Zoho Invoice

Lynda
Lynda
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for small business

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2023

excellent simple system for most small business

excellent simple system for most small business

Pluspunten

Simple invoice and expense tracking easily tracked on dashboard with drilldown to details. Can add business logo to invoice. Can enter time and have projects populate an invoice; can add items for quick entry; can add invoice discounts at $ or %; can attach timesheets; option to send to multiple emails, option to attach pdf of invoice to email and modify email contents. Also great support.

Minpunten

when a new invoice line is entered, the empty default line remains and has to be deleted

QuickBooks Online en Wave

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

integration with expenses and Zoho expense entry has faster and better receipt attachment auto scan from emails and app. i.e. expenses in email can be inline or attached and it will auto-scan either

Wave

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

qbo not requred for simple business, zoho better than wave as described in 'why switched'
Dedre
Dedre
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very powerful for a free invoicing platform

Beoordeeld op 27/2/2023

Zoho Invoice makes the tracking of expenses and invoicing so much easier since you can do everything in one place.

Pluspunten

I am so impressed with Zoho Invoice.The Customer Portal is great to send invoices, timesheets and bills in real-time, and payment can be made directly from the porta. This is a great way for customers to stay informed of project progress and makes your life easy as well.Invoice templates can be customised and assigned per customer, which makes them great for branding or distinction between clients.Everything related to billing, invoicing, sending estimates and customer management can be done directly in your dashboard. Integrate with Zoho Mail, Zoho CRM or Zoho Expenses for an even more powerful suite to support your business.

Minpunten

Invoice templates are standard and basic, and customization features are limited to a few fonts and colours. Payment gateway integration options are limited to Stripe, Paypal and a few others. As a South African, I can only use PayPal, which is limiting.

Invoice2go en Wave

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

Wave stopped supporting business from South Africa.

Wave

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Zoho is an all-in-one solution that makes billing, tracking, reporting and invoicing so much more convenient than any of the other solutions available.
Marion
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Wish it had more features

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2022

Pluspunten

It was fantastic for the price. You have a full suite of features for a fraction of what something like Freshbooks or Quickbooks cost. While it had significant limitations, the features are far and above what you would expect for the monthly fee

Minpunten

My review my be a little outdated as I have switched over to Quickbooks paired with an industry specific invoicing system. The main issue I had was that it was missing a strong estimation software that they had implemented in their CRM module. That baffled me as the CRM had a more customizable and robust system than their actual invoicing system did. What's more, it didn't translate over as cleanly as I would have wanted. This might have been fixed by now but the disparity between their different modules can be problematic.

shopVOX en QuickBooks Online

Beoordeeld op 22/4/2024

Excellent - I rate this product very highly

Excellent - I rate this product very highly

Pluspunten

Easy to use, I am not an accountant nor have I ever understood accountancy however the proccess is easy to understand and get started immediately.

Minpunten

Nothing about Zoho is difficult to understand.

Latrese
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellence

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2023

I am satisfied with the Zoho Invoice overall.

I am satisfied with the Zoho Invoice overall.

Pluspunten

I love the payment processing. The security for processing online payments is excellent.

Minpunten

That it takes 24- 48 hours to get the payment processed through Stripe or Paypal.

FreshBooks , NetSuite en Xero

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

Because I was not satisfied with the security of their online payments. I was defrauded multiple times over the years using Quickbook.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

The 14 day trial period made me like the easy of it and the I seen the payment security.
Harry
Harry
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to navigate and use even if you do not have an accounting background

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2024

Pluspunten

It tracks everything for you. Auto updates online paid invoices, lets you see at a glance unpaid invoices and how long since they have been pending. Has mobile apps also which work great.

Minpunten

Can't really complain about anything. Have enjoyed using the product.

QuickBooks Online en Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Better pricing, easier implementation for small business.
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Its so user friendly

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2024

Its by far the best option for your old or new, big or small company

Its by far the best option for your old or new, big or small company

Pluspunten

Its an app as well as pc access and its completely free!!

Minpunten

I haven't found anything yet, but if I do I'll let you know

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Online media
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Another amazing solution from Zoho

Beoordeeld op 1/1/2024

Pluspunten

You get all the invoicing features you need as a freelancer, for free. You can do even more with paid features, but I found what I need with the basic features, and I'm thankful this software exists.

Minpunten

The branding customisation is limited to the logo, and the invoices are watermarked. If that doesn't keep you from using this software, you'll be happy with the rest of the features.

Rylan

Mihaela
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for small business invoicing

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2024

I needed a simple invoicing solution, compared and tried a couple of tools, and ended up with Zoho, which seems the best for my needs.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, free version, templates easy to customize

Minpunten

No cons encountered while using it, during the past 6 month.

Krishna
Krishna
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Zoho Invoice has been a wonderful and superb experience for me

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2022

So that I can capture clients at the exact time they are ready to on-board, Zoho's phone app and website interface flawlessly, allowing me to produce booking deposit invoices while on the go. Once I've set up all of my templates, sending an invoice to a new client through email or SMS is as simple as a few clicks.

Pluspunten

Invoicing and bookkeeping in a small business are a snap with Zoho. Because I can simply compile and print out all of my billing and revenue information from the year, I no longer have to worry about tax season. If you're in the market for a straightforward and easy-to-use invoicing system, I highly suggest Zoho. We had a few difficulties with help early on, but they've been fixed and the assistance has been excellent since.

Minpunten

When premium plans were removed, a free forever plan was introduced, however Zoho branding was applied to the papers, which was a downfall. Zoho Invoice could charge a modest price to remove branding or a note that users may produce free invoices like this.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Invoicing couldn't be simpler!

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2023

Had an issue with scrolling the address entry page due to me using a tablet rather than a mouse... ZOHO support responded by adding back the scroll bar which had previously been removed. 10/10 for service!

Pluspunten

It does exactly what I need, no nonsense invoicing.

Minpunten

All my customer payments are on-line, so I would like the payment choice menu to be customisable.At the moment, on-line payments are at the bottom, necessitating an extra page scroll.

Xero

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

I use my accountants portal for tax calculations etc. meaning a lot of Quickbooks features were redundant.

Price and functionality
Jason
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The Only Solution That Covers All My Small Business Invoicing and Accounting Needs

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2022

Zoho is nearly-perfect for small-business invoicing and accounting. I no longer worry about tax season, as I can easily create and print out all my billing and income info from the year. I can quickly know whether a client has paid or not, and it all transaltes instantly and perfectly to iPhone.

Pluspunten

Zoho seamlessly integrates its iPhone app with its website so I can immediately create booking deposit invoices while I'm on the road—immediately capturing clients at that crucial moment when they are ready to on-board. Once all my templates are set up, it's just a couple clicks to send a new client an invoice via email or even text.

Minpunten

Zoho feels very "enterprise." Most of its preset categories and templates assume you are a giant corporation. Fiddling with billing and accounting headers and categories can be daunting and slightly confusing.

Darrell
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Definitely worth free, but would pay if I had to!

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2023

Pluspunten

web and app based, easy to access at any time for on the go updating

Minpunten

none at this time, seems to be a well rounded product for free

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

They were getting too big for my needs, and expensive in the same.

Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Free version, able to satisfy all of my needs as a one man show
Gabriela
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple and professional without a high price tag

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2021

Great product that I recommend to anyone who needs to charge hourly rates, project based or just in general needs to create and send I voices that look professional without having to buy a whole accounting suite software.

Pluspunten

I love the easiness of use, interface, features, and price! If there’s anything I don’t know how tondo or understand initially, the help section is very comprehensive with step by step instructions. I have never found myself stuck or not understanding how to do something, and this is the first time I use software like this. The timesheet is also super helpful for independent consultora like myself.

Minpunten

There really isn’t something I don’t like about it. I think it would be useful to be able to set reminders to create invoices or when they are past due, to get them on your email.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Price and because it had exactly the features I needed, no less or more.

Antwoord van Zoho

Hi Gabriela,

Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review for Zoho Invoice!

We understand that managing finances can become a real challenge for businesses, especially in the initial stages, and we're glad to know Zoho Invoice helps you manage them like a pro.

Good luck for your business, Gabriela!

Cheers,
Harikrishna

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have tried most others and this stands out as the best

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2023

Pluspunten

Pricing. Integration with the rest of their suite of products. Pricing. Ease of use. Pricing. Mobile. Did I mention Pricing?

Minpunten

In the early days I may have struggled with their webpage design and honestly it wasn't that easy of a product to use. (talking at least 5yrs ago) They continued to evolve the product and the old days are something in the rearview mirror with open roads and banked turns in the windshield

Nomsa
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Saved my small business time and money.

Beoordeeld op 1/12/2023

Great ,cut down cost for me and helped me run my small business smoothly.

Great ,cut down cost for me and helped me run my small business smoothly.

Pluspunten

Invoicing and the different templates you can choose from it is also very easy to use,.

Minpunten

I would really appreciate the summary of sales receipts just like that of invoices.

eHopper

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

I can use my country settings. It is fairly easy to edit invoices and I can keep them in my drafts. I could add my company logo which makes my invoices look professional and reliable.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Value for money, ease of use. Easy setup.
Georgiana
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Why Zoho is the best way to go?

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2023

My overall experience using Zoho is great.

My overall experience using Zoho is great.

Pluspunten

I love that I can create an invoice for also anything. I can create one for different projects and track my sales. With online invoicing, my customers can get their estimates and access them on their end. They are also able to see what's happening. I also have the Zoho app whereby I can use anywhere at any time. I love that the payment process can be done online in the conform of my one or anywhere.

Minpunten

I like all the features that come with Zoho.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Zoho Is A Great Option, At Least From A One Man Band Perspective

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2023

Really good; I needed something to automate time tracking to billing and invoicing in a robust manner. Zoho will be the tech stack utilized to process out other needs as well, for myself and my marketing clients.

Pluspunten

It was easy to set up, and when I ran into particular setup difficulties between Zoho Projects (time tracking) and Zoho Invoice, the support that was given was exceptional.The support knew exactly what was needed between both portals to get me back on track.

Minpunten

A checklist being more prominent to guide the full top down setup would be appreciated, but this isn't a real issue with how good support was. The knowledge articles are prominent thought.

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

Loved both Tracking Time and Todoist, but I needed something more specific to the task, and porting over from one technology to another works, but I gravitate towards heavily integrated products.

Todoist en TrackingTime

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Project Management directly into and automatically calculated into straight line integration under one roof. Hard to pull off, but Zoho has incrementally become good and better over time to do so.
Rahul
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool.

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2022

Overall, Zoho Invoice is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their expenses and invoices. It is fast, efficient, and easy to use. This is a huge time-saver for me, and it's something that I really appreciate.

Pluspunten

I like using Zoho Invoice because it is fast and efficient. We can create and send invoices in minutes, and track payments in real time. Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool. It can help us keep track of our finances and make sure our books are in order. This makes it easy to stay on top of our finances and avoid late payments.

Minpunten

Though, Zoho Invoice is great platform for billing and invoicing, It can still be improved. The only thing I don't like, It is often slow and laggy, which need to be fixed.

Jessica
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A good and affordable solution for invoice generation and project time tracking

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2023

Overall I was very happy with the years I used Zoho Invoice. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, plenty of customizability with invoice design, and excellent value.

Pluspunten

I liked that it only had the features I was looking for, and that it wasn't overloaded with extras that I didn't need, which would have increased the price point. This was fantastic entry-level software when my business was still very young, that allowed me to streamline invoice generation for clients. I also used it to keep track of my billable hours on projects.

Minpunten

Eventually I wanted to level up to software that combined invoicing and time tracking capability with accounting services, and I also wanted to expand the number of users. After researching other options, I decided that Zoho Invoice no longer met my growing needs.

Ebbenezer Mziyanda
Ebbenezer Mziyanda
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and helpful invoicing system for any business big and small

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2023

Great experence

Great experence

Pluspunten

Since I migrated to Zoho, I am able to generate quotes and invoices. Some of the service I supply are per month while others are per year. With Zoho I can setup an invoice to generate once a year for annual customers on an ongoing setup, therefore no need for me to remember to send the annual invoices, but Zoho does that for me.

Minpunten

The inability to generate payslips. As a business looking to scale up, it would be a great thing to be able to generate payslips for employees and myself within the same system, that way it will be easy to manage all admin things of the business on one platform

David
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best Invoicing Software, Anywhere!!!!

Beoordeeld op 14/4/2023

It saves me a ton of money and time. Most invoicing apps are complicated and confusing. With Zoho they just showed the world how easy invoicing can be. All you need is 5 minutes and you are an invoicing and accounting expert.

Pluspunten

Its easy. Its not confusing. It keeps everything organized. It cuts down on paperwork. It keeps you out of the office and in the field.

Minpunten

What is there not to like about it. It almost does the work for you.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Freelancers will fall in love!

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2019

Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

Pluspunten

After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution!

I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing!

-Customizable
-Detailed reports & dashboards
-Estimates
-Terms & conditions
-Easy entries by client
-Sortable
-Can use on desktop & mobile
-Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Minpunten

Honestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.

Saurabh
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Best Invoicing Tool for Indian Startups

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2023

Pluspunten

Indian Features like Currency and Real-time Currency Exchange Rate Calculations, GST Reporting

Minpunten

Limited Payment Gateway options. Options like Cashfree, Freecharge payment gateways which offers 0% commissions on UPI and Rupay debit card are not available on Zoho invoice