noCRM.io

Leadbeheersoftware waarmee verkopers leads kunnen converteren.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gonzalo
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It´s easy to use and great leads management

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2022

Its great easy tutorials, simple and we want to use all the great tools they have

Pluspunten

Great sections and simple display to use
The tags and easy to read estadistics

Minpunten

Follow up to clients, but it beacsue i havent use it that much yet in that area cause it all about give follow up to the leads

Eduardo
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2017

Pluspunten

The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields.

It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user.

By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Minpunten

If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward.

The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Olga

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2022

overall very helpful in organizing and tracking leads

overall very helpful in organizing and tracking leads

Pluspunten

Easy to use CRM! Finally a CRM that is easy to use an onboard. Tracks leads easily without unnecessary add ins and complicated onboarding.

Minpunten

I wish email templets were more customizable

Jared
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Love it! Great CRM

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2023

Pluspunten

easy to use and works great for our small business

Minpunten

its not that easy to get help , it would be great if there was a live chat feature or at least customer service number

Jim
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Mortgage Advisor

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2016

Easy to use. Best part is how quickly you can access info from laptop or phone. Especially like the copy lead or add a lead feature when you send emails and tags for different sorting needs.

Pluspunten

access on computer or phone, tags for sorting. can copy emails to client record or add to a new lead.

Minpunten

If you add a lead from a website you don't see the same Create a Lead Features like name, address, email, phone, normal CRM fields.

Joshua

• Klantenondersteuning

Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2018

Pluspunten

I was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient

Minpunten

Very annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!

clayton
  • Sector: Vastgoed

contact management

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2022

Pluspunten

Its easy and to the point, east to organize

Minpunten

no newsletter option in the software to use

• Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Amazing Tool . My Team Loves YDNCRM

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2015

We have been using YDNCRM since more than a year. We fall in love with this since then. Its so simple , easy and add-on features are real helpful to meet the business needs.

Pluspunten

Existing Customer details display while typing the Title is really cool feature .

Minpunten

Doesn't have contact Management system. still i love it.

KANDUKURI
KANDUKURI

Totaalscore

Very Good and a friendly application

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2016

I have been looking for a good crm tool with a fully loaded features package and finally after many hardships i have found this to be very exciting and wonderful.

Pluspunten

Its very easy to use for admin as well for the team. Its easy to assign create and also close the prospects when we need them.

Minpunten

Nothing as of now let me use this for more than an year and then i guess i could find some. Hopefully nothing!

Michelle
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

LOVE IT

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2018

Pluspunten

I LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!

Minpunten

So far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.

Stavros
Stavros
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A tool the team can finally use!

Beoordeeld op 25/10/2016

I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose.
The biggest challenge I come across...

I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose.
The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage.

Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process.
It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.

Ease of use.
Familiar Interface
Good webinars

It may be limited .
Could have a little of other process integrations.

Adam

The CRM for you

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2016

I was a bit skeptical at first, but for the price I could not pass up the chance to try this system out. I have drifted from CRM to CRM for our Small Manufacturing company. For us is it about follow up, and maintaining relationships with our community, partner businesses, media, AND customers. This system allowed us to create a fun and flexible way to manage our business at a fraction of the cost.

CRM should not be a time consumer. A lot of CRM softwares are at their peak functionality when YOU spend lots of time inputting data that doesn't really help you close the sales. What helps us close the sale is visibility of who we've be talking too, what was last said, and having reminders.

If you have not tried this, you missing out. No matter the size of your business, you should give this a shot.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Totaalscore

Great lead tracking tool for small team of sales rep

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2014

Great lead tracking tool focused on the needs of sales rep: know what you have to work on, what the next step is and requires very little work from reps. Since it is easy to use, reps use it giving decent reporting to sales leaders. Simple and efficient!

Pluspunten

Easy to use and requires little to no training, smart to-do/stand-by status to only focus on what matters and never let a lead fall through the cracks, 2 systems of tags to categorize leads quickly without heavy set-up, cheap

Minpunten

Does not necessarily handles the need of a large sales team (No multi-currencies, no reporting by team, etc.) but on the other side, it's not what it's made for :)

Roger
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

noCRM.io Works

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2022

I'm Finding it's easy to use. It's helping me control my leads with Follow -Up
and I have a better...

I'm Finding it's easy to use. It's helping me control my leads with Follow -Up
and I have a better understanding new leads and clients' up sales

Great Features, Easy to use....and has a good Mobile App

Minpunten

I'm on my Trial Period, nothing yet.
I'm a learning curve and so far, I like the no/CRM program

Andrew
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

my experience with nocrm

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2022

good

good

Pluspunten

easy , fast , smart , good at keeping records ,

Minpunten

excell files not previewable in the software , it is always downloaded
when someone mention somenone in a lead can be easily missed

Dan
Dan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Value for the Money !!

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2017

Pluspunten

After looking at other CRM Apps This product offered the Free trial. I use this to manage all my sales contacts and jobs sold

Minpunten

So Far So Good, This CRM offers everything to run my day to day sales. I really have not found any downsides with this application.

Shelley
Shelley
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Well worth the price

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2017

It as some great features. easy to organize your clients and keeping track of your hotlist. I like the integration into the calendar to help remind me of appointments.

Pluspunten

Affordable, for the price, it's useful to have.

Minpunten

Not sure. they've done a great job with everything.

Paris
Paris
  • Sector: Online media

NoCRM Works Well

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2015

I really like NoCRM for lead management. It is very intuitive. I love the drag and drop feature for leads to move them along the pipeline. Its simple on the surface but allows depth of content capture if you need it.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive. Perfect for lead management. Easy drag and drop. Works consistently.

Minpunten

Would be nice if it allowed for multiple lead pipelines. Lets say for example one for client leads and one for job prospects. Right now they would have to be separate accounts.

Lorena
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

noCRM.io really very good

Beoordeeld op 21/11/2018

Pluspunten

an excellent tool easy to use, reliable, so that we do not miss any leads and thus close more sales

Minpunten

So far the best, you organize life for sales, excellent and 100% recommended.

Jose
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Totaalscore

Extraordinary tool for organizing ay win new customers

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2015

It allowed me to better organize my time and I am getting to my first clients with this tool

I...

I think a phenomenal tool

It is easy to use.
very intuitive.
reminds you when you make a call to a customer.
you can link it to other applications.
will organize the conversations going history that you had with the contact.
Will generate some statistics of your leads.

Minpunten

So far I have no against

Frédéric

• Klantenondersteuning

Great tool, simple and powerful

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2016

It's so easy to use : no need to fill in any database...

Just add your own mail adress in bcc so...

It's so easy to use : no need to fill in any database...

Just add your own mail adress in bcc so that you create a lead when you mail a contact, or even scan a card with the mobile app...

Tasks reminder is fully integrated in google calendar so you can drive your prospection with the tool and track any contact !

That's a tool I use and enjoy every day !

Pros ?
Still looking for after three months of use...

Uzziel

Great and cheap app

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2016

I have a small retail business so I needed a system to manage my lead without running out on budget.

I tested the free service and I loved it, now i have more than 1 year using it and i find it very help full, plus the NO CRM team provides ongoing support and training.

I highly recommend this system if you have small to medium sales teams and don't want to spend weeks on the set up.

Jordi

• Klantenondersteuning

Easy, functional and focused on the important things

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2016

We'd been trying several CRM softwares and we finally decided to implement You Don't need a CRM because it allows that our sales team work 100% focused on their opportunities and don't lose time and efforts filling long forms.
At the same time, it was really easy to integrate with our email platform and we now have all the information always synchronized.

Excellent Platform to manage my Leads

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2015

I am the Founder of Hire4drive Company Running in india . Its been amazing experience using YDNCRM . i have been using YDNCRM since almost a year now and i am very much satisfied with it features and quick response to any queries . I am waiting for more feature to come for managing the customer Records . Love you YDNCRM .