously - a HUGE time saver for the company.

Minpunten

Sprinklr's system is so thorough that it can feel intimidating or overwhelming to use. There are so many options to accomplish a goal it can be difficult to know where to start.

Taylor D.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool for analytics & publishing!

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2019

Sprinklr made my customer care work extremely easy and allowed for more efficiency on my part. It also allowed me to study incoming posts and analyze trends, which allowed me to keep track of recurring issues and work to solve them long-term. Overall, a great product, albeit expensive.

Pluspunten

I love how organized the interface is. Keeping track of and filtering incoming social media posts is made simpler than ever, and scheduling posts to go out is just as easy. The software is becoming increasingly intuitive, which makes it even easier to study the data presented and respond as appropriate.

Minpunten

Customer service can sometimes be lacking unless you have a truly dedicated representative at your disposal. Additionally, there can be a little bit of a learning curve with some of the buttons and their respective icons as you navigate the interface for the first time.

super scheduler

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2019

Pluspunten

i really like all of the features offered by sprinklr. So easy to schedule content and not have to worry about pushing it live yourself. Tagging features help determine best performing content and analytics aspect is very helpful. Platform is extra helpful if you have an Instagram business profile because it will pull in your IG story metrics. Otherwise, those will not be captured and you need to pull manually.

Minpunten

creating widgets in the analytics function can be tricky and not always the easiest to set up. Once you get the hang of it, you're golden and ready to dive into your performance.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great platform, okay customer service

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2019

Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Pluspunten

This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously.

Minpunten

The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

Will L.

• Klantenondersteuning

A social deck that works!

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2017

Pluspunten

I love how it can be used to monitor and respond to the high volume of conversations happening across multiple social media channels. Separate message traffic into queues and set workflows to route conversations to the right teams. Tag messages using custom macros and rules and view conversation threads.

Minpunten

Doesn't capture all social media platforms and I feel the reporting could be a little more robust and have more KPI trackers.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Customer Care use is easy to use

Beoordeeld op 20/6/2018

It's more practical on the customer care end. It allows for more features to make the most out of reporting and collecting the data.

Pluspunten

They are always making improvements and providing webinars to help with newest features. When the new features are rolled out, they are always set up to be easy to use.

Minpunten

You would really need to pay the top dollar to get what will work best on both marketing and customer care ends.

Strong social publishing tool

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2019

Pluspunten

The analytics capabilities are stronger than competing products in terms of exporting data and organizing dashboards. After a training session, it's not that hard to use.

Minpunten

Frequent issues with lag time on post tags being updated and analytics dashboards not working. Customer service/ support team is horrible. I usually end up figuring out the solution for them.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Powerful tool once you understand how to use it.

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2017

In-depth and actionable social listening. Ease of use with multiple community managers.

Pluspunten

I love the Social Listening work flow. It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms.

Minpunten

It's tricky to master the UX. Takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. Training videos or technical support were lacking when compared to other tools in this category.

Daniel M.

Social Monitoring Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2020

This is great for multiple stores and responding to reviews

Pluspunten

I login to this program daily to respond to all social media Monitoring. This program makes life so easy to respond to user reviews.

Minpunten

Sometimes this platform can be hard to navigate at times but once you learn it it’s very simplistic l.

Celexsy A.

Sprinkler helps push marketing

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2019

It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Pluspunten

The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Minpunten

No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

Adam M.
  • Sector: Import en export
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Reliable tool to have control all over the social media

Beoordeeld op 25/10/2020

We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool.
Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

Pluspunten

No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one
Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening
Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

Minpunten

A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me

Nichole P.
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Spinklr

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2019

I am on a project at work and have been using Sprinklr for this project. It has been a great tool to store documents and have discussions.

Pluspunten

I like how you can have a team discussion and it also saves the discussions and documents to use later.

Minpunten

I don't like how you have to actually have the software up to get the messages. They get emailed, but not for sometime later.